It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silvio Berlusconis secret hide-a-way is exposed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So this is what the elite do with our taxes.

It looks like the 'time is now up' for todays elite. No where to run or even hide now.

Out with the old world order and hopefully the brave new world will be better than the one we have now.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Silvio Berlusconi’s summer retreat on Sardinia’s exclusive Costa Smeralda, which gained notoriety for parties with topless models, features an underground cave, complete with an emergency escape exit to the sea.

The existence of the cave at the former Italian prime minister’s Villa Certosa estate had been rumoured for years but the first photographs of it emerged on Friday.

They were obtained by Antonello Zappadu, an Italian photographer who made his name in 2009 by taking long-lens pictures of scantily-clad showgirls at Mr Berlusconi’s residence.

The cave, which could have come straight out of a James Bond film, features a swimming pool, its floor decorated with a mosaic of Poseidon, the god of the sea, holding a trident.

It seems the elite love the fallen ones so much they build the following in honor of them.

How sad and what a waste of money.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well that seals it, I'm converting to "Elitism".
Hopefully I'll get my event calendar soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Damn, that place looks awesome!

Wish I could party with him

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What waste of money?

Did he pay with gold bars?

There is no such thing as real money. Your bank account has no real money in it. And even though I hate the current system we have, in all honesty, it's the rich and elite that pay our taxes. Yes, you have taxes taken out of your check every week, but if you are the common person, you get all of it, or even more back at the end of the year. You aren't really paying anything. (Yes, you lose value in inflation, but that's semantics.)

Do you think we actually pay in trillions of dollars a year in taxes for our governments to fund their military, etc?

Of course not, they create money out of thin air at the cost of interest and inflation. Your tax money actually pays for almost nothing. Otherwise our roads, police departments, fire departments, schools, etc wouldn't be bankrupt. I don't know how it is over there, but here, our states don't even all collect taxes. Some have state taxes, some have sales tax, but again, all of them are bankrupt. That's why they all use federal funding for the road repairs, etc.

Sorry to chime in on a negative note, but the "waste of money" issue bothers me. It shows me that there are still plenty of people, even on ATS, who don't understand that those digital credits and bank notes they call money really mean nothing when it comes to government or the super rich.

Waste of materials? Yes. Waste of man-power that could be used on beneficial projects? Yes. Waste of money? Not so much. They had to pay someone for all that work and construction that was done. Someone was paid to paint Poseidon. Money was earned by the people that needed it, as opposed to wasted by Silvio.

These topics are odd to me, both sides are correct, it all depends on which side you are seeing it from at the time.

But on another note, I know where I am planning to head for my yearly vacation next year

top topics

join