It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Now: UFOs (August 20, 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Larry King is back with his new show „Larry King Now“ on ORA TV.
www.facebook.com...#!/LarryKing
www.hulu.com...

Episode from August 20, 2012 was devoted to UFOs. Available only for streaming viewers within US but now available on Youtube:

Official promo text:
Larry King Now: UFOs
Air date: 08/20/2012 | Rated: TV-14
Ufologist James Fox, Blink 182-frontman Tom DeLonge and publisher of Skeptic magazine Michael Shermer join Larry for a colorful discussion about UFOs, alien abductions, and whether the government is withholding information. Plus, new details on Roswell.…(Chase Brandon interviewed over the phone).

Photos from the set:
www.facebook.com...

Official VIDCAST of the episode (only for viewers within US):
www.hulu.com...-p1-so-i0

Larry still has the same producer from his CNN shows in the past – Wendy Walker. pattykovacevich.com...

Best Wishes.
edit on 8-9-2012 by uforadio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thanks! Good discussion. Stuck here for the next three days without tv or anything beyond a basic net connection, I appreciate the diversion.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What a stupid show format. Rediculous.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hm. At the time of the show James Fox certainly knew of Reagan's long personal sighting with four witnesses, the Haut affidavit, the dogfight in Peru in front of 1,800 soldiers standing in formation, the fact that all manuals for U.S. military aircraft have the section on procedure for reporting a UFO, and other juicy stuff. But what we got instead was mostly fluff.

But thanks for posting. S&F.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Michael Shermer is the worst form of a pseudo skeptic. Despite his credentials he's clearly hell bent on "debunking" (i.e getting paid to sit on CNN panels) anything he can get his hands on by claiming "pics or it didn't happen".

He represents everything that is WRONG with skepticism, He is a Skeptic with an AGENDA. That alone exposes him as being intellectually dishonest.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by uforadio
Larry King is back with his new show „Larry King Now“ on ORA TV.
I like the way Larry King said:

"I've been talking about this for 50 years!!!!"

It was downhill from there, nothing we haven't seen countless times before.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
yeah i watched this at movies100.biz and i like this too much.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Michael Shermer is the worst form of a pseudo skeptic. Despite his credentials he's clearly hell bent on "debunking" (i.e getting paid to sit on CNN panels) anything he can get his hands on by claiming "pics or it didn't happen".

He represents everything that is WRONG with skepticism, He is a Skeptic with an AGENDA. That alone exposes him as being intellectually dishonest.

They always use Shermer as the skeptic. Can't they find anyone else to debunk UFOs?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

They always use Shermer as the skeptic. Can't they find anyone else to debunk UFOs?

How about Bill Nye The Science Guy?

top topics

join