It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 9th, 2012 - An event of some kind?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I will post about it later when I get past the 20 post count limit.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Aha!! The church knows something!!

Pope Benedict did say proof of aliens would strengthen our belief in God.....maybe the aliens are gonna come knocking during mass!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just do not know, yet I am here on ats trying to see what has me feeling something is about to happen. Nothing clicks yet including this thread... I will just keep rowing along...

edit on 8-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The number thing always loses me.

What is the scoop on 4?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I am going by that lady Glennis McCants on C2Cam with George Noory, she claims 4 can be a fighting number, wars start and stuff like that. I don't know it just stuck with me as the basis of that number.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Oh, ok....thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have to agree. I don't know what it is but it's a feeling of unease, whether a good thing or bad thing, but the uneasiness of not knowing or not being emotionally prepared. I don't feel paranoid although I probably sound like it to others.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Starting at evening on Sept 9 until the evening of Sept. 10 is 7 days until Rosh Hs Shanah (Jewish New Year). In the year 2001, 7 days prior to Rosh Ha Shanah fell on Tuesday Sept.11. Something to keep in mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by loam

Aha!! The church knows something!!

Pope Benedict did say proof of aliens would strengthen our belief in God.....maybe the aliens are gonna come knocking during mass!

I wouldn't personally call the vatican "the church"
but if the pope said proof of aliens would strengthen belief in God, he's right. Because HE knows what some of us know: Aliens are DEMONS.
Period. there are no space brothers (sorry new agers)... it's all deceptions. (Maybe one day i will write down my whole experiences with alien abductions before being saved.)

So let's change what he said to what he's really saying and it will make things much clearer:
"proof in demons would strengthen belief in God"

You can, atheists would argue, have aliens without a God... but there's no way you can have demons (evil spirits) without a God.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, nothing "globally changing" happened. Again.

Now all we have to get through is the 11th, and we should be prediction-free for the rest of the month.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, nothing "globally changing" happened. Again.

Now all we have to get through is the 11th, and we should be prediction-free for the rest of the month.

Don't bet on it.
All those "prophets" gotta keep the followers scared so they don't start thinkin' for themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Guess I missed it

Maybe in 2013?
edit on 10-9-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join