It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
One of my favorite sites is Veterans Today, They just did a short article of the reflections of a Spec Ops guy who covered quickly how we screwed North Vietnam & South Vietnam, how we ran (and still run) drugs to modern day ops.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Let’s start with the con of Vietnam. The US was involved, I am guessing as I am no longer sure of anything, in a Cold War. Under the surface, however, the world’s banking system, the same one that controls the Federal Reserve, also built up Russia, made deals for their diamonds to join DeBeers “price fixing” and, of course, most of Russia’s spying on America went through Israel and agents like Jonathan Pollard, one of hundreds.

Two things come to mind in Vietnam. One was the major effort to blame others for the flow of heroin from the Golden Triangle on a single incident where someone put an ounce of heroin in a body being sent home.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I read that site fairly often too. I like Gordon Duff's style- very direct and I think he knows what he's talking about. He's often cited as a source by other authors and journalists.

join