It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is the King of Green Jobs,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thankfully we had all these "Green Jobs" created under this administration...not sure how anyone on here could say that he hasn't tried to create green jobs...before you answer please listen carefully to the definition of "Green Jobs" and it comes in right around 3:41. How can anyone call this administration dishonest when it comes to reporting on anything to the general public...Link To Green Job Definitions

This is what drives me nuts,,,, people who chose blind faith over common sense or folks that are not able to condemn their own party due to their party affiliation or simply because they hate another party so much they would not point out the faults of their own party...those individuals help perpetuate this failing goverment system.

Feel free to put something up on Mitt via a youtube video clip as I'm a equal opportunity basher..

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And in the process thereof took away many of the freedoms we have enjoyed for more than 200 years and is trying to take the rest. I say put him out to pasture...

While you're at it make a place for Romney too.

edit on 9/7/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i disagree.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

sarcasm....

new topics

top topics

join