It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh meat right here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello everybody. My name is Elizabeth, and I came across ATS through a topic search on "government conspiracies." My main reason that I decided to join in on the fun here is that I have a friend who has made me aware of so much that is hidden from us all. I was shocked and appalled at it all, and now I am just roaming the internet looking for more information to feed my hungry mind with.

The main point that interested me about this particular site is all the information it contains, and the forums. I have recently discovered forums and found them to be great ways to obtain information. I'm pretty new to much of the information that is presented here, but I look forward to learning and contributing.

I guess what I will be doing next is looking around this site and taking it all in. I look forward to becoming an active member in this community.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
welcome...

I love your ATS name...
it made me laugh out loud...

and I needed that today.

If you need any help or have questions, please don't hesitate to ask, lots of good people here to assist.

have fun !

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Elizabeth!

I hope u will find much of the info you are looking for and enjoy the different discussions in the forums. See u around, have fun.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Fresh meat right here!

More monkeys?

Well, we'll toss you in the grinder that is ATS and see what comes out!

Welcome!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Love some fresh meat.LOL Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hello, Elizabeth!
Thanks for surfing in and signing up, you cheeky monkey. You have hit conspiracy paydirt. Jump in, browse around, and make yourself at home.

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Primate friendly enviorment here, just come on in and sit a spell...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Welcome aboard ChartreuseMonkey. Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

That is a cool name. Chartreuse is a lighter green right? You need an avatar like this one...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Chartreuse is a lighter green right? You need an avatar like this one...

...nah...she needs to be handing out the shot-glasses and letting us do a few of the wonderous 'Green God' that is Chartreuse...

Welcome Aboard...

...now...make with the alcohol already...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Nice to have you here and im sure you will settle in just fine, Please feel free to u2u me if you have any questions,

Asala

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi, Elizabeth! It's good to have you here.

There's been a lot going on here at ATS and the search function yields a wealth of information covering almost any subject you can imagine.

Feel free to U2U me anytime!

- Your Pal, Zip

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ats is Elizabeth
Any questions feel free to u2u me happy to help
cya around the site have fun

se7en

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Welcome too BTS/ATS Elizabeth. I hope that you will have fun here.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Awesome. You certainly found the right place to discover what has been hidden all this time. Of course, this place is one big rabbit hole, and at some point you'll no doubt feel that you are part of the conspiracies you are trying to discover. Its fun.

When I got here, I read all of the articles on the main page. They are definitely a good primer for most of the topics discussed here. But then you'll begin to freak out. Remember, only the pure of heart can find the effin' holy grail!

Keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times and HAVE FUN!!!

Ike

P.S. And try to stay out of trouble!

[edit on 14-10-2004 by DeltaChaos]

new topics

top topics

join