It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new finds in Egyptian desert?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I´ve searched ATS extensively for this, but I wasn´t able to find any topic on the findings I´m posting about.

Thanks to a tip by Loki420th in another thread, I found some amazing artifacts being uncovered in the Egyptian desert.

Please take a look at the following places in Google Maps:

Google Maps

and

Google Maps

The second location is located just north of the first and can easily be scrolled to.

The first location reveals some sort of rectangular area and the second location has what appear to be airplanes enclosed in circled areas.

Does anyone have any information on these locations? I have never seen it before, nor could I find any additional information on it.

Judging by the tire tracks in and around both areas, some heavy excavations are/were going on there. The rectangular area looks as though it was recently uncovered (see edges) by bull dozers.

Very intruiging and I´d love to hear more about this!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

Thanks for opening the thread^^ Here is what I found out:
1# Kryder Exploration is a bit suspicious because of the reseach in Bigfoot but still they made up some good thoughts and they found even more structures.
2# Some groundshots I just found Check it out .

It really is something of the grid, can't find anything official about it. Anyone here out of Egypt who maybe knows what it is or could check it out?
edit on 7-9-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hi op

GREAT SCOTT
it looks like a vulcan bomber lol

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'd dig to know what material they're using for the shapes in the first pic of yours... just out of interest you know.
That is a bomb practice site, not sure on the correct term (I'm sure there is one).
Interesting find.

Edit: just want to add those planes are just sand (or another material, I suppose) used as targets.
edit on 2012/9/7 by Jimjolnir because: ^^

Edi, again! : you can see that some of the circles have eroded and are older; they've been marked over with new targets. What's really strange is the tyre tracks that seem to be too straight over some relly harsh looking terrain.

I hope someone knows more about this... I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it though
edit on 2012/9/7 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

Okay, thanks for the heads up on the planes. I would have been very surprised if they turned out to be ancient, but your explanation is very plausible, so I´ll stick with that for now ;-)

I´d still ike to know what that other structure is though.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Wow! Nice pictures there, thanks! It´s indeed a very small pyramid in the center of the "square" structure. Nice.

Edit: The last few pictures show old bomb shells, reaffirming the above statement that this is indeed a practice bombing site.
edit on 7/9/2012 by RationalDespair because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RationalDespair

Sweet, man!
Yeah, I've seen practice sites like this in *new mexico or nevada (*not sure, but it's around there) on other threads.

That first picture of yours looks like, i dunno, a 'classic' test site for aerial bombing practice.

bloody good find, though, I must say.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
yay indeed^^ Can you pls post some of the pics from the Kryder Exploration here, I tried already but I'm kinda to stupid...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Those things inside the circles in the last 2 pics kind of look like jet fighters

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Those pictures are copyrighted, so not sure if I can just post ´m like that.

Besides that, I think the whole theory of ancient sacred geometry involved has pretty much been blown to pieces by the above statements already...

The close-up pictures of the small pyramid in the circle reveal that it´s probably not very ancient, but that´s hard to judge of course, so it´s pure speculation. I still wonder what its purpose is though.

I will have to read Kryder´s theory and follow up on it later when I understand what his theory is (with pictures maybe ;-)).

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

they do! Is here someone who could tell me why those Jetfighters are in a middle of a circle? Dont they need any airstrip to fly off?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Great Thread, Egypt fascinates me every time.

WOW, those images are amazing. this proves we have not even began to understand the complexity and architectural complexity of the Egyptian empire.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Some pretty amazing pics there Loki. Reminds me of the Nazca lines. One photo showed what appears to be a large outcropping of rose colored quartz...

Des

edit on 7-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The little white pyramid is really strange. Why would they be bombing a white pyramid in Egypt?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
The little white pyramid is really strange. Why would they be bombing a white pyramid in Egypt?

I agree on that. I don´t think that would be part of a practice site, however it is a plausible explanation for the aeroplanes just north of it. Especially since the pictures that Loki420th linked to show some of the old bomb shells lying around in the area.

However, I´m not 100% convinced about it either. The sheer absence of any obvious bomb craters is suspicious, as well as the extensive amount of tire tracks and many signs of structures having been dug out of the ground previously.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
First, I thought that the wall was as "crooked" ... but if you rotate approx 55 degrees it you can see the symmetry. Almost looks like the silhouette of a pyramid with the eye...is this a stretch?

location in relation

9 "planes" - 7 pointing ti the NE

edit on 9/7/2012 by RedParrotHead because: add pics from last thread

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

I was wondering about that as well.

If you look at the surrounding wall, you´d be inclined to think it was a perfect square and that the angle of the camera is causing it to look irregular. However, if you look at the inner circle, I´d say it was taken from straight up, since the circle is showing perfectly round.

Maybe the surrounding rectangular area could be seen as a perfect square/rectangle when viewed from a certain height at a certain angle (positioning beacon?).

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
more pics ... the "wall" and "planes" are way shorter than I imagined. Pretty sure this is a bomb test site now

BTW these pics were not copyrighted

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The harrier jet is capable of vertical lift off.
but what is this?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Bomb test side??? I kinda disagree, there is nothing "bombed". And who would build up such a site just for testing? Egypt?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join