It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong to be buried at Sea - to be broadcast live on NASA TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The First man on the Moon is to be laid to rest as far away from the Moon as is geographically possible.

The sea will also be my final resting place for she has protected me well for many years.

I was not aware Mr Armstrong had such an affiliation - was this his last message to humanity regarding the legacy he left with us?

U.S. astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, will be buried at sea, family spokesman Rick Miller said on Thursday.
A public memorial service will be held at the Washington National Cathedral on September 13 and will be broadcast live on NASA Television and streamed online at nasa.gov and nationalcathedral.org.

Ninemsn
Reuters

May he Rest in Peace...............

edit on 7-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Will there be live pictures or will they show film of people watching the event and then trickle out pictures and video over the next 60 years?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Will there be live pictures or will they show film of people watching the event and then trickle out pictures and video over the next 60 years?

Well, if I may be so bold as to hitch a ride on your bandwagon..............

Yes the pictures will be live but very grainy, once the exercise is complete, full 1080HD pics will be released to the general public which will show differing cloud formations, sea/swell directions,heights & periods plus a myriad of other "conflicting" information that was witnessed in the grainy edition

It will then eventually come to light by "sources in the know" that the event did indeed occur and was filmed but because of what was actually encountered, there was a need to recreate the event and then release that footage to the public instead...........but lets leave that to the conspiracy sites of the interwebs shall we.............move along people - nothing to see here

Ahhhh....here's my stop, I think i'll get off the wagon right here - thanks for the ride Mr burning birdie.

edit on 7-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
He was a Navy pilot. Burial at sea is appropriate.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I see a conspiracy with this.

Important people who do important jobs for the propaganda get buried at sea.

Important people that do special ops to help with propaganda.

Which other propaganda op was just buried at sea?

Hmm.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Geez is EVERY FRIKKIN THING a conspiracy???
The guy wanted to be buried at sea, no conspiracy in that, he was a seaman.
Take off the tin foil hats, leave moms basement and get a life

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I see no conspiracy with this at all..Maybe Mr Armstrong's last wish was to be bury ed at sea since he was a Navy pilot before he joined the space program burials at sea are common for Navy veterans..

His family made a simple request:
“Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.”
RIP Mr Armstrong thank you for making “one giant leap for mankind” with a small step onto the moon. ..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join