It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mitt Romney a SKEKSIS? You Decide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The word "Skeksis" serves as both singular and plural form for the species, with the singular being pronounced /ˈskɛksɨs/ and the plural /ˈskɛksiːz/. They are described by Brian Froud as, "... part reptile, part predatory bird, part dragon." In America, the Skeksis are represented by puppets engineered under the direction of TPTB.

The skeksis are tall bipeds combining both avian and reptilian physical features. They wear elaborate but threadbare robes of lace, velvet, and brocade which apparently keep the skeksis' constantly decomposing bodies intact and make them look larger and more intimidating. Their heads are beaked like a vulture's, while simultaneously sporting curved fangs. They have bloated bellies and long reptilian tails, as well as curved quills on their backs. Despite their frail appearance, Skeskis are politically powerful creatures.

The Skeksis are the corrupt rulers of the planet Earth, having inherited it from their benevolent Anunnaki predecessors. The Skeksis culture favors repetitive flamboyance, emotional pettiness, and a wasteful attitude toward life. Though they are capable of forming alliances, they are by nature extremely paranoid toward each other. Due to the accelerated decomposition of their bodies, the Skeksis constantly search for ways to prolong their lives at all costs. Their primary method is to expose themselves to the limelight directly through the US political system, though the amount of energy replenished to them is greatly dependent on the support they receive from private donations and super PACs. Another method is a form of "planetary acupuncture," in which oil drilling platforms laid on their ocean claims channel the planet's energy directly to their wallet, then feeds back noxious spills, resulting in their ocean's wasteland appearance. A third method is to directly drain the lifeforce from other life-forms by fraudulently exposing their personal information to the media. This has the effect of turning the drained victims into near-mindless husks which the Skeksis use as slaves. The Skeksis' language is ill-suited to descriptions of long, complex processes as it is restricted to nouns, adjectives, and expletives.

The products of a botched attempt by Christians to purify their souls by using the lost tribe of Israel from the Book of Mormon, the Skeksis entered the world of Earth hating their non-Mormon counterparts, as well as each other. As time passed and the Skeksis morality decayed along with their bodies. Desperate, the other Christian sects sought counsel in prophecy, which revealed that a venerable elder (Ron Paul) would end the rule of the Skeksis by healing the Book of Mormon with scripture tablet it once lost. When the Skeksis learned of this, their first reaction was to create more false scripture tablets and aid Mitt Romney in receiving the Republican nomination in order to confuse Ron Paul's search.

So is he a Skeksis or not, America? I leave it to you to decide. In the meanwhile, here's a video of a Romney family Thanksgiving:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey.. I love that movie. Dont ruin it with republican flake hatred. I dont think you watched the movie or if you did.. you dont understand it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You mean metaphorically right?

If you mean it as a metaphor, than yes, they are all Skeksis in a sense.

But if you mean literally as in physically a Skeksis species totally different than humans which looks exactly like the creatures found in "The Dark Crystal", or the Skettis from WoW, than no I would have to say they don't look anything like that.

Metaphorically 100% match.
Literally like a 5% match.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Jim Henson is a wizard who was predicting the future. (specifically the 2012 presidential election)
Everybody knows that.

I'm just trying to restore the Dark Crystal. Can't you see that?
edit on 6-9-2012 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You mean metaphorically right?

If you mean it as a metaphor, than yes, they are all Skeksis in a sense.

But if you mean literally as in physically a Skeksis species totally different than humans which looks exactly like the creatures found in "The Dark Crystal", or the Skettis from WoW, than no I would have to say they don't look anything like that.

Metaphorically 100% match.
Literally like a 5% match.

Don't you mean a.... (dramatic pause) one-percent match?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Don't you mean a.... (dramatic pause) one-percent match?

While I was in the restroom just now, I totally anticipated someone would come and say I gave too high a %.
And lo and behold, here it is right on time.

Yes, I was being rather "liberal" in my estimations.
Hehehe.

edit on 6-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Jim Henson is a wizard who was predicting the future. (specifically the 2012 presidential election)
Everybody knows that.

Oh yeah. D'OH! I forgot!
Great movie though.. any way you want to interpret it or misinterpret it. I sorta can see a little Georgie Bush in Fizzgig though.

( dont tell my kids future therapist, but I bought a Fizzgig puppet and scared the hell out of her with it. The great part is it keeps scaring her every time I pop it out at her. She's 18. Hehe.. )

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Everybody knows that.

Oh yeah. D'OH! I forgot!
Great movie though.. any way you want to interpret it or misinterpret it. I sorta can see a little Georgie Bush in Fizzgig though.

( dont tell my kids future therapist, but I bought a Fizzgig puppet and scared the hell out of her with it. The great part is it keeps scaring her every time I pop it out at her. She's 18. Hehe.. )

Funny you should say that. I always sort of imaged Cheney as a Garthim.

But I digress... If he didn't have thumbs, how could he give anyone the "Cheney Special?" (Which is when you shoot a man in the face and make him apologize afterwards.)
edit on 7-9-2012 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join