It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Police Patrol Convention’s Radio Row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I want to Echo the Words I heard and read, So much for the transparency and openness of the Obama era.
Where's the Openness the Transparency? You have DNC Staffers Blocking Conservative Talk show host from getting an Interview,,,, What are they Afraid Of?
You as Joe Blow Public Might Get The Truth?

Conservative talk-show hosts who came to Charlotte to interview political figures are furious. For the first time in anyone’s memory, Radio Row — the designated set of booths available to visiting talk-show hosts — has seen restrictions placed on its use by Team Obama. DNC staffers at Radio Row will book leading Democrats for slots on conservative stations but then cancel the appearances an hour or so before broadcast “because you’re not our audience.”

“because you’re not our audience.”,,, How Bizarre is that? So,,,,, it is a mandatory requirement that you belong to the Democratic Party in order to have an interview with a Democrat,,, is that right?
I think they should have informed this radio station people that before they spent all the money to setup,,, don't you?

Roger Hedgecock, a former mayor of San Diego now hosting a nationally syndicated talk show, decided to pack up and leave Charlotte early because “we were blocked from getting any guests that mattered. It was a complete freeze.” Larry O’Connor of Breitbart Radio told me, “It was the most bizarre act of censorship. These shows paid large fees and spent thousands on equipment setup and they couldn’t do their programs because of interference.”

When I approached liberal activist John Podesta about appearing on KRLA’s “Heidi Harris Show” along with me and my co-hosts Heidi Harris (conservative) and Brian Whitman (liberal), his handler quickly intervened. Later, the handler stopped by to clarify: did the show have two liberals and one conservative, or two conservatives and one liberal? When I stated that it had two conservatives and one liberal, he quickly shook his head and sprinted away.

YUP,,, The Handler got Scared,,,, What,,,, Two to One a little more than any Democrat can handle?

So much for the transparency and openness of the Obama era.

www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 6-9-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The openness meant he was going to release anything he wanted to about president Bush, not himself. This is meant to embarrass the Republicans in any way he can. It's more of a political ploy that anything else to get more votes. He;s already released a bunch of stuff about torture that happened under Bush's watch. He won't release anything else under his watch.

It was never meant to be open about himself.

And it's sad, but he really can't be open about himself. It's because of the Presidential Derangement Syndrome, where everybody has a hyper exaggerated knee jerk reaction to everything obama does. He either is outrageously wrong and people must get outraged to no end, or he is saintly right, in which his bots will express their blind worship of him to no end.

So there it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Of course, nobody is gonna report on this in the MSM so it won't affect Obama's base.

Unless someone is already conservative and listens to one of these outlets, they will never hear one word about this blatant censoring. In the end, it won't hurt their target voters.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"your not our audience"

Don't really take offense to that cause some of us there can think for ourselves and don't believe the tripe they are shoveling.

And yeah it is censorship

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Of course, nobody is gonna report on this in the MSM so it won't affect Obama's base.

Unless someone is already conservative and listens to one of these outlets, they will never hear one word about this blatant censoring. In the end, it won't hurt their target voters.

Unfortunately,,, Truer words have not been written,,,,,,, I've been checking news out lets and not a word,,,, I seen it just moments ago on the drudge report:www.nationalreview.com...
Drudge just links you to the same website I pulled this article from.

The DNC,,,,,,, The party of Fear, Pandering for Votes and just plain Angry People.
You'd think they'd be Mad at Obama for not keeping his word,,,,, but no,,,, it's the Republicans Fault.
Now Obama wants to be thought of as the New FDR,,,,,,,, Sad, so Sad.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

If they didnt have nothing but bad ideas and failed leadership they wouldnt have to censor anything, but that is not the case.

So they will just not talk about it. It is the only option.

Vary sad, just pathetic really

top topics

join