It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project references to these gins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I did a long time ago the original page with gin.
it is this
The entire project is in Russian.
ottyg.narod.ru...
And nothing, but I'm talking to a magician learned that Gin is real. In fact, I have long suspected that this thing is unusual, but it turned out that these genies can call and they will perform will. Remember the Russian fairy tale "Two of their wallet?"
So this is more original.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Of course Gin is real.
Just ask my liver.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
at first i thought you were talking about gin - the spirit (which i have personally been aquanted with on a few occasions!
)
then i realized you meant 'Jinn'
these are the 'shaitans' of the muslim/arabic world.
malevolent little critters that piss you off more than do true 'evil'.
the christian 'satan' falls into this category.
wallace budge wrote a fine book called 'dust devils and assyrian demons" (i think thats the title,i no longer own the book
)
he speaks a lot about the Jinn there

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
" In order to know the secret " ..... I must click paypal ?..... and pay anything ?

No thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
at first i thought you were talking about gin - the spirit (which i have personally been aquanted with on a few occasions!
)
then i realized you meant 'Jinn'
these are the 'shaitans' of the muslim/arabic world.
malevolent little critters that piss you off more than do true 'evil'.
the christian 'satan' falls into this category.
wallace budge wrote a fine book called 'dust devils and assyrian demons" (i think thats the title,i no longer own the book
)
he speaks a lot about the Jinn there

These creatures are not all alike. There is good, there is evil. In terms of religion, they are not with respect to a class of devils or demons. They are different. Read the Arabian Nights, there is a lot said about them. They belong to the pre-Islamic Arab era. This is a very ancient creatures. They just help and their wishes. In the Western tradition, it looks like the elves and dwarves.They can be harmful, and may the good. It depends on who calls them and for what purpose, but it is not the devil.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
" In order to know the secret " ..... I must click paypal ?..... and pay anything ?

No thanks.

There are free gifts are very expensive. But it depends on how much Jinn choose.

top topics

join