It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hello
Just set up this new account because my old one does not seem to work. Setting up particuarly to comment in a thread about Gina Heinheart(?). As an aussie this hits close to home.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hehe Gina Heinheart recently has been making some pretty out there remarks. Dont smoke and dont drink and you too can be a millionaire! yay!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by craig78

Welcome to ATS craig78 and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

One point I'd like to add; if you want people to notice your threads (if you are so inclined), don't post them in the middle of the night. Most of us are sleeping then.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
welcome aboard are you desparate to work for $2 a hour job maybe she should work for it if she is so commited

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thank you for the comments, and due to the time differences, yes I did unfortunately post in the middle of the night for some, and this probably will be the case from now on.

Have really enjoyed reading the posts here over the years, and if I have anything useful to add, I will try to do so.

Spread the love.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS -- and don't take any of her $2/hour jobs!

What a MEAN woman!

top topics

join