It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: 1 on 1 With President Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Ben Swann talks one on one with President Obama and asks about the so called Presidential Kill List.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ben Swann goes for the throat and Obama acting like the typical politician gives a 5min non-explanation.A good question I have seen come up is why has Romney hit him with the kill list? A previous agreement that leaves issues like this untouched? Or a lack of guts?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I'm a fan of Ben Swann, he does good work. I enjoyed him tearing apart Obama's typical politician BS answer with facts. I subscribe to his YouTube channel and if you folks don't I recommend it.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Good Video.

Sick how this is a non-issue for the majority of Obama supporters. If it was, they wouldn't vote for this Guy, or any other Presidential hopeful.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ben Swann goes for the throat and Obama acting like the typical politician gives a 5min non-explanation.

Obama is the King of non-explanation answers - but he sure sounds confident in the process no?

This petition - Tongue in cheek? - maybe, maybe not.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Ben Swann goes for the throat and Obama acting like the typical politician gives a 5min non-explanation.A good question I have seen come up is why has Romney hit him with the kill list? A previous agreement that leaves issues like this untouched? Or a lack of guts? [/quote
edit on 5-9-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Ben Swann goes for the throat and Obama acting like the typical politician gives a 5min non-explanation.A good question I have seen come up is why has Romney hit him with the kill list? A previous agreement that leaves issues like this untouched? Or a lack of guts?

I've often wondered whether there's some sort of agreement between candidates. I've seen many times when one candidate could have landed a hell of a blow on another, and yet they don't. Personally, I think that certain things are negotiated as out-of-bounds.

But I'm not sure that's it. My gut-feeling is that Romney doesn't want to look hypocritical when he makes up his own kill list (in the event he wins)....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

Ben Swann goes for the throat and Obama acting like the typical politician gives a 5min non-explanation.

Obama is the King of non-explanation answers - but he sure sounds confident in the process no?

This petition - Tongue in cheek? - maybe, maybe not.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

This petition is not as important as THIS.....Duh people!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-9-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well now we have too unelect and try for murder the president of the united states(or at least try him for conspricy to commit murder.) united states citizens at home and abroad. Which is illegal I have been told. OOPS PRESIDENTIAL RIGHTS TOO ORDER KILLING OF ANYBODY HAS BEEN MADE LEGAL BY THOSE WRIED LAWS THEY RUSHED TO PASS DURING AND AFTER 911. WAKE UP AMERICA WHERE ARE THE DECECT PEOPLE CHANGE THESE LAWS BACK OR WIPE THE OFF THE BOOKS .

new topics

top topics

join