It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shutdown the Matrix?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
"several large cuts into in abdomen with a butter knife. "

Thats one effin-sharp butter knife!

That was one of the bogus clues...did you like it...lol

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yeah I thought it was hilarious

I would've went for the safety-scissors

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This guy has somedefinite get laid issues. Blaming societies problems.

I think mother hugged him to much or not enough. - Steve Bushemi (Con Air)

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe his rant was intended to be a joke. There is no way anyone with a brain can think these things. Just reading the first few items made me laugh.

Warner Bros. devoted $300 million to the production of the two Matrix sequels.
In the time the films have been in production, over one thousand American children will have died of starvation. For the cost of these films, each of those children could have been given one million dollars.

Hmm... 1,000 children... each a million dollars... golly i think that = 1 Billion, not 300 million.

At the end of the aforementioned minority complaint about aliyah and gloria foster he writes "Neither actress could be reached for comment" HELLO this whole thing is obviously some weirdo's idea of a joke.

I'm not going to go through the rest of it because this post will become too long, but disclaimers for stunts, average weight and IQ of matrix fans from "official statistics" people this is obviously meant to be funny.

Lastly, at the end he talks about mastering the code to make a website and then item 50 gets cut off by html junk. Funny #... Don't read into it so seriously, it's funny.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
::sigh:: anyone will go to extremes to argue over something they dont like...its sad really...those people should just get over it..i mean really...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I had attended a showing of The Matrix in May of 1999 with a lady friend, because we are both big Morgan Freeman fans. An hour into the film, as I observed what dreck we were wading in, I walked up and stood before the screen and tried to explain to the audience that this vomitus was below their dignity.

Bullets travel at over 900 feet per second. I don't care how fast Agent Smith and his friends pulled their triggers in that hallway, their bullets would not travel in a tight pack like that. It takes a tenth of a second for an automatic to recycle itself, meaning that by the time the second round left the barrel, the first bullet would be 90 feet away.

You should have heard my gales of laughter upon seeing this scene during my second viewing of the film. I fully expected the audience around me join in the derision, and when they did not I walked up and down each row, leaning over each seat and howling my gales of mockery right in their faces.

Once more, the staff removed me from the theater, rather than doing the proper thing and removing the film from the theater. Ridiculous.

Out of the whole fifty reasons, I love these the most.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anyway, I can't wait to see the Matrix reloaded...

Anyway, the actress with the new role for Zee (which was originally for Aaliyah before she died) will be Marvin Gaye's daughter... Who is also black...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hahah like said befor this guy needs a life. Umm if this is for real i can name a ton of ohter movies that are 20X worse then th ematriz w/o even thinking.

Does anyone here agree with this guy??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join