It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else see the trailers for the movie Branded???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If this isn't a slap in the face... comments??

Also watch a documentary called spin, it exposes the media during the election of bush vs. clinton.
Very interesting and mind opening, they are way different from us "citizens".

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
link?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
No Link?

No comment other than 'a slap in the face?'

Good Thread???

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Sorry I'm on my phone so i didn't bother but here.

Branded Trailer

Spin, documentary about the lying media.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
After finding a working link here:

It looks like a kick a$$ movie. I think i will watch it Friday when it comes out.

Two thumbs down OP for being as lazy as possible on your own thread!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

It is kinda weird it seems to be about the same things we discuss here every single day.

Corporate greed and manipulation, from some behind the sceens power, that we can see but know exists.

Kind is a slap in the face, if your awake anyways. If your still napping, it is just another effects driven action movie.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Not lazy, busy, and your late buddy, put the video up first.
Thanks for 2 thumbs down!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

Hehe, it was kinda close but yes you did win the race. Good one op.

I starred and flagged ya, at least the video was cool and the topic is kinda important to a truth seeker such as myself.

I do believe it is just another slap in the face, knida like their bragging, nya nya nya nya nya, daring us to do somthing about it. There are many examples of such activites, I believe they want us to try it. That scares me more than anything else. Why would they want us to try? Is that tthe population reduction scheme their after?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Glad you felt the slap too, it's getting more and more blatant. When will people WAKE UP, they're basically pouring water on your hibernating ass. Any comments about the documentary spin, I think this is one of my best finds.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen

Also watch a documentary called spin, it exposes the media during the election of bush vs. clinton.

Yep, I've seen the trailer before. It looks......interesting. Sort of like "They Live" but on acid. I'm not sure what to make of it yet.....Though it certainly looks interesting enough, that I may have to watch it.

As for the documentary Spin....YES! That's an amazing film!

Here's the whole thing someone uploaded to Youtube.....I'd recommend anyone to watch that!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen

Yep, I've seen the trailer before. It looks......interesting. Sort of like "They Live" but on acid. I'm not sure what to make of it yet.....Though it certainly looks interesting enough, that I may have to watch it.

As for the documentary Spin....YES! That's an amazing film!

Here's the whole thing someone uploaded to Youtube.....I'd recommend anyone to watch that!

Thank you, this has to be one of if not the best documentaries ever made. Simply because it was one guys project, which turned into exposing these criminals. It's sad that a video like this exist yet people are still asleep. This proves ALOT! Conspiracy theorist or not, this is UNDENIABLE.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Star and Flag for you OP, thank you so much for the heads up on the film Branded, had not heard of it until now and the trailer looks awesome! I am now half way through watching SPIN and it is also a very good exposé of how we really are worked on and manipulated, totally sickening when you see how it is done.

- to counteract the thumbs down you got from another poster earlier

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So Voldemort is in this one too?
They did say the "One Who Shall Remain Nameless"... pretty much the same thing.

I have not seen the previews to this until right this minute and I think it looks like a good watch.
As for it being a slap in the face....we do that to ourselves because we continue to buy into their crap even when we know better. But yes. Expect more of this sort of stuff to pop up as more and more folks start realizing what is going on around them. The money makers will continue to cash in for as long as they can and who can blame them for that? We would do the same.

If anyone goes to see it this weekend please pop back in here and let us know what you thought of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Yea, I'm deff going to see this so I'll post something up this weekend.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Meh...it looks interesting. Ever see the Mel Gibson move "Conspiracy theory"...pretty good.

Another good one with an alien twist is "They Live"...if you get past the "alien influence" and just look at the subliminal programming...pretty good stuff.

new topics

top topics

join