It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Ron Paul delegates speak out from RNC.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Man I love individual journalism, we should all be recording all the time, this is why we're able to find out about the disgusting WRONG DOING of today.

Vid is pretty self-explanatory, many Ron Paul delegates interviewed about the different instances of FRAUD. My favorite part might be around 9:20.

edit on 3-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is both sad and pathetic. It's pathetic that our current leaders are this corrupt and get away with it. The media should be all over this but they are also corrupt. It's sad because in my opinion these types of fraud will not stop until we, the people of America, stand up and do something about it. Unfortunately, i don't see this happening in this election or even this decade.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thank you El Presidente, I am here, just watching now.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
This is both sad and pathetic. It's pathetic that our current leaders are this corrupt and get away with it. The media should be all over this but they are also corrupt. It's sad because in my opinion these types of fraud will not stop until we, the people of America, stand up and do something about it. Unfortunately, i don't see this happening in this election or even this decade.

the ron paul grassroots are trying to do something about it but its kinda hard when people label you as extreme, fringy, nutjobs!

remember everybody, none of this would be known if it wasn't for the tireless efforts of the ron paul supporters that participated in the GOP primaries this year to elected all of these national delegates. We're exposing the fraud as far up the ladder as we can!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If you look at the age groups of the people supporting the Ron Paul Liberty campaign, yes there is a HUGE number of well educated, fed up youth with the intelligence to make sound decisions based on a need for truth and transparency, fairness really, but then from what I have seen and I am sure you as well, the age has very little to do with the numbers of supporters. The largest majority of support here in mo. were from all ages and the biggest crowds were drawn by people 35 and over which is hardly considered the radical youth.

If you look at any of the caucus levels events I attended, seemed like all the establishment support were of death and dying age. I mean, yes there were younger people, sons, daughters, grandchildren, but really no new blood was flowing at any of the events from their side imo.

THAT is scary huh?

The real zombies are the same ones who have created the mess we are in right now and they showed the world that they will not allow any real change and that is the truth of what this election is all about.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
If you look at the age groups of the people supporting the Ron Paul Liberty campaign, yes there is a HUGE number of well educated, fed up youth with the intelligence to make sound decisions based on a need for truth and transparency, fairness really, but then from what I have seen and I am sure you as well, the age has very little to do with the numbers of supporters. The largest majority of support here in mo. were from all ages and the biggest crowds were drawn by people 35 and over which is hardly considered the radical youth.

If you look at any of the caucus levels events I attended, seemed like all the establishment support were of death and dying age. I mean, yes there were younger people, sons, daughters, grandchildren, but really no new blood was flowing at any of the events from their side imo.

THAT is scary huh?

The real zombies are the same ones who have created the mess we are in right now and they showed the world that they will not allow any real change and that is the truth of what this election is all about.

I love how you got involved immediately after we exchanged a few pm's here on ATS. so awesome...I'm proud of you! MO was pretty strong!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The RNC should be embarrassed. John "Boner" Boehner looked like a complete ass.
edit on 3-9-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

As horrible as this was and believe me, it literally made me sick to my stomach. In some ways I think it was
a good thing. I really do. I know SO many people that have completely lost all faith towards the government and politics in general after watching the fraud that occurred at the RNC.
It was so blatantly obvious.Even Stevie Wonder could see it
What little faith some had towards the government is gone. Done. Finished. Over and out, 10-4
This was another great example of how our government will go to any length to further its agenda.
Folks are starting to wake up. In BIG numbers. People are talking and this will not go unnoticed.
The RNC screwed themselves in the long run.
Hopefully this will be the start of something that needed to happen many moons ago.
I commend Ron Paul for bringing awareness to many.
His message has and will not not die.
I also commend the ones he has reached and that are doing
whatever they can to change things.
It IS up to us to change things. It is our responsibility

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I double dog dare any mod that believes that the U . S . elections are fair and above board to respond in this thread.
What a charade this is , and oh boy its only just begun.
I suggest that you begin preparing now and be sure to include iodine in your bug out bag .
This is not a threat of any kind , just a suggestion to the wise.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The delegate at 13:46...

"So what happens if somebody really bad gets to the top levels of a party?"
"This."

How The Republican Party Stole The Nomination From Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Just a quick observation, at 5:20 in the video the delegate says "the establishment isn't planning too far ahead",

He is pointing out how the republican party might be alienating and putting off future voters.

But this voter fraud is a great example of the sheer audacity of this US regime, I mean they are not afraid to blatantly fiddle votes knowing its got to be challenged in the future - I suppose it didn't stop bush in 2000!

And bush still hasn't been held accountable for that proven fraud. (Just to point out I no longer write bush with a capital, the only capital he deserves is punishment).

We all know its coming, Everyone can see what they are doing now (Elites),

The only thing that matters is how large a percentage of the population realise is all been orchestrated intentionally.

Write Paul in please America, Not that it will make a difference - they are not about to give up power through 'Elections'.

You can't 'fix' a system using an already 'broke' system to do it

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that those that are destroying america seem to have totally forgotten the power of the internet and how dangerous it is to them, and how easily it can expose all of their lies and deceit.

It seems they tried to gain control of it not long ago too but as with such great numbers of people, they could not, after this poor attempt at gaining even more power it's definitely going to come around full circle and bite em in the rear.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingCow

What is pathetic is that Mitney supporters and indeed supporters of any candidate willing to sacrifice
voting process integrity to win , are ultimately sowing the seeds of their own demise as well as all americans
from being able to peacefully influence the path of their country through voting.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The excuses that are made for this man are pathetic, accusing people of rigging votes is just sour grapes. Romney is a horrible man, but at least he doesn't make excuses.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
the ron paul grassroots are trying to do something about it but its kinda hard when people label you as extreme, fringy, nutjobs!

remember everybody, none of this would be known if it wasn't for the tireless efforts of the ron paul supporters that participated in the GOP primaries this year to elected all of these national delegates. We're exposing the fraud as far up the ladder as we can!!!

Don't worry about that so much. They do a pretty good job at making it look like we are some kind of crazy minority, don't they?

Funny times we live in, you can say just about anything and make it look like its true.

One of my early teachers told me "when you know you are right, don't be afraid to be sure of it". That applies here.
edit on 4-9-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Don't worry about that so much. They do a pretty good job at making it look like we are some kind of crazy minority, don't they?

Funny times we live in.

One of my early teachers told me "when you know you are right, don't be afraid to be sure of it". That applies here.

You are a minority looking at the voting results. Sorry.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
You are a minority looking at the voting results. Sorry.

Strange, looked more like a rigged election to me.

Maybe we should take an ATS poll? lol.

Or perhaps you are one of the two people that think US presidential races are legitimate?

Or hell, maybe you're just a troll, I don't know. Good job though, some guy coming on a conspiracy forum vouching for the legitimacy of US pres elections, you'll get far with that one.

Oh did I mention the mountain of freaking evidence to the contrary? Yea I probably did, but you weren't paying attention.

Looks like you're the minority here. Sorry.

Don't let that notebook hit you on the way out.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

But this voter fraud is a great example of the sheer audacity of this US regime

what about Ryans acceptance speach, I think this whole election isnt an election at all its a social experiment to see if all the work they have done in the last 20 years dumming down America has worked.
Remember America the eyes of the world are watching ,holding our breath none the less, spread the word around the world and ask for help. this isnt an election its a coup'.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Just for you bro... I love posting these pics.

Yep, fair and square huh?

"Minority" huh?

There's plenty more where that came from too, just ask any of these fine fellows here. Too bad we didn't care enough to actually sue this guy, could you imagine the money we'd get? lol. Oh no nevermind, little box with pictures... forget it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There should be a political sore losers award each election, you guys would have 2 of them now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join