It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Ron Paul delegates speak out from RNC.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Cynicaleye, TinfoilTP...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Cynicaleye, TinfoilTP...

Maybe I should have come to this thread with tissues to hand out?

Tissue anyone?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
It's sad because in my opinion these types of fraud will not stop until we, the people of America, stand up and do something about it. Unfortunately, i don't see this happening in this election or even this decade.

That is where I think you, and most everyone else who knows whaat is really going on in this country, are wrong. There IS something that can be done about it. Don't ask me what, because I don't know. But what I do know is that if everyone continues to haave and project this view that "our country is so screwed and there is nothing we can do about it"" then you are all right, there is nothing to br done except sit back and watch our nation spoil.

America is OUR country, the government is suppose to work for us, government is here for OUR benefit, it is not us who are here for theirs.

It is so easy to sit and talk about how screwed everything is. But it takes hard work to make changes. How about instead of commenting on a website with 200,000 people on it about the corruption, we go out and tell all of our friends, all of our neighbors, people we don't know, even tell the ones who don't care. Message, email, write letters. EVERYONE must know what is going on here.

BUT WE HAVE TO TAKE ACTION AND WE HAVE TO TAKE IT NOW!!!!
Please, someone back me up here.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
There should be a political sore losers award each election, you guys would have 2 of them now.

And you would win an award, if one existed, of being the best troll, hands down.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This makes me sick to my stomach. The blatant lying and cheating is just too much for me.
I'm thankful there's someone like Ron Paul around. He has set my standards for a politician, and thank God he made it a high one. What these Republicans are not American. It frustrates me, it makes me mad. But what can I do. America had a chance to change everything for the world. They let it go just because of this passing of greed.

This was form a movie years and years ago. This speech still amazes me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Yeah, right. If you think US elections are rigged perhaps you should learn about Brazilian elections. Electronic voting with non-secret votes due to Van Eck phreaking and you can choose between candidates from the left and those even more to the left. If you thought your candidates were statists boy, you would be in for a surprise.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

As a democrat I think Republicans have been screwed over by the shenanigans that happened this year. This is a blow to the internal process of the Republican party, it is saddening.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

As a democrat I think Republicans have been screwed over by the shenanigans that happened this year. This is a blow to the internal process of the Republican party, it is saddening.

the same thing more or less happened to Clinton in 08 by team obama and dnc, it wasn't as well documented but it is still documented.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Oh, ok, so those that expose election fraud and demand fairness are sore losers and suffering from sour grapes syndrome.

Yea, tell that to third world citizens who fight for fair elections.

Tinfoil + Cynical = on the wrong side of history. Doesn't matter how you try to spin it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw the teleprompter in the video. "The 'ayes' have it." REALLY??? I was like WTF...then I was like OMG!
Teleprompted vote

Bane of the establishment....camera phones
edit on 4-9-2012 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Oh, ok, so those that expose election fraud and demand fairness are sore losers and suffering from sour grapes syndrome.

Tinfoil + Cynical = on the wrong side of history. Doesn't matter how you try to spin it.

He didn't even garner enough votes to get a prime speaking spot at the Party Convention. Then his supporters couldn't take over behind the scenes manipulating the rules. That is what history will say, if anything, of this blip in US politics.
Besides, he didn't even try. He never went to Florida early on which proves to many he was just taking everyone for a ride.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluginkid

As horrible as this was and believe me, it literally made me sick to my stomach. In some ways I think it was
a good thing. I really do. I know SO many people that have completely lost all faith towards the government and politics in general after watching the fraud that occurred at the RNC.

I entirely agree with you.
I'm in the UK, so obviously my opinion means little to other Americans, but I don't support either party. The idea of a two party system is scary on its own - we have several parties here and even that isn't acceptable to me.

While watching the blatant fraud at the RNC made me incredibly angry, it has probably done more to motivate people, and done more harm to the Republican party, than anything in the last ten years.

People are already disillusioned with Obama for failing to live up to the very basic things he offered, but this has now driven plenty of people away from the Republican party too.

If there is anyone here on ATS who can watch this video and STILL support Romney or the corrupt party, then you're a complete idiot who probably shouldn't have the right to vote.

If people can watch such blatant criminality and corruption and still support those responsible for it, you deserve whatever dictatorship comes your way. You don't have the right to call yourself an American if you support a party capable of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Cynicaleye, TinfoilTP...

Maybe I should have come to this thread with tissues to hand out?

Tissue anyone?

Why bother with tissues? The Republican party obviously uses the democratic rights of the people to clean up their spillages.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
14:28 in the OP's video.

You don't have to be "smart". You don't have to be aware of what's going on in the political world. All you have to be aware of is that the results of a vote occur after the vote.

The screen with the text existed for those who couldn't hear the speaker's words. The screen with the text might as well have been a script. According to the script, the results of the vote are already known. Henceforth, it didn't matter how the vote went.

Your vote doesn't matter. It's a formality. The next line in the script.

Good thing something like this only happens there, among a group of politicians who have and strive for power in the Government of the United States. Good thing this isn't rampant and widespread.

Good thing we have rights. Right?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
14:28 in the OP's video
The screen with the text existed for those who couldn't hear the speaker's words. The screen with the text might as well have been a script. According to the script, the results of the vote are already known. Henceforth, it didn't matter how the vote went.

The screen with the words is the teleprompter, it is not used to display the words as they happen to those who can't hear. It's a scripted speech, just like the POTUS uses and just as exists wherever someone is giving a live speech. The audience doesn't see it, it's directed to the speaker, not the audience. It just so happens that there was someone there who knew what was happening and had the foresight to record it from their angle.

When you see those angled sheets of square plastic or glass at either side of Obama when he's giving an address, they are reflecting the teleprompter and his scripted speech, the same system is used all over the world, they are attached to cameras, or free-standing like Obama's to allow him to appear to be addressing the crowd around him. He's not, he's reading what's reflecting off of the teleprompter screens.

This is just another version of that. Still, the motive and intent is the same, they had already planned to ignore the people there and their votes, their victory was already written into the procedure and the speech.

This shows that the voting was RIGGED, no matter what the people there wanted, the party had already decided that the votes would be completely ignored and they were going to do what they wanted anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For my first line, I'm going to say "Ron Paul 2012".

For my second line, I'm going to say "'Nuff said".

Any questions?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul to make "Big ANnouncement" tonight on the Jay Leno Show (10:35 cst)

Could it be he's accepting the VP position under Gary Johnson? God I hope so!!!

edit on 4-9-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

He didn't even garner enough votes to get a prime speaking spot at the Party Convention. Then his supporters couldn't take over behind the scenes manipulating the rules. That is what history will say, if anything, of this blip in US politics.
Besides, he didn't even try. He never went to Florida early on which proves to many he was just taking everyone for a ride.

Oh, wrong again!

Ron Paul was offered a speaking slot but he had to endorse Romney and have the RNC approve his speech, something he doesn't wish to do..you know, not selling out.

Speaking slots at the convention aren't reserved for people who got more than a certain number of votes, hence why so many who didn't run in the primaries were given speaking slots, they also agreed to play the game, something that Ron Paul doesn't do.

I know you know you were wrong, but come on. You're always making things up. Get REAL.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
At this point I wish Ron Paul would keel over and die already. Then we will no longer have thread after thread of OMG Ron Paul just took a deep crap, or OMG someone stole Ron Paul's toliet paper before he took a deep crap threads.

It is pretty academic at this point the Republican Party just isn't that into you. Get over it. If he were a real man with the massive amount of followers his sheep think he has he would have formed his own party and ran on his own ticket. The fact is he doesn't, he was hoping to have just enough to hijack the Republican Party and fell short on that. Get over it, it is done.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
At this point I wish Ron Paul would keel over and die already. Then we will no longer have thread after thread of OMG Ron Paul just took a deep crap, or OMG someone stole Ron Paul's toliet paper before he took a deep crap threads.

It is pretty academic at this point the Republican Party just isn't that into you. Get over it. If he were a real man with the massive amount of followers his sheep think he has he would have formed his own party and ran on his own ticket. The fact is he doesn't, he was hoping to have just enough to hijack the Republican Party and fell short on that. Get over it, it is done.

Oh so you're against speaking out against third world dictatorship-style election fraud? Good to know where you stand on fair elections.

because that is what this thread is about.

Ron Paul's CREDENTIALED Virginia delegates were forced to stay on the bus by armed security and made late for a vote. I guess we shouldn't talk about that either because it makes you uncomfortable.
edit on 5-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join