It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pane andov - expected cosmic events in 2012-2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg5
I believe there is good reason to think that Galactic Wave Theory is credible.
Two accredited men of science
Paul A. LaViolette and Dr A. N. Dmitriev have reached similar conclusions using scientific methods.

You made a bad choice of using Pane Andov as your 'expert witness'

Yeah I know, was more about the info than the source that drew me to it. Pane proberly got what he knows from what these guys has written and added the ETs to reach out into wider circles.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by Wifibrains

Don't waste your time with this guy. He will argue and belittle for the sake of doing both. Just look at his past posts on anything 2012 and you will see. Save your time and energy for better things.

sounds like good advice
hint taken.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I'll elaborate abit just so your not confused on what i ment, If something is coming towards you at high velocity, it's energy, no matter what it is, gas, light, ect, it's all the same at its core, empty space and charged particles. simple. No need to be so black and white about it.

The material has kinetic energy, but the material itself is not energy. There is a distinction between the energy and the material.

Are you saying this theory is all bs because it's by pane? If so, what about the others?

If energy is coming at us we cannot tell because it travels at c, the speed of light. To know it is coming requires information being passed at superluminal speeds. Thus Pane cannot know.

Pane has a long record of being a hoaxer who makes all sorts of impossible and ridiculous claims.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is this person real, this Dr A. N. Dmitriev?

This question of the article from this person is old. Most people think it is a made up article from a nonexistent person.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
About time. I've always wanted to fly.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I see a lot of posts about how an "expert" is a hoaxer , don't believe it , etc

So who ARE the ones to believe?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

That's an excellent question.

One of the Hollywood B-movies is the lone scientist that no one believes and they turn out to be correct. In real life that doesn't happen. There are no loners out there that are going to show everyone wrong. The reason is that scientific work is done in small incremental steps. Tests are done and redone. Some of these tests will show that earlier assumptions are incorrect and new ideas are created, but the overall understanding does not have to be discarded.

The individuals out there with claims to overthrowing all that we understand are simply pulling your leg. An example is free energy. Not happening. Another example is electric universe. Not happening. Another example is pole shifts. Not happening.

Sometimes the people are not even real. The papers are not published in peer reviewed journals. The purveyors of these hoaxes often have a long history of failed predictions and statements. Sometimes the people claim to be members of prestigious organizations. Check them out. Sometimes they are not members. There are cases where they are the only member. Getting their info from gods, aliens, ancient warriors or ancient scientists is a pretty good clue that the story being touted is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thank you for taking the time to answer me

It all gets so confusing , I enjoy ATS but all the naysayers and trolls and people who like to see themselves type can get annoying. lol

edit on 3-9-2012 by ujustneverknow because: typo...must fix or can't sleep

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
very good video. Very articulate and a lot of good information.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Is this person real, this Dr A. N. Dmitriev?

This question of the article from this person is old. Most people think it is a made up article from a nonexistent person.

Yes he is real and what he says is no different from others and Viola Neal said the same thing as he and she lived back in the early 1900s if I'm not mistaken.

Dr. Alexey Dmitriev is a Russian astrophysicist and has written papers on energy, semiconductors and space.

blackbagconspiracy.wordpress.com...

. Our Planet Earth is now in the process of a dramatic transformation;by altering the electromagnetic skeleton through a shift of the geomagnetic field poles, and through compositional changes in the ozone, and hydrogen, saturation levels of its gas-plasma envelopes. These changes in the Earth’s physical state are being accompanied by resultant climatic/atmospheric, and biospheric, adaptation processes. These processes are becoming more and more intense, and frequent, as evidenced by the real time increase in “non-periodic transient events”; ie., catastrophes. There are reasons favoring, or pointing to, the fact that a growth in the ethical, or spiritual quality, of humanity would decrease the number and intensity of complex catastrophes. It has become vitally important that a world chart be prepared setting forth the favorable, and the catastrophic, regions on Earth taking into account the quality of the geologic-geophysical environment, the variety and intensity of cosmic influences, and the real level of spiritual-ethical developm

As far as the video..... Probably just taking info from him or others saying the same thing and just going with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

There is some contention as to whether he's a real PhD or not, in fact it's been pretty well proven time and again that Demetrev is not an Astrophysicist and talks mostly out of his proverbial rear..

Pane on the other hand is a Doomsayer, plain and simple, he hucks his wares and if you actually read his blog OP you'll see that he doesn't predict fluffy bunnies with this wave of his, he predicts that everyone except for a few elite people who are going to live underground are going to die horribly.. IMO that is a doomsayer, and he will be added to my existing thread on them..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Here is his one of his papers, I've done some research on him back when I was reading about the possible doom scenarios in which Viola Neal described and it lead me to him.

He along with others believe the Pyramids were built for energy and they send beams of energy into space.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/02/redux-worlds-pyramids-beaming-energy-to-mysterious-space-cloud-1733112.html

tmgnow.com...

The climatic and biosphere processes here on Earth (through a tightly connected feedback system) are directly impacted by, and linked back to, the general overall transformational processes taking place in our Solar System. We must begin to organize our attention and thinking to understand that climatic changes on Earth are only one part, or link, in a whole chain of events taking place in our Heliosphere.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the first time i read something from Pane was 2008 in the projectavalon-forum. Check this thread out it might explain a lot but beware its huge! www.projectavalon.net...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by MamaJ

There is some contention as to whether he's a real PhD or not, in fact it's been pretty well proven time and again that Demetrev is not an Astrophysicist and talks mostly out of his proverbial rear..

Pane on the other hand is a Doomsayer, plain and simple, he hucks his wares and if you actually read his blog OP you'll see that he doesn't predict fluffy bunnies with this wave of his, he predicts that everyone except for a few elite people who are going to live underground are going to die horribly.. IMO that is a doomsayer, and he will be added to my existing thread on them..

It's pretty much the same thing Major Ed Dames spoke of.... The wave is an energy wave.

Viola Neal and the like see the cosmic cloud ( interstellar cloud) being full of living energy that will and is having an effect on us. Our Earth is very vulnerable at present, I think we all know this.

Many people are on this band wagon and I'm just hanging out with one foot on the ground and one on the fence. If I see much evidence I'm jumping on it too. Lol

Who the hell knows what's up, I know the climate has changed, will always change but as of now... There is no denying it like in previous years. Climate change is here and we are all globally feeling the effects.

What happens next is anyone's guess.

I'm all about being logical and having good reasoning skills, but I'm not going to deny anything once it's in my face.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Dr. Alexey Dmitriev is a Russian astrophysicist and has written papers on energy, semiconductors and space.

The Dmitriev that writes on semiconductors is not the same person. The middle names are different. The person mention in the article is A. N. Dmitriev and the semiconductor article is by A. V. Dmitriev.

So who is this person with the unpublished article that has been distributed all over the internet?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Here is his one of his papers, I've done some research on him back when I was reading about the possible doom scenarios in which Viola Neal described and it lead me to him.

He along with others believe the Pyramids were built for energy and they send beams of energy into space.

The very first line of the article is bunkum

NASA covered up the strange photon cloud that's now enveloped the solar system

There is no such thing in the real world as a photon cloud. Photons move at the speed of light. They do not form clouds.

Here is more gibberish.

some of the world's most famous pyramids are generating intense energy.

Intense? So why can't anyone detect it? If it were there it would be trivial for someone to show it exists.

Where is the evidence for this? It does not exist.

Several incredible incidents of visible power beams shooting skywards into space towards the region of the alien photonic cloud are well-documented.

The article goes on to claim that the hoax called the Bosnian pyramid also did this. So even hoaxes arein the hoax. Awesome.

The article mentions a Merav Opher. Below is the link to her Georgetown page. The research being done sounds incredibly interesting. Nothing there supports the wacko contentions of the article. In particular there is no mention of this fantasy called a photon cloud. The researcher is dealing with magnetic fields.

Towards the bottom of the article we have another fraud Dr. Elchin Khalilov and his fake seismic stations called the Atropatena stations. If you want a laugh you should check out what these things look like.
physics.gmu.edu...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

The Dmitriev that writes on semiconductors is not the same person. The middle names are different. The person mention in the article is A. N. Dmitriev and the semiconductor article is by A. V. Dmitriev.

So who is this person with the unpublished article that has been distributed all over the internet?

Oh ok.. Sorry I should have paid closer attention.

It seems others are with the Dr. But not sure their credentials either. Here is another link speaking the same, although this link has more to add... Like harmonics.

www.fourwinds10.net...

In a recent interview with Geochange Magazine about the strange earth harmonics, eminent scientist, Professor Dr. Elchin Khalilov, gave this analysis: “[The]…possible cause of these sounds…may lie at the Earth’s core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth’s north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth’s core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth’s geomagnetic field.

I was just reading a thread TA did about the Earths Core.... Im going to look for it as it seems to relate.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It's pretty much the same thing Major Ed Dames spoke of.... The wave is an energy wave.

Dames has not gotten a prediction right as long as I can remember. He has 15 years of failures from killshot to WWIII starting to economic collapse to ...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yeah, when they say Photon cloud I'm not sure what they are referring to. If NASA is " hiding" it, then that could be why we have no clue, but I'm doubtful they are hiding such a cloud.

Are they speaking of the radiation belt ( electromagnetic radiation cloud)?

The Oort Cloud?

I have no idea...... Still researching.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Dames has not gotten a prediction right as long as I can remember. He has 15 years of failures from killshot to WWIII starting to economic collapse to ...

Hahaha.... Well let's hope he doesn't get ANY right.

One kill shot, may kill us all.

I don't believe anything will come our way that will extinct us..... Maybe drop a lot of people but not an extinction event, however when you take history into account with the melting of ice caps and bad weather globally. Take a look at our economies world wide.....Wars and rumors of wars..... Things begin to look bleak. I don't know.... I'm hopeful..... That's all I can say.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join