It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everybody, newbie here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi everybody, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I'm originally from New York, currently living in Vancouver Canada, for the last 3 years.
I work in TV broadcasting (video engineer), love my work, love to play too!
I have many interests, everything from politics to the paranormal, and I like discussing and exchanging ideas and opinions with others.
I've been a lurker here on and off for a few weeks now , finally decided to register. I think this is a great site and I'm looking forward to spending time here and meeting some interesting people .

Talk to you soon
Rasky

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasky
Hi everybody, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I'm originally from New York, currently living in Vancouver Canada, for the last 3 years.
I work in TV broadcasting (video engineer), love my work, love to play too!
I have many interests, everything from politics to the paranormal, and I like discussing and exchanging ideas and opinions with others.
I've been a lurker here on and off for a few weeks now , finally decided to register. I think this is a great site and I'm looking forward to spending time here and meeting some interesting people .

Talk to you soon
Rasky

Everybody loves TV. Welcome to the site I am new here too. Where aboot� in New York are you from????

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You're living in the right city for fun. Didn't I see you on Davies Street last weekend?
Check it all out. See you around.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Everybody loves TV. Welcome to the site I am new here too. Where aboot� in New York are you from????

Hi Henri,I guess I should welcome you too!
I was born and raised on Long Island, and lived in Manhattan before moving to Canada, EH.

Welcome to ATS. You're living in the right city for fun. Didn't I see you on Davies Street last weekend? Check it all out. See you around.

Hi Intrepid , thanks for the welcome. Your right , I am living in the right city for fun, I love it here. And yes that might have been me you saw on Davies!
Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join