It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they make America an Aristocracy, will you join?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am convinced that the wealthy, business, republicans and some democrats are dead set on turning America into an aristocracy. Though we could argue this idea all day, I really wonder sometimes if I was told that it was going to happen and offered a chance to join it, or be poor and probably die, if I would do the wrong thing and go along with it. I would like to know how many people here would do it, or would you nobly refuse?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would only join to infiltrate and learn as much as I could to force them to disband.
I'll go on the record saying that, I don't mind. It will happen eventually, whether or not, it has to.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I will be your king.
I would be a good king. Everyone would get what they deserve.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's too late.
What do you think corporations are?
Kingdoms that rule internationally and demand money on many continents.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I mean if such a system were implemented I am sure that a large proportion of anyone offered a chance to raise their social position would take it.

Being a serf sucks

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I would...why not? As another user said, being a serf sucks!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We already have an American aristocracy thanks to the notion of dynastic trusts. Fully forty-two out of the forty-three US Presidents all spring from the same bloodline. And if you think that this coming November might change that stat, think again, Mitt Romney is from the bloodline too.

You have to give credit where credit is due though... It's only taken us about 250 years to figure it all out.

~Heff
edit on 9/1/12 by Hefficide because: grammar

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

Everyone does get what they deserve in the end, death.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

How archaic.

*edit* as to the main post, if you get an invite, you're already in whether you like it or not.
edit on 1-9-2012 by SymbolicLogic because: (no reason given)

join