It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something was supposed to happen but didn't

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Sort of... I dont know if this nesara thing is a lot of fluff, but thats what they are saying about it. If it did happen, it would supposedly be a real good quick fix on the global economy and other countries would follow the lead of the US however, we would have to weather a very stormy period regardless and that is the same type of situation it is calling for.

Supposedly, if the nesara thing worked out it would have all been for the better, however I can't personally take someone else's word. I would have to take a look myself before taking any sort of leap of faith.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Honestly I dont know if Nesara is good or bad. Much to read up upon. But I do believe it is returning to the Gold Standard and not is available on the web without touching on galactic federation BS. But it is a real thing that has been in the works for a while.

A return to the Gold Standard is absolutely, flat out and without any question ..what so ever...impossible. There is no way it can happen, without first seeing the total and absolute collapse of the global economy. The numbers are so far out past where that could even be thought about, I can only conclude one thing by the fact it's even being talked about.

The few who thought it up and are pushing it are using it as the final and ultimate way to show the state of affairs and in a way no one can argue or just change the channel for to get back to American Idol.....while 90% of the people, even in the RNC, have no clue just how impossible it actually is. After all...these are the folks who all think it's kinda humorous to be told to read legislation. They sure don't read the numbers close enough to see what this must be trying to accomplish.

You could be right tho... If any serious moves happen on it, it will put things into an impossible position no one is backing up from. You can't un-ring this bell once someone rings it with a sledgehammer. The prelim work to establish the viability of a change back to pre-Nixon days would be the mother of all sledgehammers.

On the other hand, if it has nothing to do with the Gold Standard business.......Issac looked to be a game ender for major action at the RNC right to the day before open when it took a hard left turn to New Orleans. I think that shifted the mass of people and resources to the DNC instead of splitting efforts between the two. The DNC could be a VERY wild show now that it'll be the combined focus of all the efforts originally put together for that split by Black Bloc and others... The LEO intelligence report went out from the FBI on Aug 21 and it at Cryptome to read. They are definitely braced for very specific things...and Occupy wasn't mentioned once. It isn't them...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Some of my sources come from members of law enforcement supposedly. However this one had me scratching my head. Anyways they did mention troop movement to secure the southern border. Tanks specifically.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

What got my attention was that Peter Schiff was one of the people lending his credence to this... One of Al Gore's daughters is married to Dr Andrew Schiff but after doing a search I found that he isn't related to Peter Schiff.... Andrew is a decendant of Jacob Schiff who was in cahoots with Paul Warburgh.. They were two of the big kahunas of the Federal Reserve and funded the Bolshevic revolution....

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Interesting. Im making a mental note of that post for future reference.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I see nothing but a cry for attention in this thread. Quit skipping school little boy

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Yeah buddy.
Im just here to get attention.
Tanks roll out on southern borders.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
did something not happen?
well, this is strange.

top topics