It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clint Eastwood tell the POTUS to "eff himself", on live television!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Did you even watch the Video??? NO ONE TOLD ANYONE TO "F" THEMSELVES!!!! I feel like I am tripping balls here people. Why am I the only one noticing this??? PLEASE actually WATCH the video before posting. The OP was irresponsable at the very least for the title of the thread. At worst he was downright deceptive and appealing to knee jerk reactions which seem to be flooding in. Am I in the twilight zone or something????
reply to post by Screwed

Ok, I'll try to clear this up for you. It was not said directly, but you really couldn't construe it to be anything but go f yourself. What do you think Clint meant when he said "No he can't do that to himself" in reference to Romney or later in the speech "No I can't do that to myself". I didn't catch Clint saying it to Invisibama though.
edit on 31-8-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
He seemed pretty sane to me.

Clint Eastwood for president!

Whose with me?

Clint Eastwood: "Crooked Republicans"

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

Yeah...we got that part...now where is the part where he tells the President to eff himself???

The title is a LIE!
edit on 31-8-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Baaah, baaaaah. Everyone in this thread that sympathizes with the any POTUS is a monkey. Our government hates you what can't you understand about that. Eff our government and eff them hard.

Only problem Clint made is supporting Mitt.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This is great. Clint is #ing great and it doesn't matter to me if he happens to be rambling through most of it or "talking to an invisible Obama" which might make him look like he's "off his rocker". Those who find this "embarrassing" need to re evaluate what it means to be human being. Educate yourself on the cognitive effects from old age and show some respect. I am embarrassed for those who felt embarrassed FOR Clint. Clint still knows "what's up" at 82, what do you have to show? Ignorance?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Mod note

Please join the original discussion of this subject here

edit on 31/8/2012 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Clint Eastwood tell the POTUS to "eff himself", on live television

Woulda' been better coming from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
I wonder how much he was paid..

A Fistful of Dollars?

Or just a years worth of Adult Diapers?
Can't be too careful there friend.

Karma might see to it that your diapers are filled to the brim with no one to change them..... some day.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by N3k9Ni

The fact that people think he was "edgy" is disturbing enough.

If anything, 'ol Clint proves that the GOP is, and will always be the party of rich, white geezers.
Let us see how many poor people (of any color) speak at the Democratic Convention.

You've been duped if you think either party cares about anyone that isn't an officeholder.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
Mod note

Please join the original discussion of this subject here

edit on 31/8/2012 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

Thread closed

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join