It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Really Different Art in Honor of an Athlete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't watch television and I therefore do not watch televised sports. I have no idea who this athlete is; but, they made a tribute to him and it is really different. I thought others might enjoy seeing it.

YouTube - Ruslan Salei - Life Story in Sand

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The art is outstanding, sand art is incomprehensible to me, from this type to the scared paintings of Native Americans. Some information on the subject of the painting.

Ruslan Albertovich "Rusty" Salei (Belarusian: Руслан Салей; November 2, 1974 – September 7, 2011) was a Belarusian professional ice hockey player. Salei played 14 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL) for the Detroit Red Wings, Colorado Avalanche, Florida Panthers and the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, who selected him ninth overall in the 1996 NHL Entry Draft. Salei died on September 7, 2011, when a Yakovlev Yak-42 passenger aircraft, carrying the entire Lokomotiv Yaroslavl team of the Kontinental Hockey League crashed near Yaroslavl on its way to Minsk, Belarus, to start the 2011–12 KHL

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-8-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Dear Iamschist,

Thank you for the information. I am sorry that more people did not catch my thread, they missed out on some great art. Peace.

new topics

join