It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Obama Assassination Plot?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OK. Regarding the obama assassination plot, I was perusing the following article:
www.heavy.com...

I paused on this picture and something struck me as odd.

Shouldn't we be able to see at least some of the (pointing) officer's head
behind the prisoners?

Upon zooming in 400%, other more serious anomalies presented themselves.

- Why does it appear as if the orange collar of the prisoner is intersecting
his chin/jaw?
-Why do the pointing officers fingers look so contorted and unanatomical,
especially the ring finger?
-What is going on in and around the prisoners ear?

And still no sign of the pointing officers head! There are other anomalies
but I think you get the idea.

I put it to you that this is a fabricated/fake picture, and that the story itself
is a complete lie designed to evoke sympathy and to boost obama's
pre-election ratings.

But why so sloppy? With all the resources available to these people,
Is it intentional?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the officers finger looks like it has a skull ring on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

This whole pic looks pretty unnatural and Photoshopped...the orange guy in the foreground seems masked over the orange guy in the background and the scaling seems way off to me...proportionally it seems anomalous...

EDIT: also notice the subtle lines around the head of the back orange guy in the 400% pic you posted...seems like an "aura" or some field around the head which is typical of masking layered images with horrible free-hand eraser skills and blending...typically you don't find these outlines around people in true pics...but you find them quite often in cut and paste layer masked Photoshopped pics.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What does this have to do with Pres Obama?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If they were smart they would have grabbed him off the golf course and put his arse in a jobs council meeting where he would die of boredom.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Really? It looks pretty normal to me. I dont see a scale problem and I do not see a photoshopped picture either. I am not sure what exactly is the point of this photo or thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Sly1one

Really? It looks pretty normal to me. I dont see a scale problem and I do not see a photoshopped picture either. I am not sure what exactly is the point of this photo or thread.

I'm not sure of the point of the photo or thread either, I'm strictly commenting on how the image appears to me...it appears odd is all. I'm not claiming proof or factual anything...just stating an observation is all.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

What does this have to do with Pres Obama?

Are you serious? Is he and his team beyond fabricating another assassination plot,
to garner sympathy from the voting public for someone who is widely accepted as
being the worst president in U.S. history.

I believe that all the individuals pictured may be nothing more than computer
generated creations, and that everything about this story is fake fake fake.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
you did it !

now just forward this onto every news agency in the world, and at least one republican rag will pick up on im sure

let us know the results

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That picture does look odd, but there are more in the set that look very 'normal'.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I don't think it looks photoshopped. The anomalies could be due to the prisoners moving and being way brighter than the background which is struggling for definition. The hand angle looks fine as if the guy at the back is pointing but more with his side facing forward rather than his front. His head could be masked by the prisoner in front of him especially if he is looking back the way he came, perhaps talking to someone behind him whilst pointing to whatever it is he is talking to them about. The highlights and shadows on the prisoners look fine and matching. You can also see anomalies/artifacts around the edge of the bush on the right hand side, probably also caused by extreme of light next to dark and movement of the bush by airflow.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos

I don't think it looks photoshopped. The anomalies could be due to the prisoners moving and being way brighter than the background which is struggling for definition. The hand angle looks fine as if the guy at the back is pointing but more with his side facing forward rather than his front. His head could be masked by the prisoner in front of him especially if he is looking back the way he came, perhaps talking to someone behind him whilst pointing to whatever it is he is talking to them about. The highlights and shadows on the prisoners look fine and matching. You can also see anomalies/artifacts around the edge of the bush on the right hand side, probably also caused by extreme of light next to dark and movement of the bush by airflow.

Ok then. Here is a second picture from the same link in the OP.

Relevant areas zoomed in 400%

Has this guy got a dislocated ear-hole? And what's with the 'W' on his forehead?

Again with the ear. This guy should be claiming disability. And what's with his eye?

Oh, it's ok! 'The Claw' has it all under control.

These are all Fake computer generated images/scenes.

This is another Faked story.

edit on 29-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you did it !

now just forward this onto every news agency in the world, and at least one republican rag will pick up on im sure

let us know the results

Care to comment on my post above, all-knowing father?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

One obvious question - why are they wearing orange? Did they make them change into orange jump suites before taking them in? Kind of odd.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Another question. What is that paper they're holding in their hands? Doesn't look like any perp walk I've ever seen. You would think the the SS or the FBI would be there. There are local sheriffs.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elton
That picture does look odd, but there are more in the set that look very 'normal'.

Compare the two zoomed 400% images from the photo and the link you posted.

These photos must have been taken within a very short space of time.
Why does the fringe lenght appear shorter in one than the other?
Also the locks (side-burns) in one appear to slope down, and in the
other appear to slope up.
Also the ear just doesn't look right.

I know you might argue that it's a matter of perspective and angle, but
combined with the other apparent anomalies presented, you have to
admit that something here is seriously not right or 'very' normal.

See my above post for close ups on the other photo link you posted.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

One obvious question - why are they wearing orange? Did they make them change into orange jump suites before taking them in? Kind of odd.

I am not American. Is it normal for prisoners to wear orange jump suits
when appearing in court?
As I believe these are computer generated images, maybe it was designed to look
this way for maximum effect.

I was also curious about the sheet of paper they all seem to be carrying.
Maybe it says something like 'you plotted to kill president obama. You are
a very naughty boy'.
Again, is it normal to receive a sheet of paper detailing your offences
after being charged with a crime in America?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In the first pic you dont see the head due to depth of field. All you have to do is take your fingers and measure the prisoners head then take that measurement and put it in front of the second officer whose head you can see and notice how much bigger the prisoners head looks. This is due to distance and most likely the first officer is actually a little further than he appears to be in the photo. Lenses do not always give an accurate representation of distance. Remember, a camera is not a human eye.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

To be honest, I have no idea where the pics were taken. It's not addressed in the link. It's possible they were already processed and being moved to another facility. The jump suits could be their prison garb.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What the hell are you talking abouttttttt... This really happened

top topics

<<   2 >>

join