It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PTB, UFOs and Higher Dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Its been quite a while since I had any interest to make new threads on this website due to its increasingly controlling nature, and apparent infiltration by dis info agents (you know who you are)

Having said that, Ive decided to make a thread to try to piece together at least a rough understanding of what is going on today, trying to focus mainly links between the govt, ufos, aliens, and other entities... If you really sit down and think about it, no matter what you research--be it UFOs, Alien Abductions, Ghosts, Cryptozoology, Time Warps, Shadow People, TPTB, The Elite, The Rulers of our planet or anything similar it all boils down to trying to understand the BIG PICTURE and how the puzzle pieces fit together. Most of what is expressed here will be my sole opinion derived from personal research into these fields.

I will try to provide supporting videos and links. Please take the information at face value and decide for yourself, even if the person has been deemed a hoaxer or had dirt thrown on their name, it cant hurt to listen to the info provided and decide for yourself right??

This thread is meant to give the reader a rough picture of the different paranormal and parasitic activities happening on earth at this time via links and YouTube videos.

First one must understand that there are dimensions higher than ours such as the 4th and 5th where things are happening simultaneously during an event occurring in the visible 3rd dimension that we live in...but I may be jumping ahead of myself.

Ufos

All signs point to ET beings being present here on Earth going back a very long time, possibly before humans existed. Were we created by ETs? Jury is still out on that.

Lets take a look at some raw footage of UFOs in the last few months...

Heres March:

April:

May:

June:

Ok So after viewing that, even the average joe should start suspecting something fishy is going on...

In my opinion some of these craft are piloted by humans, some by other beings, but one thing is clear: they all have different agendas. I think that the activity is increasing again because of the Fukushima disaster, the radioactivity may have been detected by the ETs, just like they detected our initial atom bomb tests....

Alien Abductions and Mutilations

Heres a vid about abductions:

here is one about something thats personally scares the crap out of me, Human Mutilations!! Also- I strongly recommend you read the other abduction accounts on this website...good quality stuff!

Human Mutilation In Brazil

Yes Im aware there are positive experiences reported with ETs...but i just could not find any right now, and consider MOST ETs to be malevolent.

The Gov't and TPTB

Ok so what is my educated guess about what is going on with our current ruling govt?

I think that there are entities that feed off human terror and fear in other dimensions, This gentleman sums it up perfectly:

David Icke has apparently revised his theory to a more believable unseen negative entity that feeds off human emotions and control and appoint our world leaders as opposed to his original reptilian take on events..Watch this one carefully::

So to sum it up, one may come to an understanding that really there are 2 or more realities happening simultaneously, for example reality on the 3d level, reality on the 4d and higher.

The most frightening thing that rang true with me is when Icke explains how the traditional god of all major religions is really a parasitic entity or number of beings who feed off human emotional energy on an UNSEEN higher dimension/reality, hence the reason for historical "sacrifices" to the gods, where there would be unseen emotional energy released by the victim which the unseen negative entity feeds off of in REAL TIME while the person is experiencing the sheer terror of execution.

This may be an unfinished thread, but hopefully it will spark some sort of fruitful discussion.

Kind Regards,

GeminiSky

edit on 29-8-2012 by GeminiSky because: because im lazy. deal with it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I had no idea....But, it's an interesting concept. Is this a new golfing term? Sources, please?
edit on 29-8-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51
I had no idea....But, it's an interesting concept. Is this a new golfing term? Sources, please?
edit on 29-8-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing. Why would you need a tee for putting though?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

??

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A very well put together article, enjoyed the links as well as your thoughts some of which i hold to be true in my humble opinion as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
So to sum it up, one may come to an understanding that really there are 2 or more realities happening simultaneously, for example reality on the 3d level, reality on the 4d and higher.

Reality takes on different attributes depending on your own individual perceptions as well as your own personal understanding. Our comprehension of reality is severely limited by the level of our intelligence and our ability to physically perceive things. We're operating at just above monkey level, mostly because we can make many more associations between symbols and what those symbols represent. Numbers, colors, music.

The problem is always going to be that we can't imagine what it's like to be smarter than we are -- because we aren't smart enough! If there are things or intelligent creatures that exist in different aspects (or levels, or dimensions) of reality, and they occasionally interact with us, we're never going to be smart or perceptive enough to understand them or how that is happening.

I like to use the example that your cat will never be able to comprehend what income taxes are about. Income taxes exists, right? But they exist on a completely different level of reality that is simply beyond your average housecat. If there are other entities "out there" who are smarter or more perceptive than us as we are to the average cat, then maybe UFOs and this other strangeness we occasionally encounter is perfectly understandable to them. Just ordinary stuff happening. But we'll never know.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There are no ETs and the powerful saucer UFO technology is protected by the
oil companies. Not as proof but use as much past history as you can muster.
Oil used by cars and oil lamps until electricity but then aircraft and jets saved
the day for oil. Plastics might be involved as well as perhaps other chemical
products. A replacement for car and air travel would be an industrial calamity.
Oil owns the technology and keeps it secret.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
what a great thread lots of info in the videos provided i think these crafts all have difforent beings with difforent agendas some helpfull like the round black sphere seemed to catch the cme and deflect it back possibly stopping it from heading to earth? just a thought but hey thats why im here to share thoughts i couldnt anywhere else got to love this site

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The fourth dimension is time.

Cute thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I come from the belief that some ufos are secret military aircraft that are owned by world governments. Most ufo sightings are explainable, and are misconceptions of overactive imaginations; such as Chinese lanterns and ISS satellites. The human mutilation case from 1994 I have read before, and I am on the fence with that one, due to the fact that it's possible that it could have been carried out by humans - albeit, sick ones.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I come from the belief that some ufos are secret military aircraft that are owned by world governments. Most ufo sightings are explainable, and are misconceptions of overactive imaginations; such as Chinese lanterns and ISS satellites. The human mutilation case from 1994 I have read before, and I am on the fence with that one, due to the fact that it's possible that it could have been carried out by humans - albeit, sick ones.

I thought there were cattle 'mutilations' and doubt the mutilations tag.
The powerful technology holding up the UFO saucer ships can also be used to cause
harm to cattle. The news services are shepharded to fantastic untruthful stories.
The tests on the cattle meant taking organs to see the damage.
Hope the tests proved negative.
But wonder about mind control from the UFO, ever think about that capability and
how its done.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join