It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said 'This Is How We Feed Animals'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said 'This Is How We Feed Animals'

2012.talkingpointsmemo.com

An attendee at the Republican National Convention in Tampa on Tuesday allegedly threw nuts at a black camerawoman working for CNN and said “This is how we feed animals” before being removed from the convention, a network official confirmed to TPM.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
since President Obama was elected has proven that racism is not nearly are rare as I had hopShocking, but not surprising. The sheer volume of hatred emanating from the righty-whiteys ed it was. They are no longer even trying to hide it. No one is saying vote for Romney because he has a better budget plan or because he has a better foreign policy, they are just saying vote for Romney so we can get Obama out of the White House. That is the whole of their policy and plan.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

righty-whiteys

That in turn is racist in its self, there for you are no better,. Good day to you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wonder when the last of the deck of race cards will be dealt. Perhaps, the U.S. Treasury is printing them, along side our near-worthless dollars.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hmmm...
You either copied and pasted the comments from someone on that web site, or you posted word for word the exact sentiment of the commentor there.....

Sunwyn Ravenwood · Top Commenter
Shocking, but not surprising. The sheer volume of hatred emanating from the righty-whiteys since President Obama was elected has proven that racism is not nearly are rare as I had hoped it was. They are no longer even trying to hide it. No one is saying vote for Romney because he has a better budget plan or because he has a better foreign policy, they are just saying vote for Romney so we can get Obama out of the White House. That is the whole of their policy and plan.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Having not seen any footage of the incident I have to wonder if it was done because the perpetrator was being racist or because the camera woman worked for CNN. It is a known fact that there is no love lost between CNN and the Republican Party. I've heard at various times different Republican public figures refer to CNN staffers as vultures, hyenas, jackals, and a few other unsavory beasts.

I'm not saying that it wasn't racist. I just don't know if it truly was meant in a racist way or if the press is using race for political reasons. Either way it was just plain ugly.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Already a thread on this... HERE

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

since President Obama was elected has proven that racism is not nearly are rare as I had hopShocking, but not surprising. The sheer volume of hatred emanating from the righty-whiteys ed it was. They are no longer even trying to hide it. No one is saying vote for Romney because he has a better budget plan or because he has a better foreign policy, they are just saying vote for Romney so we can get Obama out of the White House. That is the whole of their policy and plan.

We don't want Obama out of the W house because he's black but because he can't do the job, and because he damaging the nation. I don't care if he's black. I would vote for Condi Rice or Herman Cain and they're black. The only racists are the democrat left and MSNBC. Oh, and the President.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider
Already a thread on this... HERE

Correct & closing

new topics

top topics

join