It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Sweden dives for unknown object in lake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The National UFO organization in Sweden is today starting a new expedition to recover debris, or a craft, of a UFO that landed and sunk in a lake in Sweden. They have released a press release which can be found here:

www.ufo.se...

There will also be a documentary about this and a teaser has been released:

www.youtube.com...

The organization is calling the phenomenon Ghost Rockets. In the teaser he mentioned the lake Mäseln next to Finspång. A map for where the lake is located can be found here:

kartor.eniro.se...

I do not know if this is the lake they are investigating today, 29 aug. I just found the information and know no-more then anyone here. I thought some people here might like the information. I will try to see if Linda Moulton Howe will touch the subject since she reports on many such issues.

/Bastu

(if anyone can embed the video into a message below it would be very helpful since i don't know how to do it)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here you go

I will try to see if Linda Moulton Howe will touch the subject since she reports on many such issues.

Having Linda on the case really wouldn't help in my opinion .
Looking forward to see how this turns out , I just hope its not another Ocean X cloak and dagger affair .

Don't like the sound of this though .

What will happen if you don’t find anything? Does that mean the witnesses were wrong?
No it could mean that somebody has been there removing the object before us. In 1999 an object with similar description crashed in Värmland in the west of Sweden. The Swedish military searched the whole lake and found nothing. In the secret documents from the investigation, it is stated that the ones that sent the object very well could have been there collecting it before the military arrived.

edit on 29-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Interesting to see if they find anything, not that it's ET or such, but still..
Sweden is a hotspot for interesting finds at the moment..

To embed youtube, copy the number /letters after the = sign in the browser line on youtube, and paste it in to the youtube Tab when you edit your thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I thought that woman was a well known hoaxer a stretcher of the truth at least?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
They may not find anything at all .. if there were anything of interest that sank to the bottom of that lake, I'm sure it's been dredged up already and carted away to a secret facility =)

Or as in the case of the Baltic anomaly it will be a large rock ( not yet proven, but most likely a natural thing )

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here you go

I will try to see if Linda Moulton Howe will touch the subject since she reports on many such issues.

Having Linda on the case really wouldn't help in my opinion .
Looking forward to see how this turns out , I just hope its not another Ocean X cloak and dagger affair .

Don't like the sound of this though .

What will happen if you don’t find anything? Does that mean the witnesses were wrong?
No it could mean that somebody has been there removing the object before us. In 1999 an object with similar description crashed in Värmland in the west of Sweden. The Swedish military searched the whole lake and found nothing. In the secret documents from the investigation, it is stated that the ones that sent the object very well could have been there collecting it before the military arrived.

edit on 29-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Have to disagree totally about linda, she is great and has a LOT to offer about urology! Her work on cattle mutilation is second to none won awards for it. Her work with whistleblowers in incredible to say the least.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't think Linda has ever embellished anything, at least not what i've heard and i've listened to most of her reports on C2C, she does cover very wierd topics but I will not sit here and try to defend her open-minded style of journalism. I don't think many other international reporters will ever cover the story if she would not though.

thanks for the embed, much appriciated!

I did find some more information though. The lake that they are investigating right now is not the lake mentioned in the documentary-teaser, that might have been for another case or something completely different. The area that they are investigating is in the Muddus national park located here:

kartor.eniro.se...

This information would cooperate with the fact that they had to ask Luleå municipality for permission to operate there.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The Baltic anomoly has not been said to be a natural formation. Acctually they have said that it is extremly unlikely that the formation would be anything natural. It maybe just a rock but who formed it, and why? Stairs dont just naturally form like that

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i dont know how big the lake is, but sonar scan would solve that quite quickly
i doubt its still in the lake, if it went in under intelligent control then it could leave the same way.
unless they ran out of juice

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

For more than 30 years an unknown object has rested on the bottom of a lake in the north of Sweden.

More than 30 years huh, so that will have been around the time folks were trying for the water speed record, like Donald Cambell in his Bluebird K7 on Coniston (yes I know I put Windemere on the pic, oops) Lake, not 20 miles from me in the UK.

Pretty similar don't you think, Donalds sadly ended up on the bottom of the lake too.

Just putting the idea out there. (You need to scroll the picture to the right, it's a bit big)

edit on 29/8/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good luck to the National UFO organization in Sweden. More action less words.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reallyyyyy??

As much as I would want it to come to fruition, do you really think they are gonna come back up and say "hey we found an alien spaceship" ?

very interesting read though

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bastupungen

Have to disagree totally about linda moulton howe, she is great and has a LOT to offer about urology!

I missed her series on that.

Link?

edit on 29-8-2012 by Clairacoustique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The trailer is beautifully shot, and the lead investigator seems a very philosophic guy:

"Being alone is the worst thing that can happen to a person,
But for humanity as a species to stand alone can be just as terrifying."

And

"Any answer is a good answer."

One thing that confused me was the inference that they were looking for the "latest" ghost rocket sighting, so I'm not sure their search is for a ghost rocket circa 1946.

The couple, while not young, didn't seem to be witnesses from that era either.

The junior investigator holding the tiny torn umbrella over the head of the lead investigator, in the nordic rain, made me giggle and was touching at the same time.

I say the movie will be worth watching for quirk and aesthetic alone.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

I don't generally correct anyone's spelling
But...urology should be ufology

I think your finger must have slipped on the key board.

I hope Linda gets involved in this also. She is a great investigator.
Although her voice and speech pattern does tend to be quite monotone.
I will be watching for further info. on this dive/search expedition.

Great find !

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe answered me and said that she was hoping for an interview in mid september after the expedition. So a report on earthfiles should be expected and also for us C2C fans she will probobly bring the subject up there too, she usually has her reports on C2C at the end of the month

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastupungen
Linda Moulton Howe answered me and said that she was hoping for an interview in mid September after the expedition. So a report on earthfiles should be expected and also for us C2C fans she will probably bring the subject up there too, she usually has her reports on C2C at the end of the month

How will we know it's you as the Interviewee?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If Gen, Dolittle couldnt find out back then, and they searched lakes then too, and the parts or a piece of even one ghost rocket hve never turned up.....I doubt theyll find anything now,,,,,,,
thst said i wish them good luck as ive been interested in this puzzzle for a long time......
A UFO crashed on the island of sptzbergen in the thirties.....so they already had visitors by 46.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bastupungen

Good luck on their search. Im looking forward to seeing what they find, and what kind of information they can get from this. Hopefully everything goes well, and it sheds some new light on UFOs

<<   2 >>

join