It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK. I'm starting to open up to the possibility of weather control.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just to reinforce what you are waking up to, OP.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Georgia Senator Sam Nunn.
Source

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Lol, there are videos out there where they admit they are doing it

Kind of hard not to believe when its already admitted

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I could believe it, and I could believe they are taking all the worlds rain and dumping it on Cumbria/The lake district (UK).

We have had about 10 days of sun this summer, the rest just constant rain. Rivers overflowing, houses collapsing as a result.......hope they give us some real summer soon.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If you can find and post a link to that news source, I'd be interested in reading it. Anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I believe I've hard of these weapons you're talking about. I believe they call them scalar weapons, and like your source said they produce waves that can cause earthquakes and volcanoes to erupt.

To me this seems even harder to pull off than weather control. I'm sure they could cause the earthquakes but not sure how they could aim it or even control such a force.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Do you have any links or sources to these videos? Although, I have a feeling I've watched the videos you speak of and was highly skeptical back then. I'm just not as skeptical as I was.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I wouldn't exactly call that "exploding". It went from a strong tropical storm to a weak category 1 hurricane. Seeing as how no two hurricanes are alike I don't see where it leads to believing that it took a conspiracy for that to happen.

Before hurricane Katrina we had not seen a storm cause the levee system in New Orleans to collapse. Before Rita we had never seen a hurricane with up to seven different eyewalls. Before Ike we had never seen a hurricane entering from the Gulf of Mexico retain enough strength to do so much damage to some of our more northerly states. It doesn't take HAARP to cause that. Changes in weather patterns due to naturally occurring climate change can do plenty of strange things all by itself.

I would think that changes in the amount of fresh water due to glacial melting inundating the oceans will be causing all kinds interesting storms especially in the Gulf of Mexico. In the Gulf once you start getting closer to the west side the waters are pretty much trapped there with nowhere to go. Once you get enough fresh water trapped in the "corner" it's anybody's guess what will happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I already made a thread about weather warfare
in which I provided evidence that controlling our weather has been going on since the 70's.

Not many people even read my thread but oh well, I put a fair bit of effort into it.

Secondly there's a new news article on Pravda explaining how they will spend $20 M on clearing the weather away from Moscow on City Day.

The proof is out there everywhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The purpose would have been to lessen the effects there was nowhere as much damage as was predicted

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join