It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I have been seeing triple numbers several times a day for the last 3 days(444, 222, 777, etc.). Your post count of 444 the most recent. Not a believer in coincidence. Guess I should watch you for a bit and see what's next.
Yes it is interesting,you mean when my 777 post will come ..then..

I will think about that.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
By the facts of the humans.

Wrong. You have no proof whatsoever that any of it is based on fact. It's just more mindless garble like everything that you have posted in this thread. Just a bunch of nonsense. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
By the facts of the humans.

Wrong. You have no proof whatsoever that any of it is based on fact. It's just more mindless garble like everything that you have posted in this thread. Just a bunch of nonsense. ~$heopleNation

"And they are not all here yet.

But they will come....to fulfill the sign.

They all will be here very soon."

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Very interesting about these three days of darkness,maybe somewhere between November 11 and November 13 or 14 can happen.

They say that November 9 10 11 can be important dates.

Or all these days can be included with events or a chain of events events that culminates with 3 days of darkness.

I found some interesting things:

A total solar eclipse will take place on 13–14 November 2012, with a magnitude of 1.0500, occurring only 12 hours before perigee, with greatest eclipse totality lasting just over 4 minutes. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partially obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. A total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon's apparent diameter is larger than the Sun, blocking all direct sunlight, turning day into darkness. Totality occurs in a narrow path across the surface of the Earth, while a partial solar eclipse will be visible over a region thousands of kilometres wide.

source (en.wikipedia.org...)

I found it also here.

Introduction This map shows the path of the Total Solar Eclipse of 2012 Nov 13 . The northern and southern path limits are blue and the central line is red. The yellow lines crossing the path indicate the position of maximum eclipse at 10-minute intervals. The four-way toggle arrows (upper left corner) are for navigating around the map. The zoom bar (left edge) is used to change the magnification. The three buttons (top right) turn on either a map view, a satellite view or a hybrid map/satellite view.

Source (eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...)

Other people are talking about this event having as a date November 11,but with other meanings and we cannot know for sure.

Birthed out of Virgo on NOVEMBER 11, 2011 ( 11 -11 - 11 )

Full Moon
on NOVEMBER 10, 2011
The Eve of the 11th
Thursday

Libra Configuration
on EVERY NOVEMBER 11
The Sun is at the ‘Crown’ of the Scales in Libra on the Ecliptic. This constellation’s 2 Balances can have a ‘1’ or a ‘pillar’ on either side & become a ‘portal’ or gate-way of sorts?

3 Planetary Alignments Math
on NOVEMBER 11, 2011
Neptune - Venus - Saturn (3 Planets) or 1, 2, 3 [ 1 x 2 x 3 = 6 ]

Uranus - Earth - Mars (3 Planets) or 1, 2, 3 [ 1 x 2 x 3 = 6 ]

Venus - Mercury - Earth (3 Planets) or 1, 2, 3 [ 1 x 2 x 3 = 6 ]
= 666

source(www.fivedoves.com...)

I don't know if this is important but it can be.

September12, 2012
October 12, 2012
November 11, 2012
December 11, 2012
January 10, 2013 , although this occurs in bright morning twilight.

source(jeffreylhunt.wordpress.com...)

Maybe this fourth sign stands somewhere between the world and the truth.

I apologise if I do not express my self well.I try to do my best.

edit on 10-9-2012 by Thefourthsignofthediamond because: I've changed a word in a phrase

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't know if this can be related to those dates.

But maybe it is.

Because this year we have records heights of temperature ever seen in history

Heat is beating records around the country: the first five months of 2012 have been the hottest on record in the contiguous United States. And that's not including June, when 164 all-time high temperature records were tied or broken around the country, according to government records.
That's unusual, since the most intense heat usually comes in July and August for much of the country, said Jake Crouch, a climate scientist with National Climatic Data Center. For example, only 47 all-time high records were tied or broken in June of last year.
Also, more than 40,000 daily heat records have been broken around the country so far this year, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Compare that with last year —the ninth warmest on record — when only 25,000 daily records had been set by this date.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

source(www.foxnews.com...)

As events in history for the date November 11th I found out something interesting.

The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11

The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/1911 was a cold snap that affected the central United States on Saturday, November 11, 1911. Many cities broke record highs, going into the 70s and 80s early that afternoon. By nightfall, cities were dealing with temperatures in the teens and single-digits on the Fahrenheit scale. This is the only day in many midwest cities' weather bureau jurisdictions where the record highs and lows were broken for the same day. Some cities experienced tornadoes on Saturday and a blizzard on Sunday.[1] A blizzard even occurred within one hour after an F4 tornado hit Rock County, Wisconsin.
The main cause of such a dramatic cold snap was an extremely strong storm system separating warm, humid air from frigid, arctic air. Dramatic cold snaps tend to occur mostly in the month of November, though they can also come in February or March.[2]

Temperatures in Kansas City had reached a record high of 76° F (24 °C) by late morning before the front moved through. As the cold front approached, the winds increased turning from southeast to northwest. By midnight, the temperature had dropped to 11° F (−11.7 °C), a 65 Fahrenheit degree (35 celsius degree) difference in 14 hours.[2]

source(en.wikipedia.org...)

Maybe there is a place where the winter meets the summer.

This place can be on three days of darkness.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join