The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by DARREN1976

Kobayashi Maru
en.wikipedia.org...
It's the test in "Star Trek", which by design is a no-win scenario. It's a test of character. Kirk beat it by reprogramming the simulation. He changed the parameters of the test and "won".

edit on 8/31/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: heading

Thought so, it was designed by a young spock wasnt it?
2nd...
edit on 31-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Thought so, it was designed by a young spock wasnt it?
2nd...

Correct.
Second 2nd.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

We're waiting for updates. Or have you said all you needed to say?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

We're waiting for updates. Or have you said all you needed to say?
This Silence....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Things are yet to unfold in happening before we see that day of darkness befall a splendid sunny morning or afternoon. Fated for the end of the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation.

There will be an unusual peace and feeling of normality before this befalls mankind and this earth. It will literally catch the planet by surprise and all will be unaware. Even those that are waiting in anticipation and even so the 5 virgins with the oil and the lamps ready.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Egyptia

1 Thessalonians 5
New International Version

1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

ETA:
Interesting, yes? But I'm sure you already knew this. I'm excited about the future. The world after the darkness. Surely it will be a wonderful world.
edit on 9/2/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA, color, typos and citation

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Interesting, yes?
Yes,interesting ..oh and those signs....they can be already here before the three days of darkness,

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Things are yet to unfold in happening before we see that day of darkness befall a splendid sunny morning or afternoon.
Very beautiful said ...I hope from all my heart to pass fast,

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Now that is very interesting indeed. Thank you for the information. The times... they are a-changin'.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

FEAR NOT. Remember that. Live it. You already know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

FEAR NOT. Remember that. Live it. You already know it.

I'm not afraid.

I assumed when I gave the sign.

I do not count, you count ... and do not be afraid.

But all of you are here ..

and that is okay.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I thought that when you said "I hope from all my heart to pass fast" that perhaps you were afraid. If I mistook your statement I apologize. We are not afraid. This is who we are.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

"I hope from all my heart to pass fast"
For us all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

"So say we all"
- Battlestar Galactica

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Bewareth as thy use of vocabulary descends into chaos.

The sea of understanding shall ebb, denying it's existence to all but it's creator etc,etc.

Could this be the sign?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Could this be the sign?
This shall say.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Interesting, yes? But I'm sure you already knew this. I'm excited about the future. The world after the darkness. Surely it will be a wonderful world.

Surely, it will be beyond anything that we could possibly imagine in our fallen state.

I hold that pearl in my heart though sometimes it is difficult to imagine after walking through this world. To imagine a world without corruption, pain, loneliness and suffering. I hold that as a memory because I knew that once and spend every day in hopes that I will see that world again in its rightfull place. Not tilted in all manner of perversion, illness and deception. I hold that dearly as many of us do and pray the reaping will be swift for much pain is yet to come.

If angels collect tears.................there is a universe created just to hold all the tears of this world.

edit on 3-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Surely, it will be beyond anything that we could possibly imagine in our fallen state.

reply to post by Egyptia

But perhaps some of us have actually been given a glimpse of this, in our dreams as we sleep. The "really real world", creeping into our dreams.
edit on 9/4/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: reply to line

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The Three Days of Darkness have been prophecied for hundreds and hundreds of years. 'They' have said ... it's coming soon. And yet it never shows up. Kinda like nearly all the predictions on ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And yet it never shows up
Why so hurry...there are things to happen and yet they do.

As said and proved.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join