It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: US Advocates the Principal of Territorial Integrity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In a (pdf) letter penned by Rep. Dana Rohrabach on August 26, to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Rep. Dana Rohrabach urged the Secretary to back freedom from Iran for Azeris.

Source / Alternative source

In the letter addressed to Hillary Clinton, US Congressman Rohrabacher wrote that the majority of Azerbaijanis call on to unify their motherland which was divided into two parts 200 years ago.

"The number of ethic Azerbaijanis in Iran is twice more compared to the Republic of Azerbaijan. This country was created in 1991, following the collapse of 1991, and now it is time for Iranian Azerbaijanis to gain their freedom," the congressman writes.

If this is indeed correct, then annexing the northern territory of Iran back to Azerbaijan will definitely create a whirlwind of chaos for the Iranian regime, which already knows that Israel has been granted access to airbases in the region.

(Alternative source)

"I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it."

~Dwight D. Eisenhower

edit on 28-8-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Good God.... Iran isn't even at war yet and people are already staking their political interest claims for carving the place up.

S/F for the catch

....even if I think I need to go be sick. I can't believe I'm watching this happen in America. It's EVERYTHING we were founded to stand against.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Do i smell another Syria? Is this the sneak attack on Iran, that even the Iranians missed anticipating?
Arm these people, and they will fight to rejoin the country of Azebajan sic ......
I can see the peoples eyes light up around the big table as they begin to plot the mechanism of it, as well as the utter simplicity......
The Joint Chiefs would slobber at the chance i am sure.......
Nothing to do but watch this like a sore pimple, and guage if its ready to pop or not......Could be a GAME CHANGER
great catch OP!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious to me who the bad guys are..

join