It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Republican National Convention Discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Christie is the keynote speaker probably.

link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Paul supporters have been talked about on Fox News. I don't know what you are talking about.

link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I find the conventions boring as heck, and the dumb hats they wear and the fake cheering and booing is really the only thing that keeps me watching at all.

I finally saw a funny hat earlier today...a cheesehead from Wisconsin.

Stupid Packer fans....go Bears.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood

Have you ever seen a Romney bumper sticker? I've seen Obama and Ron Paul stickers and signs. I've never seen Romney in either 08 or 12. The GOP is handing this election to Obama.

You know what's really odd?

I see a lot of anti-Obama stickers - - - but no pro-positive sticker for someone else on the same car.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Alphabetic order sir alphabetic order. At least we know they watched some Sesame Street.

Yeah, I know..but they usually try to put them over the top on a significant state...not New Jersey (sorry New Jersey residents...politically speaking of course).

Christie is pretty significant. He's a rising star and a potential nominee for 2016 for President. You better hope Hilary runs if that's the case, cause I don't see any dems better than Obama was as a potential candidate.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Well that's it! Mitt Romney is now the official republican nominee for President! Ever think there's poor excitement because most republicans know this already?

No, I really think there is poor excitement because it is a known fact that Romney just doesn't generate that much excitement.

Like someone else said...you don't see Romney bumber stickers...you see Obama, Ron Paul, and "No-Bama".

Sadly (for Romney)...I think Paul Ryan will get more excitment at the convention than Romney will. Just like Palin got more than McCain.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well that's it! Mitt Romney is now the official republican nominee for President! Ever think there's poor excitement because most republicans know this already?

As a registered Republican I think there is a lack of excitment because it's so obvious that he stole the nomination from the only candidate that had a chance at taking on Obama. Enjoy your loss in November, I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's possible, but if they were really energized about him, no amount of forgone conclusion would stop a big celebration, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Christie is pretty significant. He's a rising star and a potential nominee for 2016 for President.

Are you concedeing the 2012 election to Obama???

Freudian slip much???

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
well its a good thing bumper stickers don't really elect the President. Otherwise Ron Paul would win!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Christie is pretty significant. He's a rising star and a potential nominee for 2016 for President.

Freudian slip much???

NO, but funny how you took it. I'm saying If Romney loses, then Christie will win hands down unless Hilary runs. There was nothing about Obama in my post.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

well its a good thing bumper stickers don't really elect the President. Otherwise Ron Paul would win!

Funny, but not really true. I have not seen hardly a bumper sticker for anyone this year. Why? We don't like either candidate and don't want to publicly display either party on our cars. Sad. I actually think this is very significant. The whole nation does not want to be held accountable for either one of these candidates.

Anyone remember a time when there wasn't bumper stickers all over cars for a given presidential election? I don't.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't think so. Maybe generations ago - - his type could win.

But with all the No Bullying focus going on - - I don't think his persona would ever work.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Have you ever seen a Romney bumper sticker? I've seen Obama and Ron Paul stickers and signs. I've never seen Romney in either 08 or 12. The GOP is handing this election to Obama.

I see a lot of anti-Obama stickers - - - but no pro-positive sticker for someone else on the same car.

Jesus Christ....REALLLY? I am continually amazed at the idiocy of the members here. I could swear till the world hurts but it wouldn't do any good. UNFORTUNATELY Good God people.......get a grip....on life.....are you all so dependant??????? I feel sorrrrry for you. Pathetic comes to mind.....
edit on 28-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Jesus Christ....REALLLY? I am continually amazed at the idiocy of the members here. I could swear till the world hurts but it wouldn't do any good. UNFORTUNATELY Good God people.......get a grip....on life.....are you all so dependant??????? I feel sorrrrry for you.

I don't even understand what you are upset about there, or really, what you are talking about. Get a grip indeed.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Freudian slip much???

NO, but funny how you took it. I'm saying If Romney loses, then Christie will win hands down unless Hilary runs. There was nothing about Obama in my post.

I don't know you have Rubio and Jeb who will most likely run as well. Rubio is the GOP Obama, the young rising star of the party. His gives them Florida and helps the hispanic vote.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"where we hold a fair election"

Ron Paul wins.

Unfortunately that is not completely true.
Where we hold a fair election with un-brainwashed masses Ron Paul wins.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Jesus Christ....REALLLY? I am continually amazed at the idiocy of the members here. I could swear till the world hurts but it wouldn't do any good. UNFORTUNATELY Good God people.......get a grip....on life.....are you all so dependant??????? I feel sorrrrry for you.

I don't even understand what you are upset about there, or really, what you are talking about. Get a grip indeed.
Really, then you are among the sheeple. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Jesus Christ....REALLLY? I am continually amazed at the idiocy of the members here. I could swear till the world hurts but it wouldn't do any good. UNFORTUNATELY Good God people.......get a grip....on life.....are you all so dependant??????? I feel sorrrrry for you. Pathetic comes to mind.....

Maybe you should calm down and relax and try again to make whatever point you trying to make. Because all I see in that hot mess is you are really mad about something yet never make it clear what.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Maybe you should calm down and relax and try again to make whatever point you trying to make. Because all I see in that hot mess is you are really mad about something yet never make it clear what.

Why would anyone choose to be dependant on '"the system"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join