It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share fascinating theories that are not widespread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I would like to share two really interesting theories that will fascinate you, even if they are not perfect or flawless.

1) Crop circles made by shared consciousness

Mysterious Universe posted an article today about crop circles. It instantly reminded me of when Colin Andrews, lead researcher of the phenomenon, said something along the lines of "we got it all wrong" regarding the crop circle phenomena. Although some are clearly proven hoaxes, the other crop circles that have been studied are neither of purely human origin nor purely supernatural.

Take for instance this section: (mysteriousuniverse.org...)

“The synchronistic events which happen each year in the unfolding designs that the Crop Circle makers come out with are often remarked as being too much of a coincidence. Crop Circle designs have been repeated in different parts of the country by teams who didn’t share designs beforehand. There have even been teams who have gone out on the same night to the same field, made designs, not knowing the other team was present, and their designs have had similarities. The chances of this happening, without planning, are slim; so it would appear that something paranormal is working for the Crop Circle makers.”

2) Bigfoot as a "vehicle" for visitation

Also another story I've heard was "why are bigfoot sightings and UFO sightings always in the same areas?" Well the most likely theory (and way more mundane) is that in remote locations, people are more likely to see lights in the sky contrast with a plain view and wildlife around them. Another theory is that bigfoots are like, with the lack of a better word, avatars that extraterrestrials use to navigate around our planet. This would explain why they are so elusive and why they are tied to UFO sightings.
edit on 28-8-2012 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I like both of those concepts, and the tye into the Ra material I've just started to study, have you read a book called the Law Of One?

Alternatively, somebody posted the audio manuscripts to youtube, I'm on session 17 out of 106.

In 1981 a group of researchers who consequentley named them selves L/L research channled a being called Ra.

The entity stated he is the same Ra being who communicated with the Egyptians 11,000 years ago (note many believe the pyramids date back to this age)

He provides a wealth of infomation on beings of higher densities than us (3rd density) and makes some very interesting comments on what "bigfoot" are.

I sharnt spoil it for you.

Youtube "the law of one - session 01" and begin.

This is the first channeling I have ever paid attention to, you will be hooked!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have one that, besides not being widespread, will be incredibly unpopular here.

The US government knows much less about the UFO phenomenon than most people think. I believe many of the disinformation is created to make people believe the government has huge amounts of knowledge about aliens, alien technology and so on, when in fact they are baffled by it.

The reason why disclosure is unrealistic is because there is nothing to disclose other than their ignorance and powerlessness over the phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ok,i have one for ya!
i responded to a thread with this theory a couple years ago,and the member told me he heard the same theory.
(sorry, i forget the original thread!)
anyway, here it goes.
everyone has heard about the ufo that allegedly crashed in roswell right?
the story goes that a craft DID crash in roswell on purpose. but,it wasn't alien!
it was a german made,nazi flying saucer!
and they did find beings inside,but they weren't alien,they were human.
but they were mutated and deformed by the infamous 'angel of death',the nazi monster maker.
(not to condone what this evil man did to people,but it is well known he did advance modern medicine a great deal with skin graphs,blood transfusions,organ transplants,etc...)
the orson wells radio program that convinced the world aliens had landed,had a profound affect on america,and other countries.
so the nazis contrived a plan to send over one of their discs with a couple 'experiments' inside to scare the hell out of america! with their defensed shifted towards a fals flag threat from aliens,germany could invade america and take over!
any way thats the story,and if you think about it,it is plausible!
it is known the nazis were working on 'flying discs',did they succeed? unknown. but after the war,we did bring all their top scientist to the states,and shortly after nasa was born! (project paperclip)
it is also known that the nazis performed all kinds of gruesome medical experiments on humans (cutting people open,and sewing them together,just to see what would happen! (horrible!
)
so really,its not that far of a stretch to see some truth in this story!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Sounds like your referring to a thread about the book Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen , A tale of fantasy based on the tellings of her alleged anonymous source that has no real basis in fact

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I dont really have a facinating theory to add here but I have just recently read through the Emerald Tablets of Throth and found them to be quite interesting.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

Now, a word as to the material aspect of the tablets. They consist of twelve tablets of emerald green, formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation. They are imperishable, resistant to all elements and substances. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, no change ever taking place.

Now I have no idea if there is any truth to that but it is an interesting thought. The tablets go on to describe the abandonment of Atlantis and the different levels of consiousness that surround us.

It really makes me interested in this Law of One so I will be checking that out in the near future (thanks for that). The ideas are far-fetched and carry little factual weight in the way we understand the world today but in the search for "the truth" we need to be at least open to these stories if only for reference when dealing with the new theories we are presented with. Thanks OP

S&F

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

its a 'theory'!!!!
how many big foot have you seen? how many aliens??
the thread is to share fascinating THEORIES!!!
not facts!
until its proven fact or fiction,its a theory!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
big foot cant be vehicle!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
1. A handful of top debunkers know the phenomenon is real but do their job of protecting the public from the truth.
2. A handful of top ufologists know the phenomenon is not real but do their job of bringing some hope and joy into people’s lives.
3. Most charletans think the phenomenon is real and do their job of making up stories, although some don’t believe it but still make up stories.
4. Most personal sightings are misperceptions by people who may well be skilled in other areas but are not among the few who have the skills really needed to interpret a less-than-obvious sighting.
5. It’s not a lie if the witness believes it.
6. Those who have had unmistakable sightings comprise a privileged class.
7. Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. --John Lennon
8. . . . a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. --Paul Simon
edit on 28-8-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The Haida were introduced to North America by ETs who brought them there in a spaceship.
At least that is my interpretation of the Haida legend that they emerged from a clam shell on a beach, coaxed out when they saw a raven.
This "origin legend" is magnificently depicted in legendary Haida artist Bill Reid's sculpture that is on permanent display in the Museum of Anthropology on the University of British Columbia campus.

I think the parallels between a "clamshell" form and disc "flying saucer" shape would be obvious to all but the most jaded observers of the UFO/ET phenomena.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That, prior to "modern civilisation" our ancestors understood far more than we give them credit for about certain places on this earth and lived cheek by jowl with "another intelligence" that is non human. As various societies around the world moved from a focus on "community" to the "family" that "non human intelligence" bowed out of our "world" and confined itself to merely watching and the odd bit of contact with often, lone humans.

As humans moved themselves to the centre of their spiritual beliefs and invested their deities with wholly human attributes the knowledge garnered from our previous contact was at first, sidelined as evil and then cast as "unscientific".

Problem was and is, those with truly open and inquisitive minds have always sought to "see behind the curtain" and sought to "square the circle" and make sense of our whole life experience and the present models simply don't explain certain "happenings". As these investigations have often been individual the essential problem has been we are ,more often than not, no different to a collection of ants wandering across a guitar and trying to work out it's purpose.

It is only since we, as humans, have managed to begin unravel the "Quantum World" we have, once more, begun to explore the true world we live in, despite a huge cadre of the so called "scientific world" having to be dragged kicking and screaming like recalcitrant children visiting the dentists

They might well not be "aliens" as we understand the term, there might well be no actual UFOs as we expect them and the skeptics insist they can only, exist the truth might well be a lot lot weirder than many can currently conceptualise.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Humanity has grown in its many forms like a mythical hydra - for every head that fell (Neanders, Heidels), another would appear and persevere. We grouped together and spread along coastlines and rivers, singing, building and fighting in ever larger masses. The Earth was our Garden and we could do whatever we wanted with it.....or so we thought. Quietly walking lock-step and four square with us every step of the way are the real custodians of this Outpost Earth.

They used subtle influences and appeared in hundreds of different forms to keep 'the kids' in check until it just wasn't working. By 1918, they looked at Northern Europe's lands and saw the blood-soaked soil and bones twisted into broken metal. The air was heavy with chemical warfare and the last breaths of millions of lives. Looking at the state of humanity and its prospects for the Earth prompted one of them to come up with a solution.

Her famous assessment was short and awesome, "This # ain't working!"

Of course the humans couldn't hear this over the mental traffic of 'Me, me, me!' But for the custodians, those four telepathic words rushed around the world like the tides of all the seas. With prickling sadness, she pressed the button and the signal went out for an off-world team. It was time for the Welfare and Social Services (WSS) crews to assess.

It took until 1942 and above the skies of Europe there suddenly appeared unusual objects mingling with planes in aerial battles and watching over the slaughter. They weren't happy at all - not one bit; especially as we were firing at them. Welfare realised this was too big for them and sent the signal 'up top' for Police reinforcements and the Psy-Teams.

They were late to the party, but wow! 1947 and the humans had gone atomic and not for fun and electricity. Crazy SoBs! The police guys assessed the state of play on Earth. They looked at this AFB over here and had a glance at that reactor over there...and saw it was not good. It wasn't bloody good at all. Nuh uh. The psy-guys assessed the people by appearing in different countries with warnings of destruction and calamities. Well something was lost in the translation! People ran away...or shot at them. Kids even threw stones. Psy-guys shook their heads in baffled humility.

Sigh. Echoing the phrase from many years earlier, the head of off-world police muttered darkly, "This # ain't working!"

With the Earth being at stake, it was time for the last resort and the signal went out for the Medical Section. A bad day indeed because nobody likes a visit from the folk in white coats. By the time they arrived in the late 70s, people had stopped killing each other so much and for a moment they were going to head on back and leave it. "All this way for nuthin'?!' It was soon noticed that the humans were now engaged in choking and starving themselves to death by poisoning the air and land at the same time. Dang but these humans are as stupid as a side order of dumb!

Throughout the 80s and 90s, they selected and duplicated some people and marked others down for deletion. Like thieves in the night - or actually just thieves in the night - they snipped a gene from this strand and added one there. Like master weavers they changed the fabric and altered the patterns of the future of humanity. Human 2.0 (service pack 4) was created and placed into the populations.

So now, if you look across from your coffee cup at the folk at the next table. Or if you brush past that couple at the mall. Think to yourself. Are you one of us or one of them? You won't get an answer, but they'll certainly hear your question. If they look back, will they feel sadness for the Human 2.0 (service pack 3) that's been marked for extinction?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

The Sun is inhabited by intelligent life, large (the size of a large state or small country), diaphanous, cloud-like beings and networks of molecules but their energy level precludes close contact between their species and ourselves. Similarly, these creatures live on time-frames similar to hundreds of human generations.

They are aware of the first glimmers of intelligence on Earth and have always been watching our progress with a detached curiosity.

They have ceased interfering in the progress of humans because they could never really be understood, having almost nothing in common.

Instead, they now await our discovery of them.

They are also aware of others in other stars too.

edit on 29/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

join