It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli court: American protester Rachel Corrie's death an ACCIDENT !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I hate to say it, but isn't this the very core of the issue.

Americans sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

Think about it, if America's foreign policy was such that we didn't bank roll Israel at every corner, how much easier would negotiations on all sides be if say it was a level playing field there?

Its all blow back from America pushing its will abroad through any means.

From overthrowing the democratic government of Iran to modern day.

This women case was sad, but its a macrocosm of what goes on in a much broader sense.

Someone feeling they have a right to inject themselves into a situation they have no right being in, in the first place.

when my taxes go to the help the wanton destruction of peoples homes, and lively hoods, and my country wont listen to me when i say NO MORE MONEY FOR ISRAEL then yes i believe you have a right to interfere , she died for her causes its sad but she was justified in her actions since her money was going to the help of the destruction and her government didn't listen, now, do i think she was smart for playing chicken with a bulldozer? no, i also don't think its smart to play with tanks in Tiananmen square, but people heard his point as well didn't they? i also dont think it smart to light oneself on fire but ghandi made his point to. its just sad when you have to give your life up just to have a voice in this world now.
but to say it was not an accident because it was a combat zone is ridiculous how can you declare something a combat zone when YOU DONT OWN THE LAND!
its pretty simple, they are scum bags much like half (who am i kidding 90%) of my government
i guess the gist of it all is, if you believe in something so strongly, sometimes you are willing to die for it and sometimes, you will.
edit on 30-8-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: sp

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Here in Canada we have flagmen and spotters to
comply with safety codes.
This is a given in most civilized, modern countries, israel
is behind in times.
Civil law suits are needed to correct israels outdated
safety codes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Obvious troll is obvious, or you just went full r...

Are the kind of person that is extremely nationalistic, racist and paranoid about terrorists?

How whould you like for someone to come and tear down your home so that israel can expand its illegal borders? ...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join