It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli court: American protester Rachel Corrie's death an ACCIDENT !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You are either too full of your nonsense

zionist=ethnic nationalism=nazi
as you well know, as weve had similar exchanges before
which you seem to have forgotten

or Double-Thunk

wow,
somebody has really done a number on you
you have truly achieved the state of "Lettered Ignorance"
thanks to this mishmash of apocalyptic, xtianity talmudism, and faux cabala
you only think you understand

the jews were originally anarchists

Judges 21:25
In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

and the original Priesthood was the Mosaic line of priests established at Shiloh
[the authors of the original Elohist version]
the prophets being the keepers of the flame

it is obvious by now to me that you are a willing and knowing
follower of the monarchists
and of the aaronite priesthood of the golden calf
that presumed to edit and rewrite the Torah 4 times
dont get me started with the talmud

your cabala was learned no doubt at the same place hollywood stars "studied"

how else can you justify Rachel Corrie's murder ?

the irony is that Rachel Corrie's brief life echoed that of the prophets of old:

Martyred for Speaking Truth to Power, in defense of the oppressed.

i know who she had a bigger pair of stones than

as you've seen fit to reveal your stand
whether openly or through carelessness
i have no interest in continuing this conversation

or whatever you think it is you're doing.

this descendent of marranos wishes to have nothing further to do
with a "scholar"
that still doesn't know the difference
between the Gaon and Bar Kockba

edit on 28-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: nvm not worth it and a bit tasteless

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

not sure of what youre saying
as we agree as often as disagree

so i'll just wish you a nice evening

however i'd give some thought to what wrabbit
is saying as i've seen it myself recently

losing over half your points in less than 2 weeks from about 14,000 isnt fun
[even if they are worthless they're factored into watts and karma]
edit on 28-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

reply to post by Sodium

a i see t&c is secondary to you being right
noted

no need to reply as i have no desire to derail ben's thread

edit on 28-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Good evening to you to

yes we do agree and disagree sometimes !
everyone is unique in its own way

i will never show any of my u2u in the public forum
i consider the u2us secret .. like my patient files

but Wrabbit was searching for trouble by this tasteless u2u
should know better to avoid being rude if you want to msg someone
edit on 8/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Care to try again Wrabbit2000?

Originally posted by Sodium
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think it's absolutely shocking to hear some, as have recently said, suggest the Israeli Defense Force is worse than terrorist organizations whose entire purpose in life seems to be the murder of Jewish people and, whenever possible, unarmed and unprepared.

The big difference is that the terrorist organizations you talk about are acting in defense, where as the IDF is an offensive and aggressive terrorist group which is maintaining an illegal occupation.
I think it is a bit unfair to compare the IDF with them tho because terrorist organizations really are not that bad, Israel and the IDF are more on par with the Nazi party than anything.

Would you be happy with the 'terrorists' if they dropped their bombs from planes instead like Israel?

Your view of the conflict is uninformed.
There were many Jews living happily in Palestine before occupation and during World War 2 Palestine happily accepted millions of Jewish immigrants fleeing persecution. If it was not for Palestine then millions more Jews could have been killed at the hands of the Nazis.
The UN gave the Jews 50% of Palestine and obviously this made some people angry, but it was when newly formed Israel started invading what was left of Palestine, killing thousands of innocent women and children and locking the rest up in Nazi ghettos that true hatred was created and rightfully so.
This is particularly insulting when you consider that at the same time the Jews were whinging about Nazis doing the exact same things to them.

Whats further more insulting is the claim that the Jews are 'gods chosen people' and that god gave them the land of Israel. Not only can they not prove that this fairy tale character 'god' is real, they cannot even prove their lineage to these 'chosen people'.
Given that the Jews, who were said to be gods chosen people integrated into countless countries and groups over the last thousand years it would mean that there are many direct descendants who have been killed by Israel or are living in the Nazi ghettos.
It would seem that not even the Jews respect their own side of the story.

I DO respect her depth of conviction for her beliefs, but Americans have NO business on either side of this, let alone trying to bodily intervene with the ugly policies between two combatants in an on going low-intensity war. (Intifada was the term at the time, as I recall)
America is directly responsible for arming Israel with military equipment that has killed millions of innocent people so if they have that business why can people not oppose it.
Would you criticize Oskar Schindler for trying to stop war crimes?

It is disgusting for you to call it a 'low intensity war' when the same stuff was done to the Jews in ww2 it was apparently the worst thing since forever and people are still whinging about it.

It's a tragedy but it's one of HER own making and she never should have been there to begin with. Let the locals make peace or war and we can all fix OUR nation...not everyone else's, IMO.
Israel is committing a war crime by occupying Palestine and by destroying their homes so this is a war crime plain and simple.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Sodium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Activists are fun. You'd think they'd have the common sense not to stand in front of heavy industrial equipment like bulldozers, or chain themselves to trees.

See a guy with a flamer thrower pointed at you? This is what happens if you just stand there

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Activists are fun. You'd think they'd have the common sense not to stand in front of heavy industrial equipment like bulldozers, or chain themselves to trees.

See a guy with a flamer thrower pointed at you? This is what happens if you just stand there
What do you think about people who tried to prevent Nazi's committing war crimes that got themselves killed?

Your position is down right scary, submit to Israeli tyranny or suffer the consequences.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Enough with the bickering. This is a discussion board, not a school playground.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

zionist=ethnic nationalism=nazi

No, aye... Zionism, and this is from google definition, is: A movement for (originally) the reestablishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in Israel.

It has nothing to do with ethnic nationalism, persay. It is only a movement towards Jewish nationalism and the preservation of Jewish nationalism.

If you want a word to fulfill the definition you gave - with it's pejorative connotation - Jingoist would work.

But I don't think you care. You want to associate Zionism with all things negative.

I will however admit ideological agreement with the idea that the Jews - and so the mission of "zion" is towards separation, distinction - but within unity. All the nationalities, cultures and people in the world - we are different, but we are also one.

You prefer not to see it in this way.

the jews were originally anarchists

Yeah - because the legalistic Torah so supports an idea as structureless as anarchism. Way to show your erudition

it is obvious by now to me that you are a willing and knowing follower of the monarchists

Aye... These suppositions you have in your mind - they are unhealthy and unfounded. Monarchism?? Why? To acknowledge ideas of difference in ability means I now support monarchism? Or Aristocracy? No. I am for Democratic Republics.

Oligarchies form regardless of governments, therefore, in order to offset oligarchy, you must foster moral values and spiritual consciousness in society.

dont get me started with the talmud

Yes.. And i'm sure you've read it in Aramaic.. Or have the torah in Hebrew... Yet you comment on these things as if you were an authority.

You know what is immediately obvious to me as a grad of psychology, and a student of logotherapy? You - as you even allude to in your mood:mercurial, have a highly bloated sense of your abilities and knowledge, which might be indicative of someone with bi-polar disorder.
edit on 29-8-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, sad to say it..But that's the price you get for sticking your nose in other countries business. A human vs a bulldozer, well you have to have some balls for that one, well when she saw it coming at her like just kissing her, wouldn't she move??..Like c'mon..If i saw that thing touch me I'd be jumping out of the way, so it is somewhat her fault..She brought it on her self for not moving out of the way.. When I'm driving and see some people jay walking..I speed up
and if someone doesn't move out of my way I usually tell them I'm going to hit them. Luckly she had a chance to move..In some places in Russia and most of London, UK cars don't watch for people..People have to watchout for cars, cause those people will hit you!..I learned that when I visited London, UK..I realized people arn't as nice as people in Canada

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

I can only speak for the UK, but let me assure you that if you hit a pedestrian with a vehicle here you will be in trouble .... not the pedestrian.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

yeah I mean you can only cross at lights or where ever they have those yellow light thingys..either than that they can hit you and you would be at fault not them, from my understanding. But I hope I'm wrong! And there isn't that many of those yellow lights to cross..I'm going by Central London where I was, My sister lives, well used to live in WoodGreen. But moved and now lives in Chelsea

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Um nope, you still havn't got it right. In UK a pedestrian can cross a road anywhere they want. The only road I can think of where the pedestrian is not supposed to be is a motorway or what you might call a highway which is understandable but even there if you were driving and saw somebody in the road and just ran them over you would be charged. I don't think I've ever heard of a pedestrian being prosecuted for crossing a road and causing an accident.

If a pedestrian say runs out in front of a car and gets hit, then if the car driver can show that the pedestrian was being reckless or crossing the road at a dangerous junction then it might prevent the pedestrian from suing the driver. But that all, in most cases the driver will be to blame for not taking due care and attention.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join