It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien DreamTime ++ other info for you:)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by cornucopia

We have already gotten to the nitty gritty of this thread. It is true aliens can reach us in our dreams and we think it has something to do with them being interdimensional.

There have been many debates involving me here on the subject, but after rigorous study I have to conclude - yes aliens are interdimensional first. But this is not expected - We Are Interdimensional.

It all has to do with our consciousness and our subconsciousness. Those who just know the ego believe they don't have a subconscious. So I ask my subconscious, can you let me believe in you?

The dreams happen because the subconscious has a reaction to our external physical reality, thank you for helping me understand.

awesome

you're welcome

you may find this video to be interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Interesting, I will be checking out the content. It is very important I learn energy, law of attraction, control of mental energy, meditative focus, and all of those things which look to be involved with the video discussion.

Putting it together from an educational glance, this information would conclude that hypnotic regresssions of abduction experiences are in fact real and true because the aliens do not exist in our dimension but more the in the 'dream world.' I find this video interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

ah Mushrooms! The finest drug I've ever taken. I don't take drugs now by the way. I witnessed the birth of my friend. I looked into his stomach and saw a tiny fetus, then watched it grow and grow, developed into a baby then he just grew untill he reached his current age. Was by far the greatest thing I have ever seen other than the real birth of my son.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zidanelittle

ah Mushrooms! The finest drug I've ever taken. I don't take drugs now by the way. I witnessed the birth of my friend. I looked into his stomach and saw a tiny fetus, then watched it grow and grow, developed into a baby then he just grew untill he reached his current age. Was by far the greatest thing I have ever seen other than the real birth of my son.

awesome

thanks for sharing brother!

hugs

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join