It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP intensifying ISAAC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here's a link to a thread just recently posted concerning weather manipulation and how it's been going on for decades.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
From the lack of scientific data and lack of evidence, I have to agree that the HAARP status webpage is very likely faked.

I felt the same way when I first came across it a few weeks ago.

There's just no proof of where their data is coming from.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks! I will check that out.

I've been skeptical of this website. Seeing the same .jpg for days on end led me to questioning their credibility. Also, as the week long longwave peaked over Ca the best they could come up with for evidence of haarps actions were a few thunder storms and small tornadoes associated with monsoon moisture that are not uncommon this time of year...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by algaedyne
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I don't claim to know who or why anything is happening. Only what I posted in my op.

ironic username is ironic

Very interesting, then I do not see the point of your post, after all this is a conspiracy web site and WE are conspiracy tin foil hat wearing wacko's (never wear aluminum foil it will give you Alzheimers) , so give it your best shot! Give us a conspiracy that would make the late, great Robert Anton Wilson proud! ironic username is ironic? Who's mine? Mine is not ironic it is moronic, thank you very much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join