HAARP intensifying ISAAC?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
First thread! Hope its not a repeat!

I have been monitoring www.haarpstatus.com... for a few weeks now. I was led to the site while reading the Mitchell Coombes 104hr warning thread almost three weeks ago. At that time there was an almost m9 longwave over California. That event fizzled and as far as I can tell little to nothing came of it. The "earthquake swarms" and a few strong thunderstorms weren't enough to convince me anyways. My area was baking with nearly 110 degree temps at the time. (about 10 degrees above normal)

I noticed a recent strong longwave over Florida towards the end of last week as Isaac approached. Then this morning while watching the news I saw that Isaac's track had moved east with the projected landfall near New Orleans, La. Out of curiosity I checked www.haarpstatus.com... and low and behold, a very powerful shortwave of m10+ right over southern La.

Now as I watch the news i hear that what this morning might be a category 1 hurricane at landfall has slowed over the gulf and is gaining strength. Expected to be category 2 by landfall at the time of this posting.

Is haarpstatus.com legit? Is this really happening?

I'm watching and waiting. Still skeptical, but if this storm caused widespread destruction ala Katrina I can't help but think some eyes would be forced open...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Don't know if haarpstatus is legit or not.

I do know that while the two locations in Cali were red, here in AZ we had record breaking heat. As soon as the country went blue on that site, we started cooling off and had a ton of rain.

Coincidence? I do not know.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
After 3/11 and Japan I used to watch HAARP's induction magnetometer.

I checked today, and there was activity.
HAARP's Induction Magnetometer

Maybe it's being steered away from Florida.
edit on 27-8-2012 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

Same here in cen-cal. Pushing 110 that whole time...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I was leaning more towards just trying to intensify it but not necessarily able to steer it hence the change in focus of HAARP. Who knows though, interesting to say the least...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

a much better cite to glean data from as it it is an actual meter. harpsatus.com just creates a .jpg of pretty colors to whip the tinfoil crowd into a frenzy. there are no documented monitoring stations for harpstatus.com and people who love a conspiracy run with their stuff like a kid with scissors

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lets assume that your premise is true. Why would the Powers that used to be want to ruin the party held by the Powers that used to be in Tampa? Enlighten me oh great wizard of conspiracy!!! Why would you throw a turd in your own punchbowl another words? ( And don't tell me that the democrats are doing it, because we all know that this two party system is a sham.)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by algaedyne

Just so you guys know it's is hurricane season, so cat 1 or 2 pretty normal.

I never understand how harp would benefit from destroying it's own country

I would stay away from anything written by Mitchell Coombes, he was proven to be a fraud, collecting money for a charity that he never donated to, do a search if you want details.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

Mitchell Coombes has nothing to do with what I posted here. It was the thread on his prediction of a prediction that lead me to the haarpstatus.com site.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I don't claim to know who or why anything is happening. Only what I posted in my op.

ironic username is ironic

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

This is the type of reply I was looking for.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Jury is still out for me on HAARP ability to manipulate weather. I have said that several times and I do mean it. But as I have also mentioned in two other threads -

We were supposed to get a direct hit by Isaac here. In this area, we have some LARGE AFB, Navy, and Army bases. In other words, BILLIONS in equipment, technology, planes, weapons, etc. I would not be surprised if it were steered away from here IF that was possible.

Additionally, read about the shortwave... Seems to also coincide with "extremely concerning" (as stated in NY Times) CA earthquake swarm.

Regardless of what I think and may or many not believe, it is interesting...
edit on 27-8-2012 by nicevillegrl because: correction to sentence

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by algaedyne
It was the thread on his prediction of a prediction that lead me to the haarpstatus.com site.

So a known fraud makes a prediction that they will make a prediction.... they must be psychic!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

I for one, don't think HAARP would be trying to harm its own country. IF HAARP is capable of weather manipulation/steering, I have to wonder if it isn't almost like trying to herd cats... In other words, you can try to steer them away from where you know you don't want them to go but it's such a nearly impossible task to control where they DO go. In other words, you don't have tons of control over the final outcome.

Maybe I am an idealist but I would like to think if HAARP can manipulate weather, at least most of those "steering" have a purpose that is ultimately for good...

Don't get me wrong, I love a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone BUT I also believe we are sometimes "led" to contemplate things so "out there" purposely... In other words, in order to conceal the real purpose - which isn't necessarily benign but maybe not as "bad" as we might be imagining.

Okay, so that didn't make a lot of sense. Let me see if I can rephrase...

Basically, we have a lot of people in the world who can't see the "bigger picture". With all due respect, I have seen many here. Thus, maybe we are allowed to believe the outlandish because with the outlandish, most of us still have some doubt. Perhaps, even if the truth isn't near as bad as what we are imagining, "we" (as a society) just can't handle the total truth either. At least with these wild theories - we can still hang on to doubt???

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Never claimed coombes was legit or had anythign to do with this thread. reading comprehension owns you.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I noticed a recent strong longwave over Florida towards the end of last week as Isaac approached. Then this morning while watching the news I saw that Isaac's track had moved east with the projected landfall near New Orleans, La. Out of curiosity I checked www.haarpstatus.com... and low and behold, a very powerful shortwave of m10+ right over southern La.

Basically, people who get immersed in this sort of conspiracy and tools are trying to do what the weatherpeople on the news have been doing for ages. Or are we to be told they've been doing their jobs all wrong?

Pretty regular stuff going on. Nothing groundbreaking.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Issac has not been a well organized storm. Wind sheer has been keeping it from getting stronger. Things are changing as usually for the Gulf.

NOAA

Although additional convection has
been developing in the northeastern quadrant...dry mid-level air
still lurks just to the east and southeast of the CDO feature...
which could be entrained into the inner core at any time and
disrupt the development process.

Due to the proximity of dry
air...the intensity forecast indicates only modest development for
the next 24 hours. However...strengthening is expected to continue
right up until landfall occurs due to the very warm waters the
cyclone will be passing over and the very favorable upper-level
outflow regime that Isaac is forecast to develop by 24 hours.

Weather service has been stating a trough is expected to steer it north.

Hurricane have been acting the same for decades, reacting to weather conditions. Isn't that why the predictions are usually pretty accurate.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by howmuch4another

This is the type of reply I was looking for.

Thanks.

You may find this interesting reading
www.abovetopsecret.com...
HAARPstatus.com reliable or not?
which lead to
metabunk.org...
Debunked: HaarpStatus.com

Just for the record-I don't think Haarp can control the weather.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Regardless of what you think, HAARP can heat large areas of the ionosphere, causing those areas to rise, pulling with them the stratosphere and any weather.

There is plenty of reliable information on the internet regarding HAARP technology and you would be surprised. Weather manipulation is just the beginning.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
that haarp status website is a fake

Anyone can look at the extended forecast for any region on earth and photoshop a map
and call it HAARP.

I do think HAARP is capable of some gnarly things...

But that website harp status was just a clever idea to cash in on the conspiracy

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join