It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US troops plotted to kill Barack Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hadn't seen this posted yet.
www.independent.co.uk...

Four US soldiers plotted to assassinate Barack Obama and overthrow the government, a court has heard.

Michael Burnett, has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and gang charges in the killings last December of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend, 17-year-old Tiffany York

Burnett said that Roark, who had just left the army, knew of the militia group's plans and was killed because he was "a loose end."

www.independent.co.uk...

Not a lot about the story at the minute. Seems to be a stock few lines that all the newsgroups are covering. The plans seemed pretty extensive. You have to wonder how many folks were actually in on this?

Only four guys gonna bomb targets in Savannah, Washington and take out the POTUS?
edit on 27-8-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.inquisitr.com...

Four US troops plotted to kill President Obama, going so far as to kill another two people who were aware of the plot in a story for which only scant details have been provided for thus far.

Armed with $87,000 worth of weapons, the troops that plotted to kill Obama were said to have been planning a large set of terrorist activities, including assassinating the President as well as bombing major targets and overthrowing the federal government.

Little else is known about the alleged plot to kill Obama, and the names of the other soldiers thought to be involved in the treasonous plans were not disclosed in the initial report. For instance, it is not known if Roark is one of the four accused of planning to kill the president, or if the plot involved others.

The initial report on the plot to kill Obama by the US troops refers to an “anarchist militia within the U.S. military with plans to overthrow the federal government,”

www.inquisitr.com...

edit on 27-8-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They seem to be an anarchist group with serious political delusions...

Bloodthirsty also.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I dont know what the hell they were thinking. It takes a lot more manpower, resources, power and influance to pull off a job like that. They must have played 1 too many video games.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Does it make me Evil if I say too bad they never got round to it?

If that makes you feel better about your latent hatreds I am ok with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

Bloodthirsty also.

you left out the very important word 'militia'

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

details are scant. there could be a lot more than the four that got caught.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Bloodthirsty also.

you left out the very important word 'militia'

Very true...

This group was way past philosophizing.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OH! grow up!!!

this is ONLY to give Obama and the goverment MORE Powers.
with this they will get away with more than ever.

and why? becouse fools will belive this SET UP...

this is only about Power and Control.

edit on 27-8-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Does it make me Evil if I say too bad they never got round to it?

If that makes you feel better about your latent hatreds I am ok with it.

Not hatred, complete indifference actually, I'm just saying, I don't think anyone would miss them

On a side note, what was just said above, probably another ruse tactic anyway..
edit on 27-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You're prolly right, but to overthrow the US government by force, your going to need the chiefs of staff from every or most branches of military commited. Otherwise, it wont happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I bet they played a online game
and in The Game they did this.
or a storiy on facebook.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I bet they played a online game
and in The Game they did this.
or a storiy on facebook.

they murdered 2 people to 'tie up loose ends'

think it went a bit futher than an online game

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

You are right, thats what I thought 1/3 way down. Now I have to go back and read the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
OH! grow up!!!

this is ONLY to give Obama and the goverment MORE Powers.
with this they will get away with more than ever.

and why? becouse fools will belive this SET UP...

this is only about Power and Control.

edit on 27-8-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

Of course. Because nobody makes these plans, it's all just another "false flag" by the government, huh?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anyone US citizen who wants to kill the president needs to be shot n killed..... wtf is wrong with you, if you dont like the US move the **** out.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Its all there. Domestic terrorism in full flow.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This domestic terrorist organization did not simply plan and talk," prosecutor Isabel Pauley told a Superior Court judge. "Prior to the murders in this case, the group took action. Evidence shows the group possessed the knowledge, means and motive to carry out their plans."

Prosecutors said the group called itself F.E.A.R., short for Forever Enduring Always Ready. Pauley said authorities don't know how many members the militia had.

Nobody knows the numbers involved. Reading this you have wonder if a lot more were involved;

In a videotaped interview with military investigators, Pauley said, Aguigui called himself "the nicest cold-blooded murderer you will ever meet." He used the Army to recruit militia members, who wore distinctive tattoos that resemble an anarchy symbol, she said. Prosecutors say they have no idea how many members belong to the group.

"All members of the group were on active-duty or were former members of the military," Pauley said. "He targeted soldiers who were in trouble or disillusioned."

Few more specidfics on the plans;

It plotted to take over Fort Stewart by seizing its ammunition control point and talked of bombing the Forsyth Park fountain in nearby Savannah, she said. In Washington state, she added, the group plotted to bomb a dam and poison the state's apple crop. Ultimately, prosecutors said, the militia's goal was to overthrow the government and assassinate the president.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I was thinking the same thing.
People are sick of these puppets and getting screwed by the politicians,bankers and corporations.

As unpopular and politically incorrect my opinion is....I don't care.
Political correctness is what the media is guilty of and the politicians as well.
The media can paint this black as much as they want....from who it is coming from,they don't properly report news anyways so screw their printed words or their slanted opinions.
Troops are supposed to uphold the constitution,would I be sad if they did??
Not a chance.

There is probably spin on this by telling people they were going to commit "terrorist acts"
How many times have they used that weak argument while tossing around key words like "terrorist"

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by theconspirator

details are scant.

I would have never thought that?

edit on 27-8-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Of course. Because nobody makes these plans, it's all just another "false flag" by the government, huh?

Oh really? Like the government has never lied or done a false flag before?

Try reading up on the Gulf of Tonkin and Operation Northwoods before you try to defend these criminals!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join