It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo reveals UK police arrest plan for Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

London (CNN) -- A policeman in London appears to have accidentally revealed an arrest plan for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, in what UK media have branded an embarrassing slip-up by London's Metropolitan Police. The photo, snapped by the Press Association news agency and published in several newspapers, shows a clipboard held by a uniformed officer Friday outside the Ecuadorian embassy where Assange has been holed up since June.

Source

It seems to me that sleazy deals have already been made between "allies" and that Assange's fate is sealed.
It's disgusting to read how certain nations advocate and defend diplomatic immunity and sovereignty when it best suits them, while they are ready to breach every rule in the book when they are being exposed and their true nature is finally revealed.

They will try to crucify Assange at any cost and in doing so, they will make him a hero.
edit on 27-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UDHR19

Already posted here on the 25th August

Yes very interesting photo indeed - however the UK's desire to detain him and not let him leave is all over the news, the photo just reiterates that point.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wouldn't ;you think that concept was already cemented into every coppers' helmet?

What did the English media think was going to be the strategy if he attempted to escape, not leave, escape?

I know, I know about journalism(?) if there is no news about a simmering topic, you "fresh" it up.

join