It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot by Soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
4 junior enlisted?

$87,000 worth of armaments?

Multiple locations?

Sorry, to me this is crazy.

Now if they just murdered some dude, that is not news. Sad, but crimes happen everywhere to include the military.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh now it's the ANARCHISTS huh? Wow thats freakin original! One of the little bureacratic scumbags must have just run accross old Sacco and Vanzetti clippings and got a bright idea.

en.wikipedia.org...

These Reptillian bastards are getting to be a joke. Give up already! You've Lost!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABNARTY
4 junior enlisted?

$87,000 worth of armaments?

Multiple locations?

Sorry, to me this is crazy.

Now if they just murdered some dude, that is not news. Sad, but crimes happen everywhere to include the military.

"$87,000 worth of armaments?" The way the douche bags in the military industrial complex hose the U.S. taxpayer that probably amounts to one Berretta and a couple a mags of ammo.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

"...poison the states apple crop..."

NFW. If one wanted to sow seeds of chaos in the US, apples are far down the list. There has to be more to this. That just sounds....dumb.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

A tangent discussion but I agree.

I just wonder, even with insurance money, how these guys did it. They were Privates. The four of them combined don't make $87,000 a year.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

G,day mate. i ran the same thought line as you. but, may i add. it sounds like a lot of money for a group of troopies to raise. so, follow the money. also why would a mob of troopies go buy bangsticks (guns). i seem to remember army's have all the fire power one needs close at hand. a group with intent would either take them or more likely have someone onside in the armory. i also like to remind myself. that nothing happens by chance . so, whats behind it and whats it leading to. what are they trying to tell us and what lie are they trying to condition us to believe. but as i said earlier. follow the money.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
I'm curious as to how four soldiers managed to accumulate $87,000 worth of weapons and bomb-making materials. Unless they hocked their collective gaming consoles and video games and DVDs, it boggles the mind that they were able to come up with a fraction of that kind of money.

This can only be the tip of something much larger.

From the article: Prosecutors said the group called itself F.E.A.R., short for Forever Enduring Always Ready. Pauley said authorities don't know how many members it had.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
And this comes just as Obama is trying to limit the ability of the troops to vote? There are way too many missing facts in this story.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I made a thread (hastily) unaware of this thread. I am worried because I am disillusioned. But instead of taking up arms, I want to get politically motivated. Now, with this going on, I am worried that if I speak up or get active, I too might be arrested, which will not bode well for my wife and kids. What those kids did was very wrong. But is this an excuse to go after anyone who disagrees with the POTUS?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SepticSceptic

This isn't a mere case of a group of men disagreeing with the current administration. This was a somewhat organized -- and I use the term somewhat, loosely -- group of disenfranchised young men who were plotting to overthrow the government through violent means.

It was a domestic terrorist plot in the simplest of terms, resulting in the deaths of two people.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm trying to imagine the planning and conversation that went into this. "ok we're going to poison the apples and kill lots of innocent people and the president. Everyone clear so far?" And at least THREE OTHER PEOPLE felt the same way and said "yeah that sounds good!"

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

We watch Syrian Rebels attempting to overthrow the government and some of you cheer.

What I've seen is CIA Merces, Sharia types, some of the worst criminals of the galaxy, hired by the PTB/ELITES, to run through Libya and Syria, even Egypt and murder everyone, behead and impale children. So that in the end after all the lies, TPTB dismantles countries that had women in ordinary clothes and send them back to Sharia and Burqas and hell on earth. That is what or western leaders and corporations and elites are all supporting.

And any revolution here would be the same thing. The same CIA Merce's and for the purpose of dismantling our democracies.

So, nope.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I wouldn't be suspicious of this story at all. This actually sounds like something that would legitimately happen.

Guarantee there is a much larger group that has some heavy hitters at the top.

I agree with you. I don't doubt that its much more of a real plot rather than investigators finding "something".

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i dont know why everyone is posting that they were way under their heads, just remeber that 9 terrorist took down 3 major buildings, half a pentagon, got another suposedly shot out of the air, and all they had was box cutters,
im pretty sure 4 men could definately kill 1 person if 9 could kill 3000,well that is, if you believe the steaming pile of BS they are trying to force as real truth ^^ only took one person to kill bobby K, only took 1 person and 15 magic bullets to kill john K, In fact, youd probably be amazed at what 1-9 people can do, when funded by a large international abnking cartel or government.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think it's due to the fact that people have a hard time understanding that people could be this angry and disenfranchised with the US to plan something like this. That is way more scary then a goverment conspiracy to fund these guys or just the media making up lies

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Would these soldiers be classified as Rebels, and shouldn't the foreign government supply them with stinger type missiles?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
And he will use this to win the election.

He will use an apparent plot by a handful of soldiers to win the election? That sure seem like a terrible strategy. Explain to me how that works.

I like the logic so many people seem to be using: some threats are staged/invented, therefore ALL threats are staged/invented. Good logic.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is CLEARLY Treason and as such is punishable by firing squad. I volunteer to be on the firing line when these POS get convicted.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I will just say it is very strange that the media and government are focusing more on militia groups and anarchists than terrorist now that there is obvious potential for uprising and protests (which are synoymous with long recesiion and depression). I mean this may all be true, but it reads like a crappy michael bay script, "f.e.a.r" really? These are the kind of reports they will blow out of proportion to demonize all protestors and activists as anarchists and etc. Again not saying these guys weren't planning this (what would poisoning an apple crop do?) I would say however that these idiots were as threatening as those attention seeking kids that wrote physical hitlists in schools everywhere after columbine (iknow my school had two - one wrote their list on a desk that several students used throuughout the day. I don't know I am just seeing an uptick in these stories and feel we will see more. Local anarchists are the new terrorists (previously the commies).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Seems to me like the U.S. is trying very hard to make boogeymen out of anarchists now. What's next? Buddhist Militia groups? Hippie terrorist communes?

I'm so disoriented by all the lies that I find it hard to be afraid of anything anymore. I don't know which threats are real and which ones are made up, and I don't have the time or energy to work it all out. Funny. If JFK were in office and a plan were made to kill him, it'd have been pulled off easily. But a mean sold-out bastard like Obama is threatened and the Alphabet Soup Agencies are all over it.

Why do only the good presidents get successfully assassinated?

edit on 27/8/2012 by TheAnarchist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join