Ga. Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot by Soldiers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus

Originally posted by Juggernog
Everything is a "TERROR" plot now days...its getting old. Hell, half the crap I pulled in my High School days would be considered a terror plot today.

Well, that's just....stupid.
So, buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of weapons and explosives with the intent of killing the POTUS is now analogous to high school pranks? It doesn't constitute "terrorism" in your mind? I would be afraid to know what does, then.....

And you believe everything they say? Well, thats just stupid

And quit exaggerating, it wasnt "hundreds of thousands" of dollars, the article said 87k and they most likely exaggerated as well.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus

Everything is a "TERROR" plot now days...its getting old. Hell, half the crap I pulled in my High School days would be considered a terror plot today.

Well, that's just....stupid.
So, buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of weapons and explosives with the intent of killing the POTUS is now analogous to high school pranks? It doesn't constitute "terrorism" in your mind? I would be afraid to know what does, then.....

And you believe everything they say? Well, thats just stupid

And quit exaggerating, it wasnt "hundreds of thousands" of dollars, the article said 87k and they most likely exaggerated as well.

My bad on the dollar amount.
I don't believe everything they say. But that has nothing to do with it, since you weren't saying that the story was false; you were implying that it's somehow silly to call the supposed plot terrorism, which is ludicrous. You tried to compare a plot to assassinate the president (if it is true) to random high school tomfoolery.

Also, i'm not in the habit of questioning something just for the sake of questioning it. There has to be a legitimate reason to do so. Are you going to deny the possibility that people could possibly plot to assassinate the president?
edit on 28-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

Are you going to deny the possibility that people could possibly plot to assassinate the president?

Nope but I believe a would be assassin would be a bit more discreet about it.. Weve already heard about FBI setups for so called "terror" activity, where the FBI actually recruited people, supplied the funds and then gave them fake explosives to carry out the deed.
I dont believe anything they say anymore.

and btw, the high school analogy was tongue in cheek, I think most people caught that.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by Doc Gator

Ironically, the law is rather loose when it comes to 'adhered to enemies of the state'.

One can be charged with treason by giving aid and comfort to enemies.

So if a person is the friend of someone in a terrorist organization, knowingly or not, they can be considered being involved in treasonous activities...

It is a stretch but still applicable.

Yes, that is a major stretch. There has to be an element of intent. Without intent, we would not be able to take prisoners during war. Under the aid and comfort clause, we would be required to execute all enemy POWs and wounded or face treason charges.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Maroboduus

Are you going to deny the possibility that people could possibly plot to assassinate the president?

Nope but I believe a would be assassin would be a bit more discreet about it.. Weve already heard about FBI setups for so called "terror" activity, where the FBI actually recruited people, supplied the funds and then gave them fake explosives to carry out the deed.
I dont believe anything they say anymore.

and btw, the high school analogy was tongue in cheek, I think most people caught that.

Trust me, you're preaching to the choir in regards to the FBI and staged terrorist attacks. That being said, i'm not going to question this particular case until i see a legitimate reason to do so.

As for the comment being tongue in cheek....considering some of the absolutely ludicrous things i've seen people on here say in complete sincerity, it has honestly become hard to distinguish when somebody is being facetious.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Been reading about this in the HP.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's not so much the article or the source, that is a given. It's the comments posted below it by readers. Truly amazing. I offer:

"turns out the employer of last resort for low IQ sociopaths has ... low IQ sociopaths."

"I can't believe no one has compared these guys to Ron Paul supporters"

"These boys work from Elrusbo!"

"Government needs to crack down on this because it is a danger to national security to have these kind of people being trained"

While there were a few more moderate, thought-out comments, the above were the majority. How on Earth will we survive as a nation with people out there who believe these things? We're screwed! These Soldiers are criminals and the military will treat them as such. But the hyperventilation in the press whipping up these morons is just as criminal.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
I'm curious as to how four soldiers managed to accumulate $87,000 worth of weapons and bomb-making materials. Unless they hocked their collective gaming consoles and video games and DVDs, it boggles the mind that they were able to come up with a fraction of that kind of money.

This can only be the tip of something much larger.

Agreed, kinda hard to believe that they could come up with this kind of fire power without help, which reminds me of I think this was big sis' statement: the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.
americaswatchtower.com...
Pretty convenient this comes out just before elections.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
thanks for the information

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm down in GA and this story makes me wish I had known these guys, They had the right ideas about overthrowing this government, and the bloody Elites, but were going to use the wrong actions..
What everyone needs to do is wake up, research, learn about this world, and once we have well informed citizens, we get everyone to stop going to work and take to the streets. Once that is done we let the gov make its move...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The way the corporate dictatorship has manage to control the population with laws and bills is tagging any possible references of anarchy and dissent with possible terrorist activities and dangers to the nations national security.

So that means that even posting any information that makes references to taking our government has given the government the power with laws to seek, detain and prosecute as needed without due process the dissenters and anarchies involved under the umbrella of fighting terrorism.

See how all corners are covered, we the people has allowed all this power to grow and spread, as voters we have accepted a two party system in the nation, as tax payers we have allowed the federal government to growth unrestricted.

Sorry to tell you this but right now, they have the power, the laws and can pretty much do as they wish.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
CNN has more information on this. From the report it shows there was at least one Sgt involved and their goal was to start another revolution.

CNN Cover Anarchist Plot

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
An anarchist militia.......going to overthrow the U.S. government.........
: lol:
: lol:
lol:
:l ol:

"Hey Skeeter! Ya got the guns!?"
"Ya I got em'! Where's the rest of group?"
"Oh, over yonder skinnin' a squirrel for dinner when we get back."
"We'll tell em' we gotta hurry. That old white house is a couple hundred miles thataway and I wanna be back before the squirrel is cold!"
"Yeehaw!!! Come on boys we gunna get em' tonight!"

Let's get back to reality.
edit on 28-8-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

It is hard to believe someone would find any incident where there is a double murder funny.

Let me guess you didn’t read the whole article or didn’t read it at all. Maybe you thought this was in the joke section who knows what’s going through your head.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

There's no hope for you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The fact that they murdered two people in an effort to prevent their plot from being found out is not an overt act?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CT_Flyboy

The fact that they murdered two people in an effort to prevent their plot from being found out is not an overt act?

It is an overt act of murder and conspiracy, but it is not an overt act of treason. Knowing their intentions and proving them in court are two very different things, especially when treason is involved. The bar is set very high for this crime.

In the entire history of the United States, only 16 people have been convicted of treason.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Four Army soldiers based in southeast Georgia killed a former comrade and his girlfriend to protect an anarchist militia group they formed that stockpiled assault weapons and plotted a range of anti-government attacks

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I'm not to sure of what to think on this one, I find the timing to be mighty convenient with the recent detention of other veterans due to voicing their opinions.

Your not sure what to think about 4 men slaughtering a fellow soldier and his girlfriend in order to silence any potential leaks of their terrorist plans...

I am not sure what to think about you then

I don't think this group represents the average militia...but if they do, then its high time to shut down militia groups.
So...
Does this group represent your average militia?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This terror plot, the fort hood incident and the attack on that sikh temple have highlighted dysfunction within the American military.

Could this be an ultimate lead up to replacing a dysfunctional U.S. army with a global UN military force?

Would they then, occupy the United States , making a transitionary acceptence of a global authoritative military force?

I could see this happening, if a staged coup occured in the future, where part of the U.S. military doesn't agree with Obama on something (i.e.-taking away gun rights). Which at that point, Obama would side with the UN and call in the UN forces to go to war with the "rebels" in his own country , with help from part of the US military which side with Obama

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution

I could see this happening, if a staged coup occured in the future, where part of the U.S. military doesn't agree with Obama on something (i.e.-taking away gun rights). Which at that point, Obama would side with the UN and call in the UN forces to go to war with the "rebels" in his own country , with help from part of the US military which side with Obama

This would be next to impossible. There isn’t a US soldier that would except foreign troops on our soil and even if they would the U.N. is inept they can’t even effect change in small countries plus the bulk of U.N. troops comes from the U.S. and almost every other country in the world is gun shy when it comes to sending troops anywhere look at Bosnia or Kosovo for proof.

Besides most of the world knows U.S. citizens are some of the if not the most heavily armed in the world. In short they would cosider it a suicide mission if they tryed.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.blacklistednews.com... ernment/21246/0/0/0/Y/M.html

These 4 guys had 87,000 fins for weapons and explosives...

Sounds like someone's trying to make a point where the lone wolf is concerned and gun rights.

The bad guys will always find ways to get guns....I will never give up my gun..not only that..I have a right to protect myself from both domestic and non-domestic terrorist.

" they" can try to take our guns away..we'll just go underground.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join