It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati

page: 1

join
share:
Axl

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Speculation also centers on "The Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory," which Tupac posthumously released under the alias "Makaveli." A note inside the cover says "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli," fueling the theory that Tupac is heeding the advice of Nicolo Machiavelli, a 16th century Italian war philosopher, who some say advocated faking one's own death to fool enemies and gain power.

"Don Killuminati" is presumably a reference to the "Illuminati," a dubious secret society which aspires to world domination. Then there's the cover art and accompanying numerology, suggesting, to some, a resurrection
www.2pac2k.de...

Mod Edit: Added link to quoted source

[edit on 10/13/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axl
Speculation also centers on "The Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory," which Tupac posthumously released under the alias "Makaveli." A note inside the cover says "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli," fueling the theory that Tupac is heeding the advice of Nicolo Machiavelli, a 16th century Italian war philosopher, who some say advocated faking one's own death to fool enemies and gain power.

"Don Killuminati" is presumably a reference to the "Illuminati," a dubious secret society which aspires to world domination. Then there's the cover art and accompanying numerology, suggesting, to some, a resurrection

Cut and paste from here:

www.2pac2k.de...

And what would Tupac have to do with the Illuminati if he was alive?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Frankly, I think that Tupac just wanted a cooler and more exciting and more dangerous-sounding image and name. If he'd been a fan of Machiavelli, he would at least have spelled the dude's name right.

The cover art... well, you'd have to ask the artist. Since I know a number of artists who do covers for books and albums (it's easy to meet them at science fiction conventions), I'd say the artist probably doesn't believe in any of it but was just putting together images to make a sinister, good-selling cover. And the publisher was dictating what was to be on there (and yes, this is how it's done. Just listen to the artists whine sometimes!)

In truth, Tupac was a minor player on the world scene. He was important and interesting to a number of people, but the real power centers of the world had no idea who he was (although some might know him as a foul-mouthed musician from the US.)

I do think that what DID get attention was the rapper machismo and the culture of drugs, guns, and violence. There's a lot of shootings and killings in the rapper groups BY the rappers themselves and the only real source of it is the "Oh YEAH?? Well, I'm badder than YOU, You blankety-blank, bleepety-bleep, honekty-honk Bleeper!!!" mindset of that culture.

Now... if Tupac had been the Dali Lama, promoting peace and harmony and this had been his next album, then yes, I think I'd agree that something was going on.

Axl

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
why would 2pac use his MENTOR'S name Machiavelli.....it would be like having 2 britney spears...?oh yeah Dali Lama the rapper....

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axl
why would 2pac use his MENTOR'S name Machiavelli.....it would be like having 2 britney spears...?oh yeah Dali Lama the rapper....

He would be sooo... Ill. As in Illuminati, or maybe not.

Rolling with the Dalizzle Lamanizzle

Yo, yo, yo? That's all I have to say?

Illuminati Primer.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander] (Not enough Z's in the post)

[edit on 14/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well most members know my feelings when it comes to Tupac and the illuminati. Its just rumours that turned into theorys by fans. Period.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
my brother who was once a member of this site has the CD seven day theory which has the only tupac song i like. Its called Hail Mary. After listening to him i believe tupac is still alive. I also think he was some Anti-illuminati guy. According to my brother he spelled his name Makaveli so he could make it be MAK ALIVE is the letters are re arranged. which would be make alive.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes thats right, that gun-toting woman-degrading dope-smoking rap artist is going to be the first in history to use his power to counter the illuminati, he dosnt sound like such a bad guy to me?

2pac aka makaveli the don of killuminati is going to bomb first.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawdka0z
Yes thats right, that gun-toting woman-degrading dope-smoking rap artist is going to be the first in history to use his power to counter the illuminati, he dosnt sound like such a bad guy to me?

2pac aka makaveli the don of killuminati is going to bomb first.

i dont see a guy raised by a single mum, and only having a sister been "woman degrading". it just shows ur ignorance about 2pac, and you should listen to some of his interviews, and maybe go visit the areas he grew up in and then maybe you'll see which women he is "degrading" and which he is putting up on a pedestial. I think people shouldnt comment on things which they dont research 1st because thats what leads to misinformation and disinfo, and in general, thats a huge reason why most people are so controlled by the system.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just watch 2pac ressurection and you'll see he was a privileged young black youth sucked into the dirt of his black culture/community and made money off of it.

I love his music...definately a talented artist...mabye applied himself in some wrong ways. Got power, didn't know what to do with it and got shot!

End of story.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawdka0z
[snip]
...woman-degrading
[snip]

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
[snip]
maybe go visit the areas he grew up in and then maybe you'll see which women he is "degrading" and which he is putting up on a pedestial.
[snip]

You yourself just admitted he degrades some women, so the first post still stands and you made yourself out to be a fool - no offence intended.

...and on this topic: you have nothing. Tupac is dead, dead like Elvis, dead like JFK, sorry but let it go. He doesn't live on an Island, he is not fighting the Illuminati and he isn't working for them. It's a fantasy land you're living if you think such a thing. He got shot because he planned to leave the record label he was on and start his own. Anyone who can be bothered to look into it, knows this.

The End.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
first of all tupac didnt know # about the illuminti, and second if he did then that philosopher he was aspiring to must have something to do with the illuminati..

so lets say he knew who the illuminati was, how can a secret society benefit a rap star? to my knowledge gang members arent ever brought up to ''change things'' if tupac was an anarchist then maybe this would all make sense, but since he isnt, this conspiracy shooots itsself out of its own waters..

it sounds like everyone is just making a big dead out of nothing, he could still be alive in reality though, because his driver was never hit with a single bullet...

[edit on 21-6-2005 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He's dead dave.

Dead?

Yes dave, dead, they're all dead dave.

Dead? All of them?

Yes dave, they're all dead, dead dave, they're all dead dave.

Tupac is dead, so is biggy, elvis, andy kaufman and bruce lee. If Tupac were alive he'd have made his comeback by now. I don't care how relevent or prophetic the fans of tupac think he is, making a comeback is never easy the time to really cash in on reincarnation would have either been:

a) During the hype of the Britney, Christina, Mandy Moore, Jennifer Simpson type explosion, if tupac had come back then it would have been massive.

b) During mel gibsons opening weekend of passion of the christ. Can you imagine.

He's gone, I'm sorry, he's not coming back, he was not a mystic, just a very good writer.

Prove me wrong Tupac!

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

he was a privileged young black youth

His mother was a crack addict, how was he privelaged?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Tupac and his mother used be part of or got involve with the Black Panther group. So, I would not be surprise if he would know something about the illuminati...That was before he team up with Surge Knight

Here is an old song of his that he made, before he join Death Row with Surge Knight:

"Panther Power"

[Tupac]
As real as it seems the American Dream
Ain't nothing but another calculated schemes
To get us locked up shot up back in chains
To deny us of the future rob our names
Kept my history of mystery but now I see
The American Dream wasn't meant for me
Cause lady liberty is a hypocrite she lied to me
Promised me freedom, education, equality
Never gave me nothing but slavery
And now look at how dangerous you made me
Calling me a mad man cause I'm strong and bold
With this dump full of knowledge of the lies you told
Promise me emancipation indispute nation...

Panther Power

Although he may have been a small player, he voice was being heard...so, somehow someone shut him up for good?

A few days ago, on BET, Tupac's mother finally reveal that she cremated Tupac the day that he died...so, Sorry people, Tupac is not Coming Back!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well the truth of the matter is, I can see the rap culture as part of some sort of 'nwo'. I think it is an agenda of segments of corporate america and upper echelon's to keep black America down or at least in a perpetual stigma. I bet there is fat rich white guys in high rises smoking cigars in a round table laughing and thinking up new ways to ensare black youth American culture in garish clown mall clothing and music that perpetuates negative stereotypes. You combine that with the CIA-crack thing and other stuff, and I think there is something fishy going on. I cant recall any other youth segment that collective feels forced into a kind of negative culture concentration camp.

So the overall scheme of things, Tupc and Biggie helps perpetuate that mythos and keeps the allure of gang violence hip and edgy to the culture. This is why I wish political hip hop would come back. I remember when rap was about mor einnocent things, or politics(like Public Enemy) Im glad ya have groups like Dead Prez singing about the powers that be, NWO stuff, etc.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by 8bitagent]

top topics

join