It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Romney: ‘I don’t fully endorse him for president’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why would he after the GOP,the Media, and the RNC has treated him this election cycle?

That would be like telling the group that raped you that you hold no hard feelings towards them.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
wow who saw that one coming? But I wonder what he meant by, "I don't FULLY endorse Romney." Does that mean he agrees with Romney on some things? I would like to know what things he agrees an disagrees with Romney about.

So who does Ron Paul endorse for President? Or is he going to keep on scamming his supporters right up until November 6? Yea, that's my guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

He supports Romney as far as Romney isn't a democrat. I think that's about as much as they have in common.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Well if RP has such a small voter bloc why are they asking for a endorsement from him??? Romney supporters are actually even less in number in Ron Pauls supporters, which is primarily the reason they picked such a weak candidate..... Looks like you'll get your wish though, Obama will win because they somehow managed to find a bigger POS than the current POTUS.

They want an endorsement from Ron Paul so the convention looks united. They don't care about his supporters at all...but they would like all the primary candidates to solidify behind Romney.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

It is simply in reply to your post trying to make Romney look bad compared to you boss Obama! Okay, so Ron Paul doesn't support Romney.............Is that a big frickin surprise???????

I'm sorry...I thought we were all concerned with the truth around here.

So what WAS the purpose of your post???

Two reasons.

1) To share election news that I saw that isn't on ATS yet.

2) To put to rest the rumors that Ron Paul will still be on the ballot at the RNC.

It really isn't about Romney at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by Kaploink

Perhaps it points out that choosing Paul Ryan as VP is not going to make the Ron Paul supporters fall in line. Ron Paul refused to bend his knees to the party leaders and his supporters won't likely do so either.

Maybe that is how you see it, but I will tell you this much, I will fall on my sword and vote for Romney, before I allow Obama another four years to destroy this country!

I expect that is exactly what the Romney camp hopes would be peoples' reaction to his candidacy.

There is not a mind-altering drug that exists that could cause me to compromise my integrity enough to vote for either one of them. I just do not find any evidence to suggest Romney would be a bit better than Obama.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Are you going to continue to keep deluding yourself into thinking Romney is an actual choice come November 6th?

If so, then you don't have much room to complain here...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by seeker1963

So what WAS the purpose of your post???

Two reasons.

2) To put to rest the rumors that Ron Paul will still be on the ballot at the RNC.

Dang it! Really? I must have Rip Van Winkled right through the Convention and missed the whole nomination process then. I thought it was only about a two-hour siesta I had. Thanks Mr. Cronkite.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am also sure he doesn't support Obama!!!! Too bad they didn't ask him that question???

Why would he...Ron Paul is a Republican...he was running in the Republican primary.

Why do you think they would even think about asking him if he endorses Obama...I can tell you right now he doesn't.

Of course not. He would never endorse something or someone who is unconstitutional. For him, it is a very, very simple thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I am also sure he doesn't support Obama!!!! Too bad they didn't ask him that question???

Why would he...Ron Paul is a Republican...he was running in the Republican primary.

Why do you think they would even think about asking him if he endorses Obama...I can tell you right now he doesn't.

Of course not. He would never endorse something or someone who is unconstitutional. For him, it is a very, very simple thing.

Candidates from opposing parties NEVER endorse the candidate from the other party. Come on now. This is just silly.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They want an endorsement from Ron Paul so the convention looks united. They don't care about his supporters at all...but they would like all the primary candidates to solidify behind Romney.

That must be why they moved all the Ron Paul heavy states to the back of the room and put US territories up front... because the convention is united. That must be why they did everything from trying to rewrite the rules to faking ballots... because they don't care about his supporters.

Seems more likely to me that they blew their chance at getting a R in the white house this cycle because of all the negative attention, slander and election fraud committed to keep Ron Paul down. Of course it was all part of the plan, anyone should've been able to see it from day one. How else would they put Obama in office for another cycle without the two parties actually working together for one end? Fake twitter followers can't vote... well... honestly I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
edit on 28-8-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

LOL yeah. I saw one news source reporting "Ron Paul halfway endorses Romney." They will try to spin anything they can.

This isn't the original news article I read stating it that way (it's more of a blog, but I have seen news saying this).
politics.gather.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yeah why would Ron Paul, a conservative, endorse a secret big government democrat like Romney?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Candidates from opposing parties NEVER endorse the candidate from the other party. Come on now. This is just silly.

Candidates wouldn't, but occasionally members of opposing parties endorse the other parties candidate, as in the case of former Republican governor Charlie Crist, who is endorsing Obama.

Factor in the number of big wig Republicans who are skipping the RNC convention, it doesn't look like a very good referendum on Romney.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Im pretty surprised really. I figured RP would cow-tow. He actually gains a little bit of respect from me on this. Not enough to be crazy enough to vote for him, but a little.

Surprised?
Seriously?

edit on 28-8-2012 by crawdad1914 because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join