It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Upstate NEW YORK Mountain Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Some friends went on a UFO hunt in Oxford NY for fun on a big Mountain top. We did this many times in the past with nothing special to share on video. This time we got something that can only be described as a true UFO.

I know this is just a "lights in the sky" video, but I thought it was interesting none-the-less and decided to share it with all of you.

The patterns are quite interesting and the fact they turn off and on is cool too. IMO this could not have been a plane or a helicopter as, A) there was no noise, and B) I have never seen a aircraft with lights like this.

But, this is why I bring it here, to get others opinions.

I know there is no reference point in the video, so it could be 20 feet of the ground or 2000, it could also be 18" across or 180', but I just wanted to see if anyone had seen anything like this.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It looks like a disco light in a darkroom , there's nothing to show that its in the air so suspicions are raised , a check on the channel shows many dodgy UFO videos including their latest ....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

You know, one of the worst effects of technology advances, phone videos and CGI is that you simply cant believe anything you see or think you see anymore. The internet has simply rendered every discovery or sighting suspect after the millions of daily hoaxes and false claims come to light.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Very dubious channel.

Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This video shows some lights in focus and simultaneously others out of focus entirely inconsistent with how a far field object should appear when captured by a point & shoot camera.

IMO, either this UFO was 10 feet in front of them, or more likely, it is yet another hoax.

Best regards,
Z

new topics

top topics

join