It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies found in new mass grave in Iraq (liberals hang your heads in shame)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
"A mass grave being excavated in a north Iraqi village has yielded evidence that Iraqi forces executed women and children under Saddam Hussein.

The skeletons of unborn babies and toddlers clutching toys are being unearthed, the investigators said. "

news.bbc.co.uk...

Liberals and other anti-war protestors - HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME - SHAME ON YOU

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Gee... now let me see... it was Bush 41 that ran the first gulf war. It was him and his people that left Saddam in power. So it is safe to assume that anything that has happened since he and the conservatives share the blame for. Not the liberals who simply want all the wars to end. Not everyone has an unhealthy obsession with killing everyone that disagrees like conservatives do. Republicans bomb wedding parties. Democrats try and save lives. BTW why don't you add up all the people that have died during GW 1 and 2 and compare that to anything that Saddam MIGHT be responsible for. I'd bet the farm that GW 1 and 2 resulted in far more deaths in only a fraction of the time. Don't blame the liberals because conservatives like to kill things.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Did you miss this part of the article?

US-led investigators have located nine trenches in Hatra containing hundreds of bodies believed to be Kurds killed during the repression of the 1980s...

...The victims are believed to be Kurds killed in 1987-88, their bodies bulldozed into the graves after being summarily shot dead.

I think the republicans need to hang their heads in shame.

They supported him during the time he was doing this.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Gee... now let me see... it was Bush 41 that ran the first gulf war. It was him and his people that left Saddam in power. So it is safe to assume that anything that has happened since he and the conservatives share the blame for. Not the liberals who simply want all the wars to end. Not everyone has an unhealthy obsession with killing everyone that disagrees like conservatives do. Republicans bomb wedding parties. Democrats try and save lives. BTW why don't you add up all the people that have died during GW 1 and 2 and compare that to anything that Saddam MIGHT be responsible for. I'd bet the farm that GW 1 and 2 resulted in far more deaths in only a fraction of the time. Don't blame the liberals because conservatives like to kill things.

Damn, Nothing works on you guy. Very slick

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Oh and lets not forget the thousands to tens of thousands of freedom fighters in Iraq that we promised to help overthrow Saddam that were slaughter because the Bush admin.. like a bunch of cowards.... didn't show up for the fight. It was the most cowardly act in US history.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The USA dealt with Saddam and then, when it became appraent he was who he was removed him.

France dealt with Saddam all the time and tried to keep him in power so they could line their grubby pockets.

Liberals had no idea who Saddam was - and then when it became clear he was a mass murderer and likely to destablise the Mid East - they then became his biggest fan!

Liberals - hang your heads in shame. Never ever again complain about murder, torture or the killing of children. You wanted it to continue in Iraq - so it must mean you want it to continue elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This is my own point, the generals wanted to move in saddam and smash him there and then but the polititians got cowardly and backed off.

Now, it's a case of sing a sledgehammer to crack a peanut.

Instead of giving us a load of crap saying how Saddam had stockpiled weapons of mass destruction and was negotiating with Bin Laden (which he bloody wasn't in either case) and taking us to war on an utter lie, why couldnt they just come out and trusted the people enough to say: Saddam is evil and simply has to go.

Morrally that was the better way to go but noo there had to be some gradiose jesture from bush and blair to make those bum chums look good.

Try telling the people the truth guys, we are more intelligent and descerning than you give us credit for...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
The USA dealt with Saddam and then, when it became appraent he was who he was removed him.

France dealt with Saddam all the time and tried to keep him in power so they could line their grubby pockets.

Liberals had no idea who Saddam was - and then when it became clear he was a mass murderer and likely to destablise the Mid East - they then became his biggest fan!

Liberals - hang your heads in shame. Never ever again complain about murder, torture or the killing of children. You wanted it to continue in Iraq - so it must mean you want it to continue elsewhere.

Freeing the Iraqie people was never the reason we went into Iraq, it was after WMD's remember, freeing the people was just a side affect of the war and removing Saddam and his sons. American officials who dealt with him over the years knowing what he did should be the ones hanging their heads in shame, and btw most of the ones dealing with him were republicans.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by goose]

link   
Without getting into the politics of it (I don't lable myself one way or another, though others are free to shoehorn me if they so choose), I'd like to pose a philosophical question.

Why are being opposed to war, and being opposed to tyrany (including such atrocities as these) viewed by some as mutualy exclusive? In my case, the two are both the result of the same factor: empathy. They coexist for me.

This isn't to dispute anyone's beliefs. I'm just curious as to the rationale. (Please don't beat me up, I'm just asking! lol).

[edit on 13-10-2004 by AceWombat04]

link   
Those kids were killed at the time the US wholly supported Iraq in keeping the Kurds repressed, and provided him with the chemicals, weapons, and money to kill them.

US tax dollars at work.

Everyone who can remember the news from the 80s remembers that Iraq gassed the Kurds in Hallabja and the Iranians brought reporters in to see what happened.

On September 8, 1988, the US Senate passed the Prevention of Genocide Act, which would have imposed sanctions on the Hussein regime. Immediately, the Reagan administration announced its opposition to the bill, calling it "premature".

Now we are supposed to get upset over this #, when our country is partially responsible for it?

Give me a break.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by taibunsuu]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
ironically unearthed the same day they found a fresh child carcas in the rubble of a US inflicted bombing

wat a coincidence!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
oh, my head hangs in such shame. so much so that i feel its suddenly ok to start war anywhere there is mass graves of women and children.... yeah, for that matter, lets pre-emptivley pick on any country that has resources we need.... nevermind our own problems back home.

you're in denial. this war was not about liberation. if the US is gonna be world police they better be WORLD police and not just taking advantage of those it can. Its not antiwar protest - its anti*false*war protest.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Damned if we do, Damned if we don't with you libs.

People: Man ,woman, and children will die in this theater of war. But mass graves will no longer be tolerated. We will leave Iraq free. I know that pisses you Libs off. But it will happen

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snagltooth
Damned if we do, Damned if we don't with you libs.

People: Man ,woman, and children will die in this theater of war. But mass graves will no longer be tolerated. We will leave Iraq free. I know that pisses you Libs off. But it will happen

It's not liberals who oppose war, pal. Of course I want Iraq free. I just don't need people who can't remember the 80s trying to play me for stupid with propaganda about dead babies.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I agree...blame the killer(s). As far as I know all our liberals were at home when these atrocities happened. It really isn't fair to make some statement that this should "shame" them.

This find is terrible and heart-breaking.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Ok i admit as a "librul" i did it all. Everything!

All evil in the world was committed and will be committed by me.

And i though i was going to get away with it untill this pesky meddling kid blurts it out all over the web!

Man where do they get his stuff from?!?!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
crossfire well looks like we have another conservative with a short memory. You forgot that during the 1980s the USA was on good terms with Saddam.
You also have forgotton that it was the republicans who cut and run in 1991 leaving Saddam in POWER. Almost a bigger crime then what happend to those babys.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
@ crossfire

Please make a difference between not wanting the war and acutally saying "go saddam! you go boy... kill more babies and women".

Because if you either cant see the difference or wont make the difference.. well... all bets are off really. I could link you to the sinking of the titanic, and/or the extiction of the diosaurs.

So please refrain from posting poop of that magnitude in future OK?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
By the way...on other heart-uplifting news:

Saddam feels better today after successfully coming through a U.S.-taxpayer funded hernia surgery!

www.boston.com...

YAY! His boo-boo is all better!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
They have found more bodies in Iraq! Blame those lefty communist Saddam lovers, they are responsible. Kill all muslims! Invade the world to satisfy our uncontainable need to consume the planets resources! Vote Republican!

Just remember who put Saddam in place to do those things. And remember who gave him his weapons to these things.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join