It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having the 911 Forum Closed is a Major Conspiracy in Itself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
To have the 911 forums closed is a crime. The 911 attacks were the most recent massive conspiracy with massive amounts of data the conflicts both sides. As it stands you cannot post in the 911 forum. This page is what you get.
There has been an abundance of information presented at the ATS 911 forums and probably without a doubt the most professional, clear, moderated, fair and rich in information and sources site on the net today.

Some of this sites most popular threads were started in the 911 forum and this site also owes many of it memberships to people ifirst nterested in 911 conspiracies who then branched out to other interesting forums this site offers again in a professional, fair manner not commonly found on the inter-nets. This site also had some great experts that sets some conspiracies straight that no other truth site has done.

This site has also exposed many agencies and groups, conspiracies and theories that once led the truth movement.

The fact there there is trolls, shills, spammers, propaganda and dis-info campaigns just proves that the 911 attacks and the quest for truth is being penetrated by the terrorists themselves who are continually covering up or smearing the discussions surrounding 911.

Is it a conspiracy or coincidence that the 911 forums will be shut down 11 years after the attacks?

911 disnfo.

>
The focus of the 911 quest for truth should also include the groups and people who from the very early weeks after the attacks began well funded campaigns of 911 disinformation theories that have attacked, smeared, ridiculed the truth movement by appearing to be the leaders of the 911 truth movement yet having yet a very sinister, opposite agenda by means of 'leading the opposition' and to have this forum closed is a complete victory for that agenda. That was their goal and also to have it closed can also be interpreted as the information being revealed is to taboo for a mainstream site or and the are factually damning to the official story and TPTB said. Stop.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree. I thought this issue was supposed to have been resolved over 3 weeks ago.

When is the 911 forum going to be re-opened?

All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

The new rules for the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum are painfully clear, and based on your prior efforts of contributing value to ATS.

(1) To Create New Threads:

Your WATS score (the blue W in your mini profile) must be 10 or better. And you must have been an ATS member for at least 30 days.

(2) To Reply To Existing Threads:

Your WATS score must be at least 1.0 and you must have been an ATS member for at least 48 hours.

(3) Your Account Will Be Terminated for Any Infraction:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
cool picture of the belly of the 767-200....I'm a pilot and I call foul.....
also on that picture....that aircraft must have remote control......that aircraft has oversize antenna like we use in the air force.....one of them under the empanage(tail section) is painted flourescent red!!

edit.....oh, you want more do you...well that's the nicest return to London we've ever had and I want to thank you for it...
when the f-14's were scrambled...they were sent out to the games area offshore....section 23.....because they had a 767 that was supposed to crash still on radar going out that way to the east.....

edit on 26-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: this has all been written about lonk ago, I know who wins....

edit on 26-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

edit on 26-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I am probably less concerned with 9/11 than most, if not all, of the posters here. I truly don't care one way or the other. But I am concerned with your complaint.

The fact there there is trolls, shills, spammers, propaganda and dis-info campaigns just proves that the 911 attacks and the quest for truth is being penetrated by the terrorists themselves who are continually covering up or smearing the discussions surrounding 911.
You seem to be saying that the forum is being attacked by people who don't accept the conspiracy, and management is saying it's being attacked by people who do. Everybody seems to believe that the forum is being attacked. Since it is being attacked, why not shut it down, at least for a while? I don't like seeing any forum attacked, even those I'm not personally concerned with.

The focus of the 911 quest for truth should also include the groups and people who from the very early weeks after the attacks began well funded campaigns of 911 disinformation theories that have attacked, smeared, ridiculed the truth movement by appearing to be the leaders of the 911 truth movement yet having yet a very sinister, opposite agenda by means of 'leading the opposition' and to have this forum closed is a complete victory for that agenda.
If we accept that TPTB are behind this attack, (although I don't understand how any new, damning information will show up on ATS 11 years after the event) then what is your solution? Allow attacks on a forum if it's one you think is important? Allow attacks on all threads?

They've apparently had troubles with this thread before. Can't this be seen as just the next step in dealing with what management believes is a problem?

I can't believe that management would shut down a thread even if there were 100 people posting politely, advancing the discussion with new thoughts or analysis and abiding with the T&C.

Could you make this clearer to me, someone who isn't personally involved or knowledgable?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I trust the MODS to do what is necc to retain a civil conversation. I would however warn against making this a long term solution.

I think uping the requirements in order to participate in the forums might help?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Your speculation is not only specious, it's completely wrong.

We require very few things as far as rules go, in order for anyone to post here and get their ideas out to millions.

The most important requirement is CIVILITY, that has long since vanished from the 9/11 forum.

The only other thing we require for participation here is abiding our Terms and Conditions of Use. That seems to have been a huge problem for many in the 9/11 forum as well.

It's simple, we won't allow the huge value ATS has for millions of people all over the world, in hundreds of topics, be destroyed by a comparative handful of people with an apparently very skewed agenda (on BOTH sides of the issue).

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The fact there there is trolls, shills, spammers, propaganda and dis-info campaigns just proves that the 911....

I think ATS and SOs point has just been made....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Did I miss something? When did we shut down the 9/11 forum and how do the Mods and Admin know it was the "pilots for 9/11" that was causing a stink.

What I find funny is that we were told that certain theories pertaining to 9/11 could not be discussed because it would "muddy the waters" for those seeking the truth and it ends up being those truth seekers that shut it down.

How's that for karma?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Did I miss something? When did we shut down the 9/11 forum and how do the Mods and Admin know it was the "pilots for 9/11" that was causing a stink.

What I find funny is that we were told that certain theories pertaining to 9/11 could not be discussed because it would "muddy the waters" for those seeking the truth and it ends up being those truth seekers that shut it down.

How's that for karma?

Interesting observations. I don't post a lot in those forums but I do believe in 1) keeping civility, and 2) keeping it open. It's about the only place on the planet people can still talk about and be reminded of the possible conspiracies surrounding the issues that's still not censored and shut down bu those with an agenda.

Once that forum is gone in another 10 years the controversy may be forgotten by the public all together and those with any agenda will have won.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It's about the only place on the planet people can still talk about and be reminded of the possible conspiracies surrounding the issues that's still not censored and shut down bu those with an agenda.

That's the problem and why I do not post in the 9/11 threads anymore. We are not allowed to talk about all potential theories in the 9/11 forum. Certain theories cannot be discussed and can result in a ban.

ATS censors the 9/11 forums and that's why I am intrigued on what the "pilots for 9/11 truth" shills could have been saying.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm new, but seems like any/all debate would be welcomed regarding one of the biggest conspiracy theroies of the last 25 years. What do I know.
edit on 26-8-2012 by wash777 because: (no reason given)

I'd rather read 9/11 thoughts than abductee BS, or "prophecies" from bloggers, both of which are apparently welcomed per their abundance.
edit on 26-8-2012 by wash777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Again, I thought ATS reached a decision to implement new rules for the 911 forum. We were all notified of these new rules by U2U. The new rules would solve the trolling problem. So why hasn't it been re-opened?

I would also like to know how the ATS staff knows that these "trolls" are people from P4T and not someone pretending to be from P4T.

It's simple, we won't allow the huge value ATS has for millions of people all over the world, in hundreds of topics, be destroyed by a comparative handful of people with an apparently very skewed agenda (on BOTH sides of the issue).

Springer...

Are you saying the U2U that was sent out to all members, notifying us of the new 911 forum rules, is no longer going to go into effect and the 911 forum is going to remain closed?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
SO has answered all your questions here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join