It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do you know if there will be help for the fear during these transitions? As ready as I may think I am, one has to wonder how ready I'll feel when the bigger changes start happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbotAbbot

Of course! You may just consider yourself 'in the know'
When they reveal themselves they understand that much counseling will be needed for the shaken masses.
Although the first events will be sort of rough you will soon find yourself in their loving company if you so choose so.
Anyone who wants a chance to work with these beings will have to chance to do so as well

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
I will trend lightly with this subject

You lost me after this.

*Tread.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that, OP, it all rings true to me. We have waited a long time for this.
I agree with you that these huge changes are going to happen BEFORE December, though my Higher self hasn't given me an exact date.
I've been having really strange experiences, and having been on a spiritual path all my life, & knowing that I came here from elsewhere, believe me I'm used to Strange. As I lie in bed at night, for the last week or two especially, I hear the most unearthly inner sounds ....... the best way of describing it is like something that would be a sound effect on Dr Who.
On 11;11:11, a portal opened up in my room (I was fully awake, and not meditating or anything), and I went into the 5th dimension; but we had to come back. At the latest, we will have to wait till December; but I hope it happens before then for some of us, because it's so weary being on this planet!

I'm sure a lot of people will say you're crazy, because if you don't experience any of this personally, then it does sound mad. You get used to it.
)
What do you think will happen to the mass of people who don't let go of their ego? I don't mean the 'elite' or TBTB, just the ordinary folk.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by RabbotAbbot

Of course! You may just consider yourself 'in the know'
When they reveal themselves they understand that much counseling will be needed for the shaken masses.
Although the first events will be sort of rough you will soon find yourself in their loving company if you so choose so.
Anyone who wants a chance to work with these beings will have to chance to do so as well

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

Whew! Thanks for that confirmation. I figured it was unrealistic to accept us humans to go forward without fear. :-)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

I would fix it just for u if i could but i can't
thanks for reading though /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

My friend i ask you this, how does following the righteous path benefit them in any way? Now the initial gifts they will bear will be for all but there is even more for those who consciously choose to live from love instead of fear. They are not asking for us to do anything for them. Just to come together and do for ourselves.These 'things' as u call them have the capacity to enslave us at will bJut they do not. Why would the forces of light (positive e.t.'s, angles, and the upper dim. beings) wish to bring us any harm or provide us with false info. They are a lot closer to Source than we are, heck he/she is the one who sent them here in the first place. The scripture spoke of the return of jesus and the following Ascenion. That is where the term ascension came from. Is it not possible that we have exceeded our expectations (compare society 2000 years ago to now) and therefor earned a spot as a society amongst the heavens? What is happening here is natural, it is our next step in evolution. The reintroduction of spirit into the mind/body. Mother earth is ascending and most, not all, will go with her. There is no getting around that fact. Had the galatics had it out for us they would of allowed the Illuminati to complete their plans and our would would of been in turmoil. The doomsday prophecies would of been the truth of our time, but it is not. Doesn't that mean something? The bible is a man made interpretation of something far more greater than our understanding permits. Time in not linear and there are an unlimited amount of possible outcomes. Soon everything will be clear all i ask of u is to trust, love, and to not be afraid.

We are entering Rome again, with it's decadence, sodomy, debauchery, totalarianism, hedonism and it's pantheon of gods. There is just one problem - the "pantheon of gods" hasn't yet been re-introduced officially.
And that's your job. We know how it ended last time, and we have God's very real promise that this wicked world will be ended in fire this time. Why? Because the world descends into utter evil because Israel once again, cannot see how their own wicked leaders lead them astray. And "mother earth" won't be ascending, for we await a new Heaven and Earth after this one is obliterated.
See, that Bible contains the words of God for those who choose Him instead of the beast.
It's ironic that you claim the words of God Himself to be "man-made", yet you yourself quote and revere words directly from channeled entities and gurus out of their heads on psychedelics. And yet you choose them instead of your Creator and the very words He gave for all those who truly wanted to know Him. It's utterly tragic that you look to anyone and anything to save you, anyone other than Yahushua which means "God saves". He's fulfilled every promise made, and still holds out those promises to those who seek Him.

His words clearly state that those who perish perish because they never learned to love Truth, that they would rather believe the lie. Right now, you believe the lie coming on this world and dangle false doctrine using Biblical words to entice the Godless. Your "entities" are allowed by Him. He therefore watches your decision and listens to your thoughts concerning the one He did send. He sees the rejection of the true Saviour in favour of the liar and thief just as the jews shouted "crucify him" and chose Barbarras 2,000 years ago. This age does not end well for Earth and humanity in this final generation. You are right, God sits outside of our time, but whereas your entities claim the 'golden age "', the Creator clearly and unequivocally states that it will be the worse time that Earth has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great optimistic and upbeat story. I myself am an open-minded -to-the-point-of-brains-falling-out- scrying new-age pagan rosicrucian magic-maker that wears his tinfoil hat loosely and loves to believe favorably toward the best of all possible eventualities. One little problem I have with your scenario that I will present and hope maybe you can clarify if my information is not accurate, please.

The truth is simple and i will start with the scientific explanation of the 2012 enigma. Our galaxy travels across a wave throughout the universe. To simply put it we are set to cross the galactic equator that divides the universe into the northern and southern hemispheres. That equatorial zone is known as the dark rift and being present in that area means your galaxy is subject to energy directly from the great central sun. Now what will this energy do to our galaxy? Every atom present here will undergo immense changes in frequency. They will simply begin to vibrate faster therefor becoming lighter in nature. This tangible energy will present itself to us on 12-12-12 and that will lead to the awakening on 12-21-12. Many have begin to call it ascension but i prefer to stay away from that stereotype. Believe it or not many, but not all of us, are on our way to the 5th dimension.

However -

The solar system does travel in a wave pattern as it circles the centre of the Milky Way during a 250,000,000 year period but will not cross the mid-plane or disc of our galaxy in 2012. We are currently around 30 million years above this plane and moving further away from it.

Galactic Alignment 2012 The Maya Calendar Dark Rift Conjunction - Not Alignment with Galactic Centre

The winter solstice of 2012 will occur at 11:11 GMT on of course 21-12-2012 the same day the Long Count flips over. On that morning the sun will appear to rise into the patch of sky we refer to as the galactic centre or nuclear bulge. It is the location of the super-massive black hole at the centre of rotation for the Milky Way galaxy.

In itself the appearance of the sun rising here is not a particularly unique event. The phenomena can be observed for winter solstice dates of numerous years either side of 2012. The only interesting new aspect of this year will be the sun appearing to just touch one part of the Dark Rift (Great Rift) that snakes its way along the Galactic Equator. This is an area of the night sky considered important to Maya cosmology most notably with respect to spiritual rebirth mythologies. It will however take some two decades or so to travel completely through this dark region of the sky.

2012rising.com...

Perhaps even if the scientific points are in question or less than accurate on either end that doesn't necessarily take anything away from the opportunity that awaits us soon. There does indeed seem to be something in the air bringing a wind of change. Thanks for your thread.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I would first like to state that i too consider myself to be christian but there's something I would like to point out. Out of all the different religions across the world what makes Christianity correct? That's when i began to question religion. I call it man made because there are many different ways on this earth to live in conjunction with god. It is a human interpretation of something far grander than what we expect. You also don't give the lord enough credit. Take into account this. God is the ultimate symbol of love forgiveness and all positive virtues put into 1. He is the only one that knows whats going to happen for all of eternity. Now do you think he would forsake his children and bring upon them a fiery demise? Even those like you and me who walk with him? I know death is not the end but he has forgiven us for everything we do and will do in the future. He knows we're not perfect. We were placed in duality because it is to be a learning experience. There is no hell, hell is created in the mind when you believe you are not worthy of the kingdom of heaven. The place we go when we die is not the place we are headed for at the end of this year. I speak the word of channeled entities because i happen to be a channel myself and would like to point out that I've never touched a drug in my entire life. There will be a fiery demise for those who do not uplift themselves to higher realms and again i would like to point out that we have exceeded expectations. Ascension was spoken about in the bible but it was predicted that a small number of humanity would actually experience it. You are no different from the entities you claim are here to do us harm. They are us and we are them made up of the same light directly from source. I would also like to point that its proven that the bible has been edited by the dark many years before any of us were born. Can u see what im trying to get at here? Religion is but a box created to cause even more separation. The truth about god definitely does not fit into that box or any box at that. Religion is but a starting point into the grander aspects of our current reality. I am not trying to shake your beliefs but open a door to a new way of thinking. We are all one. Every being on every planet, every planet in its entirety, every tree, every bird, every particle, we are all one. Made up of the same conscious energy that decided to witness itself in an unlimited number of ways in different universes and dimensions. That's the message the galatics are here to preach. Tell me where is the falsehood in that?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
lol, I don't know about all that but thanks for thinking so.
If I am a pillar of ANYTHING then don't stand underneath it is all I can say.

I WILL admit I am getting a bit annoyed with it and it is almost on the verge of pissing me off. It was cute when it was a few times a day but now it has just gotten out of hand.

what does it mean to you so far?

See, that's a good question.
I REFUSE to attach ANY meaning to it other than the fact that I KNOW it happens WAAAY too often now to be a coincidence. It will mean something to me when God his own damn self rides down on a lightning bolt and looks me stright in the face and SPELLS IT OUT FOR ME!!!

I don't like this Riddler from Batman approach.
It is infuriating me.

AGHHH!!!

The reason I mention it here is because I know there are alot of people who associate this phenomenon with
2012 and ascention. Whatever it means, it is definately off the charts right now as far as how often it is happening
edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

All I'm saying is that presentation goes a long way - "For want of a nail..." etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
HB50 Hyperblimp, its like the batman of blimps

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I'm happy to let you know that's your higher self aka soul communicating to you. It has the ability to sort of point things out for us. Repetitive words and number sequences are very common. This means the veil or wall separating you both is beginning to thin. It will eventually disappear and you will return to full consciousness.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
That's all good and well but then I have to ask,
what if I lived in a world without alarm clocks and microwave ovens and price tags?

Seems like there is a much more effective way of communicating and my "higher soul" should know that.
I would assume it would speak english like me,

In order to have "communication there are three important ingrediants.
If ANY one of these three isn't present then there is no communication.

1. A Message
2. A sender

and then there is the last one.

3. A RECEIVER!!!

If the message isn't being recieved then there is NO communication.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well I for one hope something happens soon, and although I don't know what is going to happen I did see a cigar shaped ufo when I was 12 years old, I was walking with my sister down this street and opposite was a playing field and an old man was walking with his bike along a pathway, above his head in the sky but quite low down was a cigar shaped ufo, it was close enough that I remember seeing windows or portholes, after a few minutes it shot away, the little old man never did look up even though it was hovering above him, but it didn't make a sound, so I have no doubt in my mind that they exist.
I have also found this year people acting so strangly, kind of a little bit insane, family and friends doing so many things that are not in line with what they are normally like, I really feel something is in the air.......

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The ringing of the ears thing ive experienced for years now. since i was young i remember thinking to my self how come silence has a ring to it. is this the same thing? or am i talking about something else?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
HB50 Hyperblimp, its like the batman of blimps

No, that is definitely not the HB50 Hyperblimp.. Wrong shape and many other details all wrong..

(If you were referring to the OP object)
edit on 26-8-2012 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I would love to go on a tour of the underground earth
I also would love to have all my body atoms at high energy and mix it with water
doesn't mean I believe OP though

if your ears ring then get some more sleep or go to a doctor
ringing ears is a common symptom of hearing loss

OP if you don't mind would you explain how you got to know all you said in the first post?
who is your source and how can we validate it?
why should anyone believe you? as in is there any way to prove what you are saying?

edit on 26-8-2012 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Why does your avatar picture show a copyright in the bottom right hand corner? I took a moment to examine it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well, I don't doubt that a lot of terrible things are about to happen. For example, in the United States, the Republicans and Democrats have become polarized and radicalized and are on completely different pages - this could result in civil war one of these days. There is also the threat of further economic decline. Iran and Israel will probably go to war in the next few months.

I have come to the conclusion that the idea that aliens are going to come save us might have been put out there in order to give us hope in something that isn't going to happen, you know, to keep us from doing anything about the bad situation we are in ourselves.

I do believe in aliens.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join