It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden To Skip Tampa: Latest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
AP Source: Biden skipping stop in Tampa
By JULIE PACE, Associated Press

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That's awfully nice of the guy....

Biden had planned a two-day swing through Florida during the Republican meetings to counter their message. The official says Biden still plans to continue with stops in Orlando and St. Augustine, Fla., on Tuesday, though those plans could also change based on the weather.
(from OP link)

I suppose if the Republicans had planned to crash THEIR part in N.C., it would be decent to return the favor and call off any major headliner campaign events scheduled for the same city at the same time...and overlapping key points of their convention.

I hadn't heard the RNC was going to...but they ought to quit now that Biden isn't crashing their party in Tampa anymore. The Hurricane will do plenty, I suppose.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dang!
I was sure that the demoheads wanted him to go, put his foot in his mouth so deep this time that they could then demand that Obama drop him and get a female into the slot. that would be a sure clincher for Obama.

Maybe Biden sniffed out that plan and he decided to keep his butt out of the areana and not have the chance to provide even more reasons to give him the heave.

new topics

join