It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take it from a Canadian.. Obama wins. Fact.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Take it from a Canadian. Outsider, looking in, not involved, but very aware, sees every play, from the sidelines.

IMO, more of a referee. Watching the Blue Team defending the Cup, even though the Red Team 2 years ago won the Divisional Series. And right now, even tho the Blue Teams star player Obama hasn't scored a lot, he's popular among the die-hards and since Red Romney is playing on the Blue Team's home turf.. they are in trouble.

Romney has been watching Obama, and is willing to copy his plays to win but it's just not going to happen.
There's also speculation Romney hasn't been put his accurate share of his winnings towards a new stadium, the new home of the Red team. That looks bad amongst both team.

They plan to go head-to-head next month, one-on-one and it's going to be a battle. Stay Tuned.

Enough Analogy LOL.

I'll eat my shorts if I'm wrong, but I can't see Romney taking it home. I think most people working are glad they are working, due to the economy.. will probably vote for Obama. All those out of work, will probably not vote for Obama. Except the African Americans, they will vote Obama for sure. More and more local polls are confirming Romney has less than 5% of the African America vote and I bet they are all web-pundits.

Him resigning the patriot act, not shutting down Gitmo, the bailouts; things that concern all members of ATS, isn't really a deciding factor for most voters out there in "reality".

I'm sorry if that other paragraph came off as ignorant or racist. I sincerely do, but under his Administration Racism has become more prevalent and us Canadians call it as we see it. Nicely.

Good luck, America! We Salute you!

edit on 24-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
From the look of news papers in Toronto, US election news only hit up if Obama does something. Do they even consider Romney worth it?

Unless entire Canada is against Romney, i think we only get the news that actually a news, or has an impact, we also got the info on the fruitcake that said "legitimate rape" but i heard it on ATS first

As a Torontonian,Yeah i would bet on Obama as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm Canadian,

I'm against both. They both do the same stupid bail out things, and they're both going to keep doing the status-quo. I want real change.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately you are right. Though I think there would be nothing but more of the same with romney anyway.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Meh..all i know is that it will be more of the same, whoever wins,blue or red..still part of the same snake
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Politics aside, I hope Romney wins...and here is my reason:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

LOL. Good eye! But seriously, I don't want either of them to win.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

I was thinking more..

Edit: I added a few grey streaks...

edit on 24-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I think most people working are glad they are working, due to the economy.. will probably vote for Obama. All those out of work, will probably not vote for Obama.

What? Elaborate please.

top topics

join